Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 08:22:31 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloaking Falls  (Read 12184 times)
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 07:09:14 pm »

1st part of what you said is untrue if we assume the logical implication of what is being suggested (that the cloak shreks would be used at short range).

2nd part is a blatant lie.

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 07:13:34 pm »

never misses? wtf is wrong with you, if theres a chair in front of shrek path it hits it, shrek destroys its own cover, shrek misfires, shrek lands right next to your guys, etc

RR's are 100% hit every time (except on pumas etc)
never hits? wtf is wrong with you, if there is a magical cloaking blanket over your men its very hard NOT to get into close range and guarantee a hit, and if your not using moving t4, guess what? acc bonuses from ambush will make it hit from medium(the range you will proboly be ambushing from)

See what I did there?

Its not ambush TB that I think is OP, just moving cloaked shreckers that need some sort of debuff out of cloak or something.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2011, 07:31:07 pm »

Good, I won't be subject to retarded bullshit anymore.

I insult you because i feel insulted having to read whatever driveling, sensationalist, un-based biased nonsense you write. Tit for tat, so to say.

Well if you are so unbiased, I would like to see you start a balance thread about a certain tree in armor doctrine that allows M8's to become cappers, with speed buffs that let it zip around the map, repair on the move, while they are able to place mines, factor in its dodge bonuses, and HP. I am sure you don't think that's OP?

You read something about detecting logical fallacies, so now you deem yourself correct all the time? Good job, from the kid who learned to type
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2011, 07:33:57 pm »

If you haven't noticed I've not been making any balance threads of my own for quite some time now. Why? Because I have zero belief there's any fucking point to them.

M8s being broken with capping? You don't say? I suggested integrating the capping boost into a T4 (or making it it's own T3 with no further buffs) literally over a year ago, Katusha. Guess how that turned out.

I was never too happy about moving repairs either. Ask unknown about me running a campaign to get it nerfed.

Oh, and by the way - red herrings are one of the most annoying logical fallacies ever. Stop using them.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 07:36:54 pm by Mysthalin » Logged
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2011, 07:46:16 pm »

I had HMG shooting a target about 20 feet infront of him, it kept crawling(since .30 sucks balls), cloaked about 10 feet in front of him. Then no one to shoot at.
I think cloak units that move generally shouldnt belong to COH. Maybe in a game like starcraft. Sure.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 07:51:37 pm by Poppi » Logged
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2011, 07:51:08 pm »

damn so on top of moving like Storms these guys get +33% penetration from ambush....

nerf that shit dawg

Let's talk about PIATs in a car.
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2011, 07:56:50 pm »

See this is why most people play axis, becuase they get cool shit like this!
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2011, 07:57:12 pm »

how about let them buy only 1 panzershrek, but get 3 uses of panzerfaust for 35 MU extra or something? and make their panzerfaust have higher engine damage chances
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2011, 08:03:10 pm »

how about let them buy only 1 panzershrek, but get 3 uses of panzerfaust for 35 MU extra or something? and make their panzerfaust have higher engine damage chances

I think that might even make the problem worse. Schreck's reloading? Pop the Panzerfaust and laugh as the tank foolishly tries to limp away after recieving engine damage.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2011, 08:07:12 pm »

How about just give them the option of 1 or 2 and be done with it, like it's supposed to be intended.

If you see them, your supposed to bring out some kind of detection unit anyway. Make sure you have some form of indirect fire or suppression unit. 

Tommy recon squad with a stuart armed with can shot. Easy...
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2011, 11:09:20 pm »

Right Im putting an end to this stupid nonsense, wtf is wrong with you ppl!

Myst we talked about your arrogance, please man it don't help to try and prove you are smarter than everyone else, and it does not improve the overall will to take part in the development in mod, if every time someone at least tries to justify their rants, it certainly does not help anyone else thinking they have something to say, seeing you hammer-fist the other ppl in the arse with a 20 foot dildo, now does it?

Ppl may have ignorant views or biased opinions but that does not mean they need to be ass invaded.

The fjs are not a problem, the ambush is only when they fire from cloak, so hitting the de-cloak button and then running up they wont have the bonuses, so the bonuses only apply when you attacking, and yes if you chase you can be mowed down by someone waiting for you, but odds are they are not, since when you hit with Fjs you hit hard and fast, you do as much FING dmg you can, because those dudes cost a huge amount of resources, almost the same as a sniper, with mp around 400 (I cant remember anymore, to long since last game Sad ) And a muni cost around 155 with faust and fg42, and these guys don't have anti-supression, they die to anything stronger than rifles (without bars) Unless of course you are facing a player who knows how to use them, in which case JACK! You probably ran into the fjs while moving, or not in cover. See the fjs gain further acc bonuses when in cover due to same T4.

JAck please use fjs yourself, it will solve a lot of this QQing, i try and use every unite i find blatantly offensive to

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
BigDick
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2011, 11:41:57 pm »

whoever is complaining about FSJ tankbusters can gtfo

60 health and soldier armor?? 4 man squad

+1

60hp vs 95hp
saying this unit is better than storms is like crossing the border from being an idiot to being a mong
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2011, 12:29:37 am »

they can have sprint,but as said storms have 35 hp per man more,can have elite armor  which in many cases they do,and can buy medikits,which fj tankbusters probaby wont be able to,and guess what,if there is vehiachle nearby,they can also sprint,who'd guess that  Roll Eyes

I think cloak units that move generally shouldnt belong to COH. Maybe in a game like starcraft. Sure.

yes poppi,we should remove snipers  Roll Eyes

Having them only be able to buy 1 shreck is retarded,why would I want them with 1 shreck?!
How many times do you see storms with 1 shreck,and how many with 2? Cuz there's proabably a reason people do buy 2 shrecks on them,you know.

Problem appeared when in last game my fj tankbusters raped shit out of Jack and friends vehicles and atg's,atg on front lines,no infantry in front of him,bam! Pershing comes,again,no infantry support,bam! If you guys didnt make it so easy for me to just mop em down,I probably wouldnt. Good thing we had boobs but no experiance and smokaz fail TD's cuz that game wouldnt last half a long...you wouldnt even capture our 88's if there wasnt that bug that doesnt allow me to call any shit on field,so I had to defend with literally 4 waffles  Roll Eyes
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2011, 12:55:04 am »

[falls] cost a huge amount of resources, almost the same as a sniper, with mp around 400

250 mp

dont worry i will make a luftwaffe company as soon as i have extra room on my relic profile
jackmccrack Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2011, 12:59:11 am »

right now fall tankbusters get 3 shrecks for the price of two i think when fixed we are square
http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=20478.0
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2011, 01:07:24 am »

Well i was not aware of the 3 shrek thing that is retarded, and 250? seemed like they cost a lot more than that, and ofc then you and the 50 or 60 extra to get sprint ofc?
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2011, 01:52:26 am »

extra shreck is a bug,so nothing retarded with that,since normally they have only 2.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2011, 02:05:13 am »

Cloaking falls that can cloak only in cover are better than storms which can walk in cloak?  wait what ?  Roll Eyes 

someone can say wtf is going on in this thread ?

smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2011, 02:18:46 am »

they can move,but need T4 for that.
marda145 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2011, 02:48:58 am »

How big is difference between normal grenadier and elite armor one?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc