Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 08:26:58 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vent for Buffing/Nerfing Units  (Read 4510 times)
3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« on: August 11, 2011, 01:56:15 pm »

Please feel free to explain why you want a particular unit buffed or nerfed. This is a 'general discussion' post just to prevent any issues with balance rules. I don't have anything to post, but I am interested in reading posts from other players.

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 02:00:16 pm »

So is this a nugnug explain yourself thread?

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 02:09:52 pm »

I don't really see anything that needs a nerfing nor really a buff, but I would like to understand why a  .30 cal, a weapon that requires you to stay still, was given to the Airborne, a unit that works best while moving.

Also, is there any possibility of having AP rounds being tied to the gun instead of the crew? Paying 40 munitions of an upgrade only to lose in in the first 4 or so minutes in the game by a Mortar/Tiger is pretty frustrating when those munitions could go to better use elsewhere. I know it's possible since I've seen OMG mod fix the problem.

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
Katusha Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 02:12:33 pm »

Buff tiger... trololol jk

I want to see FG42 upgrade drop to 100 MU
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 02:44:12 pm »

Buff tiger... trololol jk

I want to see FG42 upgrade drop to 100 MU

-fg42s are 100% worth thier price atm, they are an all around rifle good at both long range and short but doesnt excell at either.

-And to zontars post, im not sure as to why airbourne were given an lmg.... Its more powerfull than a wehr lmg and comes on a better platform... Ie, ask condor, my 2 lmg sqauds crushed his 3 lmg grens supported by an lmg 42.

-RCA doctrine needs some looking into since it has the best tank buffs in the game.

-Stormie mp44 weapon price and pool needs a little look at

- BAR and g43 supression fire need some looking into (removal)

-Offmaps need to be tied to munitions rather than magical currency

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 03:43:12 pm »

BARs and automatic weapons in general need tweaking/whatever to become a little more rare.

Ranger SMGs need a SLIGHT price drop, 145 MU for 4 smgs is silly. Even stens are worth more, hell, ill take grease guns over thompsons.

Bazooka needs an accuracy buff.

P4 needs a buff to actually penetrate a sherman once in a blue moon.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2011, 06:04:54 pm »

BARs and automatic weapons in general need tweaking/whatever to become a little more rare.

Ranger SMGs need a SLIGHT price drop, 145 MU for 4 smgs is silly. Even stens are worth more, hell, ill take grease guns over thompsons.

Bazooka needs an accuracy buff.

P4 needs a buff to actually penetrate a sherman once in a blue moon.

ill agree with all of those except for bazooka accuracy. zooks cost way less and you get two of them and they have more damage than a shreck. If you werent aware. Good zooka micro is scary shit man, if your an axis player who happens to not notice that ranger sqaud behind you and both zooks rear hit your panther.Say pce out to almost half yer health. Shrecks just have better pentration. You also get doctrine buffs for them. Increase the accuracy, leave scatter alone, We dont need bazooka RRs

Now you see volksinator, the weapons prices cannot just be dropped singularaly, unless they are absoloute ridiuclous. dropping in the price of one assault weapons means they would need to drop many other to bring it into balance. Besides they come on a very powerfull platform, You do realise you pay for that aswell. Grease guns are soo cheap becuase they come on rifleman, who die like flies, anything other than 60 would be insane and nobody would take them
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 06:48:11 pm by 8thRifleRegiment » Logged
3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 06:45:34 pm »

So is this a nugnug explain yourself thread?

yes... yes it is
Silver1Wolf2 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 03:54:49 pm »

Why things need nerfed, simple explanation/parody: "Cause the mean player took one and used it and it hurt my guys too much!" (lack of micro or macro, possibly both)
Why things need buffed, simple explanation/parody: "Cause this was way better in real life!" (granted but now who wants 57 mm guns to bounce like no tomorrow off a regular Tiger, a Pershing would have 0 chance at long and medium range vs a King Tiger if realism > balance and well... imagine a game of EiR without Saving Private Ryan's sticky bombs, sure back in the day I'd jizz myself at the prospect of my tiger not getting nailed by 5-6 sticky bombs the moment it entered combat, talking pre-reinforcements Grin ).
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 07:29:49 pm »

in my opinion, just take out suppression fire all together of all types and just turn up the suppression level of the weapon. in someways, a bar should have better suppression than a .30 cal, as it had a higher rof.

keep .30 cal the same, up vickers accuracy to keep up with its horrid suppression rate. basically should be best in terms of hitting its target but horrid at suppressing.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2011, 09:12:23 pm »

a bar should have better suppression than a .30 cal, as it had a higher rof.

Realism? You have been here for what, 3 years?

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Silver1Wolf2 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 04:50:31 am »

Realism? You have been here for what, 3 years?
If he gets that I want germans to get their armor values!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc