Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 11:26:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Muslim Problem"  (Read 43749 times)
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2011, 11:55:13 am »

So yes, you are a wishy-washy liberal.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2011, 11:55:44 am »

Atleast the turks supply us with shittons of kebab over here lul

kthx

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2011, 11:58:29 am »

in other news did you know the 3 letters of lol are actually shorter than the 2 lettered ok, as i shall demonstrate now:

lol
ok

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2011, 12:01:45 pm »

in other news did you know the 3 letters of lol are actually shorter than the 2 lettered ok, as i shall demonstrate now:

lol
ok

deadbolt wins

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: November 03, 2011, 12:02:57 pm »

k is as big as almost three fucking Ls, so gay

lll
k
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: November 03, 2011, 12:12:21 pm »

When anatomic pictures of dolphins start appearing, you know the derail was complete. In other words

Rudy-sanErik Offline
Donator

« Reply #46 on: November 03, 2011, 12:31:29 pm »

Send them back to iran,palestina atc ... problem solved

Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: November 03, 2011, 01:29:49 pm »

Yep, Muslims are to Europe what Jews used to be to Germany and Afro-Americans used to be to USA.
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: November 03, 2011, 01:33:41 pm »

then they should be addressed properly!
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2011, 02:01:31 pm »

this is just too much... think about what you guys are saying. fucking idiots!

Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2011, 02:05:49 pm »

this is just too much... think about what you guys are saying. fucking idiots!

Thats the problem with it, there is not thought process involved.
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2011, 02:07:14 pm »

It may be important in this conversation to distinguish "Muslim" from "Arab". Is this hatred coming from the fact that they are Muslims, or is it because they are Arabs? I've never been to Europe so I can't speak for Europeans, but in my experience growing up in the south, the primary reason any group of people dislike any other group of people is because they look different which makes it easier to attach stereotypes to them. Every religion has its lunatics, and it's usually the level of education and their exposure to different cultures that distinguishes whether or not someone is rational in their religion or a fanatic. My university has a fairly large Arab population and not all of them are Muslim, but the ones I've talked to who are seem on the level to me. They're friendly and amiable. So... I would attribute people's dislike of them to the fact that they don't personally know any and they don't look like they are from 'around these parts'.

An example would be... Whenever a Muslim commits a terrorist act you find a large section of the population clamoring in unison "All Muslims are terrorists!", but whenever an abortion clinic is bombed or a doctor who performs abortions is shot you don't see that same section of the population clamoring "All Christians are terrorists!".

I don't dislike anybody just because of their religion. I dislike people who use their religion to intimidate and oppress others. That includes all brands of faith or lack thereof. If you're going to dislike someone, dislike them on an individual basis. Broad-brushing an entire segment of the population just makes people look stupid and reactionary.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:19:55 pm by Malgoroth » Logged
alexthesoldier Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2011, 02:09:34 pm »

smurfornot you cant be serious with the Muslims being the new Jews of Europe .
Mainstream Islam is far too totalitarian plus UK suffrage movement hasn't fought for women right for 100 years just to be degraded and oppressed again . And that's how the Burkha is viewed , oppressive. Plus the obvious problems with security as individuals cant be identified.

On top of that Mainstream Islam simply does not respect 'western values'.
http://frontpagemag.com/2011/10/28/oslos-epidemic-of-rape/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8n9M_aJW5c&feature=related

This is simply one of the problems with Islam, its a medieval religion. Christianity used to be oppressive. As demonstrated by the dark ages and crusades. What we are seeing is uneducated people trying to live in a more progressive and free society.

I'm sorry, but I agree with Hitchens on this. The Abrachamic Religions are the true axis of evil.

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2011, 02:14:10 pm »

It may be important in this conversation to distinguish "Muslim" from "Arab". Is this hatred coming from the fact  that they are Muslims, or is it that they are Arabs? I've never been to Europe so I can't speak for Europeans, but in my experience growing up in the south, the primary reason any group of people dislike any other group of people is because they look different which makes it easier to attach stereotypes to them. Every religion has its lunatics, and it's usually the level of education and their exposure to different cultures that distinguishes whether or not someone is rational in their religion or a fanatic. My university has a fairly large Arab population and not all of them are Muslim. But the ones I've talked to who are seem on the level to me. They're friendly and amiable. So... I would attribute people's dislike of them to the fact that they don't personally know any and they don't look like they are from 'around these parts'.

An example would be... Whenever a Muslim commits a terrorist act you find a large section of the population clamoring in unison "All Muslims are terrorists!", but whenever an abortion clinic is bombed or a doctor who performs abortions is shot you don't see that same section of the population clamoring "All Christians are terrorists!".
Because Christians have half the extremist, and the extremist are not nearly as extreme.

Christian terrorist are like infants compared to Islamic terrorist.

And not only that the majority of the Muslim population is so much more supportive of Islamic extremism compared to Christians supporting say, the IRA or the few lone nut jobs here and there.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
BigDick
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2011, 02:15:24 pm »

how about everyone writes down his top 5 6 of disliked ethnical groups?
we could even make a poll out of this

i'll start

1. us americans
2. blacks
3. jews
4. gays/f@gs
5. apple fans
6. turks in ger

now you can count how often ur on the list  Grin - fuck i need to put gays/f@gs onto the list *fixed*
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 02:41:13 pm by BigDick » Logged
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #55 on: November 03, 2011, 02:16:07 pm »

I say we just ban all religions, that should solve our problome.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2011, 02:17:47 pm »

And not only that the majority of the Muslim population is so much more supportive of Islamic extremism compared to Christians supporting say, the IRA or the few lone nut jobs here and there.

I would question your sources for that info, but even if that is true... the majority is not all.
Most problems of intolerance and oppression stem from the fact the a lot of people out there never learn to make that distinction.
alexthesoldier Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2011, 02:20:25 pm »

I say we just ban all religions, that should solve our problem.

We do that by education. It just seems that Muslims are not so keen on learning. Same as the bible belt in the US. Both are fundamentally blind to logic and reason and purely rely on faith.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2011, 02:22:39 pm »

Well Thank God For iceland
Well its good to live in a country where religious psycoes are dyeing
BigDick
« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2011, 02:32:57 pm »

I say we just ban all religions, that should solve our problome.

no pl0x i wanna stick to my animals&virgins sacrifice in honorary to wotan on  julfest and asatru

http://dreamindemonwp.dreamindemon.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/oxbaW.jpg
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc