Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 05:33:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Holy shit Oslo just got BOMBED!  (Read 47659 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2011, 08:29:00 pm »

Well in the most recent norwegian newscast, those 90 were the severely wounded, not dead. Those are on top of the dead ones. How could one guy shoot down so many people?

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2011, 08:33:49 pm »

How could one guy shoot down so many people?

He used a handgun, a shotgun and a automatic rifle.

Imagine that and a camp full of tents filled with
Around 600 people were believed to be taking part in the summer camp on Utoya - most of whom were teenagers aged between 14 and 18.

Ok, i was hoping your numbers were wrong smokaz, but this is shit http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Norway-At-Least-87-Dead-In-Youth-Camp-Shooting-In-Utoya-And-Bomb-Attack-In-Oslo/Article/201107416035907?lpos=World_News_Top_Stories_Header_0&lid=ARTICLE_16035907_Norway%3A_At_Least_87_Dead_In_Youth_Camp_Shooting_In_Utoya_And_Bomb_Attack_In_Oslo

at least 87 dead
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2011, 08:34:42 pm »

Because they tried to run?

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2011, 08:35:05 pm »

Well in the most recent norwegian newscast, those 90 were the severely wounded, not dead. Those are on top of the dead ones. How could one guy shoot down so many people?
You said massacred, when I read that word I imagine killed, atleast this all sounds to be not as bad, but still pretty terrible.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #64 on: July 22, 2011, 09:44:59 pm »

Humans were all born terrorists. imagine the mother of you wiping up the shit from your ass...

apart from deadb0lt, he was born pro

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #65 on: July 22, 2011, 10:31:07 pm »

Humans were all born terrorists. imagine the mother of you wiping up the shit from your ass...

apart from deadb0lt, he was born pro
I have no idea what your trying to say.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #66 on: July 22, 2011, 11:11:54 pm »

I have no idea what your trying to say.

I cannot understand you either. your grammar makes me unable to understand what you have said.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #67 on: July 22, 2011, 11:26:19 pm »

I cannot understand you either. your grammar makes me unable to understand what you have said.
Clearly you did because by saying "either" you making a comparison to what I said, and if you were unable to understand what I said, How the fuck could you do that?

Demonfail now GTFO thread if you have no idea what your talking about, I wasn't even being offensive, and we are discussing a despicable murder here and you just want to trolololololo.

And you wont even abide by capitalization how can you even criticize me for grammar?

Hell you couldn't even post something that makes sense. All you can post is retard stuff that has no basis, its just "TROLOLOLOLASODASADSLASDOL I R DUMB MAI NEUM IS DEMONFAIL"

ps How is your mother wiping your ass related to terrorism?

Pretty sad day.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2011, 11:41:34 pm by DarkSoldierX » Logged
BigDick
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2011, 02:01:28 am »

What i find really really scary beside the killing of people are the reactions short after that of people and news.

bomb exploded, people murdered => must be aquida and terrorism because norway took part in the "holy" (money dominated) war of these US failnaps and now it turns out that this guy is neither a muslim nor an immigrant

don't get me wrong on this im not a fan of religion fanatics whatever it is Muslims Jews or Christianity

but that shows how danger our world is made by some decadent Interventionism politics of these US fuckers and their attempts through worlddomination to force other countries to follow this idiotic shit
go and burn in hell you idiots in us government
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 02:03:00 am by BigDick » Logged
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2011, 02:14:45 am »

troloololo
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2011, 03:47:54 am »

Yesterday there were like 10, now 90, the fuck!?

That is sick, freaking rightwing extremist fuck. They got killed for what, being politically active?

sadly he will probably live a long time in a very nice prison that treats him better than the majority of people In the world live
To be honest, I'd rather die than spend the rest of my days imprisoned. You're making it look as if imprisonment is a cakewalk, I'm pretty sure it's not. It's a matter of perspective either way
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 04:13:38 am by Unkn0wn » Logged
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2011, 06:23:36 am »

To be honest, I'd rather die than spend the rest of my days imprisoned. You're making it look as if imprisonment is a cakewalk, I'm pretty sure it's not. It's a matter of perspective either way

Scandinavian prisons generally resemble five star hotels.
You basically get to own a nice apartment with a comfortable bed and get access to computers, internet, phones, TV, education, good food and other expensive treatment such as psychologists etc etc. Many prisons have no fences and instead only a line that you're not allowed to cross. Every prisoner also has a the right to a three-day conjugal right in a three-room luxury apartment twice a year. A variety of sports and activities are also available to inmates. Prisoners are also allowed to live at home with the help of electronic devices and heavy surveillance. Lifetime in prison is usually up to 12-15 years with an earlier release for good behavior etc etc.

Oh, and that's for maximum security prisons.

This is what Wikipedia has to say about the subject:

"The Swedish prison system is not generally severe. The emphasis is on humanitarian treatment of prisoners and rehabilitation in favor of deterrence. Sentences are generally short and prisoners enjoy a high material standard. The maximum sentence—a "life" sentence—means imprisonment for an undetermined period no longer than the span of the prisoner's natural life, and the prisoner is generally released after 15–20 years"

This picture says it all, pretty much. It's a bit outdated so that prisoner probably has a widescreen TV by now.

Prison "guards" are like "OK you can go buy some cigarettes but be home by nine!" LOL

So yes, AmPm does bring up a good point.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 06:31:18 am by PonySlaystation » Logged

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2011, 06:36:39 am »

Well we simply have no experience with Hannibal-like criminals in Norway of this magnitude. How can you expect a justice system more or less based on subjugating the working class/modern middle class to be flexible and easy to apply when it comes to mass murders?

As for the prison system and economic penalties PRISON has been SHOWN to reproduce the situation and social environment leading to crime and crime-related "do-how". Prison and fines is only effective against middle class people and above, the lower classes are just further driven into desperation and lack of normal social networks for a legitimate existence.

And don't be so quick to judge us as lenient, we have high fine levels and excessive substance regulation, a lot of partypooper laws. And during WW2 we executed our traitors just like everyone else. They were shot to death.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 06:43:56 am by Smokaz » Logged
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2011, 06:39:51 am »

i use to work with a guy who could actually leave prison to work. he had to be back in his cell by 7pm or something like that and the warden would ring our manager to check he had been at work. rofl.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2011, 06:40:41 am »

i use to work with a guy who could actually leave prison to work. he had to be back in his cell by 7pm or something like that and the warden would ring our manager to check he had been at work. rofl.

That's a GOOD thing. He's being productive, he's showing that he can get up in the morning and get through a day of boring shit. Once he's out it won't be such a huge transition.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2011, 06:41:10 am »

WTF! how the fuck can that be considered a prison LOL

Yesterday there were like 10, now 90, the fuck!?

That is sick, freaking rightwing extremist fuck. They got killed for what, being politically active?

He set up the bomb and after that went to a nearly island with some guns and killed 80 teens that were on summer camp.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2011, 06:42:25 am »

Lol
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #77 on: July 23, 2011, 06:43:34 am »

i'd love to go to prison, getting a cell like that and just workout all day getting massive. my 5 year plan would be to get raped, workout allday until i was bigger than the guy who raped me and rape him back tbfh.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #78 on: July 23, 2011, 08:42:02 am »

Tbfh, hearing about this bullcrap (as an american, mind you), ship the fucker to some country willing to torture him for a year or two. The shoot him in the back of the head and throw him into a river or some shit.

90 kids? Who the fuck kills 90 KIDS with a fucking assault rifle. In NORWAY. Who happens to be from norway himself -.-'?

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
BigDick
« Reply #79 on: July 23, 2011, 12:28:00 pm »

*edit* topic split

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc