Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:43:40 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of the United States of America  (Read 17992 times)
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« on: July 07, 2011, 06:57:03 pm »

*cough*

Seem familiar? ahah

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
EscforrealityTLS Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 07:12:46 pm »

Let me e the first to say: "The fuck?"

Pwanawan baby!
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 07:22:20 pm »

y u don no history?
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 07:30:12 pm »

Am I missing something here?

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2011, 07:31:10 pm »

Ok

America falling from the inside

make sense?
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2011, 07:31:19 pm »

It's an artists rendition of the fall of rome(the statue doesn't seem familiar though)

I guess Demon is showing his thinking side and making a statement about corruption?

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2011, 07:34:20 pm »

i think he is trying to say he doesn't like the US, and is sad his island was never considered a head of a empire in its lifetime, only considered the tiny toe of a empire.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2011, 07:39:33 pm »

Corruption? In my Rome? It's more likely than you think!

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2011, 07:46:19 pm »

well...yeah. Politians caring more about securing their next term over the needs of the country, allowing any and everyone to come in this country and then allowing those people to live off the state, tons of social programs that take up nearly half the budget, allowing china to rape us in trade, allowing other countries to manufacture everything and turning us into a service based country, and allowing religion to die.

All of that will destroy this country, I'd leave but to where?

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2011, 07:59:13 pm »

well...yeah. Politians caring more about securing their next term over the needs of the country, allowing any and everyone to come in this country and then allowing those people to live off the state, tons of social programs that take up nearly half the budget, allowing china to rape us in trade, allowing other countries to manufacture everything and turning us into a service based country, and allowing religion to die.

TO KAZAKSTAN! OOORAHHH! AND BRING TUNS OF BACON! AND NO WE WONT BE EATING IT THEY WILL BE OUR WEAPONS TO FIGHT THE NATIVES!
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 08:01:48 pm »

To switzerland tbh, ima hit up my homie frankenstein in the mountains
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 08:23:03 pm »

This is pretty much ever country. And religion has no place in the state. Its a private matter and should be treated as such.

Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 08:29:56 pm »

It's mathmatically inevitable that the US is going to implode, what tipped you off Deamon?

When the US monetary system is a f'en ponzi scheme and we need to create debt to create base money for people to spend; we always spend more than we make and we gotta make some other country buy that debt, of which always ends up back in the hands of a private bank first...

well what could go wrong? Wink

That and everything tym said, of which my statement all ties back to. I love my country but god damn is it rotten and the sheeple are blissfully ignornat.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 09:01:47 pm »

I hope america gets out of its economic trouble! The america-hate is so passé. Need a female mexican president next! We're all going to be one big bastard culture sooner or later, thats the way it goes and thats how nature intended it. America might not be perfect but it has given nurture to a lot of great ideas and culture. I'd hate for China to become the new super power considering how their run their country. The days of colonial imperalism are long past, but cultural and economic imperialism is still strong.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 09:06:13 pm »

You know whats even worse? The American Justice system in some places.(and I'm not talking Prisons) I'm talking about the fact that certain cities elect Sheriffs. The fact that a justice appointment is also a political appointment is sickening. Never should the needs of re-election coincide with the needs of justice.

Even worse, some places still elect Judges! What is supposed to be one of the most unbiased sectors of the legal system is elected and not supposed to show favour to her voters and supporters? I claim impossible! Everyone has a bias towards certain things, all man can do is mitigate bias. The fact that a position like that can be considered an electoral seat is absurd.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 10:13:18 pm »

This is pretty much ever country. And religion has no place in the state. Its a private matter and should be treated as such.

i'm not talking about religion in government, i'm talking about religion period. In our society its gone from being embraced to ostracized. I dont care your belief, agnostic, atheist, buddist, christian whatever, the majority of countries with little to no religion are amoral countries. Once religion goes from being embraced to being something people shun, then anarchy ensues. People need to feel like their negative actions affect not only themselves but others as well and non-religious societies generally do not feel that way.

You know whats even worse? The American Justice system in some places.(and I'm not talking Prisons) I'm talking about the fact that certain cities elect Sheriffs. The fact that a justice appointment is also a political appointment is sickening. Never should the needs of re-election coincide with the needs of justice.

Even worse, some places still elect Judges! What is supposed to be one of the most unbiased sectors of the legal system is elected and not supposed to show favour to her voters and supporters? I claim impossible! Everyone has a bias towards certain things, all man can do is mitigate bias. The fact that a position like that can be considered an electoral seat is absurd.

I agree totally....i have nothing else Smiley
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 11:27:11 pm »

i'm not talking about religion in government, i'm talking about religion period. In our society its gone from being embraced to ostracized. I dont care your belief, agnostic, atheist, buddist, christian whatever, the majority of countries with little to no religion are amoral countries. Once religion goes from being embraced to being something people shun, then anarchy ensues. People need to feel like their negative actions affect not only themselves but others as well and non-religious societies generally do not feel that way.

I agree totally....i have nothing else Smiley

Huh? I've seen plenty of evil and amoral acts in heavily religious societies since ancient times. Morals and ethics are separate from religion. The Catholic Church is a fine example of this.

The problem is, that good conduct is seldom rewarded.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2011, 12:31:33 am »

Huh? I've seen plenty of evil and amoral acts in heavily religious societies since ancient times. Morals and ethics are separate from religion. The Catholic Church is a fine example of this.

The problem is, that good conduct is seldom rewarded.
The reward is that hopefuly somone returns the favor in a good kind act towards you.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2011, 12:35:08 am »

The reward is that hopefuly somone returns the favor in a good kind act towards you.

Which seldom pans out. Usually you just get fucked.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2011, 12:47:28 am »

+1000000 to ampm

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc