Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 08:34:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Red Tails  (Read 12150 times)
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2011, 05:39:56 pm »

it's actually better to wound person instead of killing him. This way his mates need to come to him,and you can gun them down. Also you need to spend resources on wounded person,on dead,you dont.

Go and watch 3rd world countries,where they train kids to carry and use guns,they may not be rly effective,but they can still kill you,and it's not easy to kill a child no matter if he carries a gun or not.
They are complete mongs actually. Look at how bad the libyans shoot, the only weapon they actually aim is the RPG7. And keep in mind most of them are young adults, not kids, just imagine how bad a kid would be.

Yeah, not really effective is a understatement, as in as effective as shit out your dick effective.

And it depends what you consider a "kid". Most 3rd world fighters that ive seen are 16-24 years old. There can be elders but i rarely see them actually shoot.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2011, 06:05:17 pm »

That's no different then people trying to keep women out of combat roles in which their superior reaction and physiological responses make them better candidates then men, except for the fact they are women.

Non-backward countries that can't manage there money have women in frontline roles. Considering in the US they are restricted to non-combat roles, why should they have to do 40 pushups?

needless to say in Canada a frontline troop is expected to withstand the physical minimum, it doesn't matter the gender. Then again when you sign up for the american army you gotta stand infront of the recruitment officer and say "circle circle dot dot..."
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 06:34:59 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2011, 06:14:39 pm »

A typical WW2 plane would do a 180 turn in about 18 seconds.

This is what i'm referring to. PRETTY SURE they're a bit more maneuverable than that.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2011, 06:35:48 pm »

This is what i'm referring to. PRETTY SURE they're a bit more maneuverable than that.
of course they are, if you want to go slow.

faster you go, slower the turn
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2011, 07:33:55 pm »

Spartan, its actually fairly rigorous requirements now, over strength and all that.

puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2011, 07:38:35 pm »

You all are forgetting th e biggest draw back to the MCH FASTR ME-262...  It was much faster, in bother accelleration and speed, however the Mixure for the fuel had to be constantly adjusted... Which ment, if you did not mix it correctly, and punched it full burn, your engine would catch fire..... 

Thats the biggest issue.

I love WW2, I loe WW2 flying movies, so this move would be great, But they alrady made it in the Tusgkee airmen and that movie was a great one, really giving some history along with the movie fluff. 

THen again a high powered studio with amazing graphics making WORLD of Planes real in the air... Why the fuck not!!??

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2011, 07:41:38 pm »

i'm watchin it. who cares about Cuba, it's whats his face that's the head of the unit, he's always in good movies.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Rocksitter Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2011, 07:55:15 pm »

Really not going into it more then to say bullshit if I tell it like it is this thred will get locked because some are scared of truth or don't like to debate certain things...

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2011, 08:28:38 pm »

Spartan, its actually fairly rigorous requirements now, over strength and all that.

Nothing a women who trained couldn't pass. Problem is men who just cant accept that.

The real physical downside is bone density in women, which would make them more prone to broken bones from blunt instruments. This just doesn't apply in todays warfare. And AMPM until you allow them to even fucking TRY to uphold the same physical requirements, dont argue that they can't because its bullshit.

I fully support anyone joining the military if they can pass the requirement, be they male female or gay.

back onto tuskagee, i have seen a bunch of movies with Terrance (the guy who looks kinda like cuba but isn't) really enjoyed his movies. Hunting party and ironman for example and look forward to them working together
« Last Edit: August 12, 2011, 08:30:21 pm by Spartan_Marine88 » Logged
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #49 on: August 12, 2011, 08:40:09 pm »

Nothing a women who trained couldn't pass. Problem is men who just cant accept that.

The real physical downside is bone density in women, which would make them more prone to broken bones from blunt instruments. This just doesn't apply in todays warfare. And AMPM until you allow them to even fucking TRY to uphold the same physical requirements, dont argue that they can't because its bullshit.

I fully support anyone joining the military if they can pass the requirement, be they male female or gay.

back onto tuskagee, i have seen a bunch of movies with Terrance (the guy who looks kinda like cuba but isn't) really enjoyed his movies. Hunting party and ironman for example and look forward to them working together

Read my post Spartan, I said I am fine as long as they pass the requirements. Maybe they don't teach reading up there?

Anyway, the movie looks entertaining, which is all I ask if entertainment. For facts watch a documentary, or better yet read a few books.

velocity78 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2011, 09:28:59 pm »

And the fact that it's been proven (Israel has (had?) women on frontline duty) that women being killed in combat causes unusually high psychological distress on men in the unit, as well as causing men to go out of their way to protect them for no reason other than that they are women...

Yes they do have women serving on the front lines, and I think Israel is setting an example for other countries which think that women are just kitchen-bound.

3rdCondor- just hand out reward points and ppl will shut up 
tank130-How about people shut up and we hand out reward points... just a thought

Velocity, why you no let us do public lynching? Sad
Smurf has a serious fucking problem..
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2011, 12:19:00 am »

The fact that a WW1 era plane flies slower exerts less stress on the frame and it can pull those close in manouvres

This.

A WW1 plane would do a 180 degree turn on 90km/h  (that's 55mph for you Americans:P) while a WW2 plane stall speed begins around 250 kmh.

Now go and do the math which plane can do a sharper turn faster.

also, this movie is based on lucasarts game from the 90's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eosVhMLr1A  

Cheesy
« Last Edit: August 13, 2011, 12:23:38 am by nugnugx » Logged

Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2011, 04:10:40 am »

Movie looks real nice tbh! ^^

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc