Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 04, 2024, 09:24:25 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HOw ABout THe ALlies  (Read 13409 times)
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 03:44:39 pm »

and then smoke blob arrives and rapes everything

ugh forget it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 03:46:45 pm by Tymathee » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2011, 03:45:08 pm »

and move back to spawn where its safe  Cheesy

a pure infantry smoke push will annihilate or push back the position defended by your 'super combo', mr tym

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
SpaceHamster Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2011, 04:34:48 pm »

no I want him to feel left out, also, he could confuse the noobs. So it must be corrected.

I know what your thinking

"he will never move that panther out of my ATG's arc of fire or use that incredible range, thick armor, and nice speed against 1 m18!"

But the thing is the games to UNPREDICTABLE for that to happen, an ATG will not always penetrate a panther just like how a m18 cant always penetrate a panther either.

The warmap is like Dukenukem Forever.

No one thinks it will ever be released, then several years after everyone has given up the little hope they have it gets released from out of nowhere. And then it turns out it sucks.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2011, 04:39:55 pm »

And a Panther can't always hit either one?

Whats your point? You can easily kill a Panther with an ATG and a TD.

MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2011, 04:44:52 pm »

And a Panther can't always hit either one?

Whats your point? You can easily kill a Panther with an ATG and a TD.

Only if the axis player is dumb tbh???  I mean its possible but not every time.

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2011, 04:46:46 pm »

They have the same pop cost pretty much, so you can have an equal amount of support on both sides.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2011, 05:37:24 pm »

and then smoke blob arrives and rapes everything

sMOKE DOES NOT STOP STUPRESSION, GROUND FIRE FOUND THAT OUT THE HARD WAY. 

So no, It still works.

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2011, 05:48:51 pm »

LOL ?
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2011, 05:57:42 pm »

They have the same pop cost pretty much, so you can have an equal amount of support on both sides.

but the axis player still has to micro less. Much more difficult to micro 2 units, one thats slow and stationary that you may have to move and place correctly to hit the moving panther thats trying to run from the m10/m18 and not let it on its butt. U forget that. all the the axis player has to do is just move.

maybe that's a bigger than here than is thought about. I know with brits i have to micro less than i have to do with americans. Pe is micro heavy (in my eyes) and WM not so much and guess which two i do best with?
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2011, 06:05:59 pm »

Wher has more pop efficient units.

Americans/Brits not so much.

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2011, 06:08:50 pm »

but the axis player still has to micro less. Much more difficult to micro 2 units, one thats slow and stationary that you may have to move and place correctly to hit the moving panther thats trying to run from the m10/m18 and not let it on its butt. U forget that. all the the axis player has to do is just move.

maybe that's a bigger than here than is thought about. I know with brits i have to micro less than i have to do with americans. Pe is micro heavy (in my eyes) and WM not so much and guess which two i do best with?

All the Allied player has to do is move the ATG forward...you forget that killing is not the objective, territory gain is.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2011, 06:23:34 pm »

Seeing as one facilitates and is directly proportional to your ability to accomplish the other, I wouldn't put it that way AmPM.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2011, 06:25:32 pm »

Do you drive you Panther into an ATG and M18?
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2011, 06:29:43 pm »

You always make these things out to be so black and white, but in reality, it's a lot more complex than that. There are always several factors that exist in a combat situation that can't simply be boiled down to a "do or don't" situation that is so clean-cut as you make it out to be.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 06:33:40 pm by Vermillion_Hawk » Logged
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2011, 06:55:41 pm »

because game play wise, it is much harder to play allies then axis.

Traditionally axis have always been harder to play because they require more micromanagement. But currently I would say that allies are harder to play because of the current doctrine balance and that's how it's been for a while.

So to sum up, the two reasons why it's difficult to play allies
1: Few good doctrine builds.
2: Few experienced players.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2011, 07:24:22 pm »

AmPM is right. ffs

The Panther is much easier to take out because you got 2 units that can outright destroy the Panther

Hello!? ATG at front, M18/M10 at flank.

for the same pop you are spreading out your resources across your company with multiple units instead of just one unit.

Simple, you aint gonna beat a 2 unit against a 1 unit.

Yes, its unpredictable, so many factors are involved, like SKILL AND MICRO. but in a perfect world, any tank will not be able to defeat that combo

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2011, 11:17:36 pm »

AmPM is right. ffs

The Panther is much easier to take out because you got 2 units that can outright destroy the Panther

Hello!? ATG at front, M18/M10 at flank.

for the same pop you are spreading out your resources across your company with multiple units instead of just one unit.

Simple, you aint gonna beat a 2 unit against a 1 unit.

Yes, its unpredictable, so many factors are involved, like SKILL AND MICRO. but in a perfect world, any tank will not be able to defeat that combo

This tactic fails most of the time b/c shreks always preventing m10 flanks. All it takes is 2-3 hits and m10 is done. Rarely do i see a heavy by itself. And stickies are awesome but hard to score a hit, tanks back up too quick.

But im not going to boil down US losses to just super heavy tanks that can gib inf and destroy tanks. A lot of gifted multifunctional l33t units, with great Tier upgrades.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 12:55:36 am by Poppi » Logged
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2011, 11:28:49 pm »

So now if we add a shrek squad I counter with BAR Rifle squad, we are still at the same pop, mine is still better. Use ATG to hold the Panther at range, snipe schreks with M18, move BAR squad to cover.

Easy peasy.
Computer991 Offline
Donator

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2011, 11:32:53 pm »

Axis is much easier to play than allies... I play both sides often, if not more axis and I can with certainty...Microing my allied units is much harder than my axis counter parts and overall axis is easy mode thus why the experienced players often tend to stick to axis

Over the past couple of days I've been seeing quite a lot of players who go "LOL YOU'RE A NOOB" after an axis game that was quite close...but when asking for a rematch on opposite sides the axis team always says no... It makes me wonder weather the player makes the company or the company makes the player Smiley I'm not really a good player but just a few things that I've noticed over the past couple of days.

P.S trying to set up scenarios whether my perfect call-in will counter yours is retarded EIRR rolls on a game of dice and it's impossible to predict.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 11:35:17 pm by Computer991 » Logged

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2011, 11:33:49 pm »

For poor players, the company makes the player.

For good players, the player makes the company.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc