Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 02:26:54 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Reward Points  (Read 14390 times)
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2011, 05:54:41 pm »

I dont really care tbh its so easy to kill

You dont care becouse hes on your team most of the time.

And I think most of you dont understand what annoys morka (and me for that matter). The thing is when you play "stack battles" It should be on even terms. But If you exploit your power its not so much even anymore. Some of us other play with non lvl 9 accounts. But skaffa in this case just simply brougt hes lvl 9 account with 2 games on it.

When its a serious game you shouldnt bring a test company for balance testing. And I do not belive that was the reason he picked it. Skaffa afaik would do anything to win his games.

puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2011, 06:03:04 pm »

meh you can say whatever you want tbh, Ill never know.  It still sucks.  

I Hate reward units period, I don;t think they should be in game, or if used, then both sides get to chose some for the game to test them and thats it.  

Everyone did get 10 so maybe he got them there, Personally i know you can't Seperate Reward points on a company level, only per Account i thought.  So unless you have 2 different logins, the reward points are global unless i am mistaken.  

Its fine if the devs have a Company with tons of Bullshit in it, You just have to annouce it beforehand, so i can Decide if i want to play it.  

If i know the Dev company has Special units with Not even reward units like Leo had that one time, and i choose to play with it or against it, i unstand what i am getting into and its on me, HOWEVER if they don;t tell me and they pull that shit on me, i will rage, be angrey and fuckign want to punch theM for ruining a good game.  Its type of Griefing.  And exploiting unfair advantages.  
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 06:08:43 pm by puddin » Logged

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2011, 06:14:18 pm »

Its fine if the devs have a Company with tons of Bullshit in it, You just have to annouce it beforehand, so i can Decide if i want to play it.  

I lol'ed.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2011, 06:22:01 pm »

puddin makes me happy in likeeeee every way.

I'm really bad  - Smokaz
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2011, 06:28:52 pm »

You dont care becouse hes on your team most of the time.

And I think most of you dont understand what annoys morka (and me for that matter). The thing is when you play "stack battles" It should be on even terms. But If you exploit your power its not so much even anymore. Some of us other play with non lvl 9 accounts. But skaffa in this case just simply brougt hes lvl 9 account with 2 games on it.

When its a serious game you shouldnt bring a test company for balance testing. And I do not belive that was the reason he picked it. Skaffa afaik would do anything to win his games.

Haha Dnice mad.

For your information, I played way more games AGAINST smokaz then with him. I ALWAYS play against him, and now we play couple games with each other and you start QQ. Why you hating maybe jelly ?

I played 10+ stackbattles last week and used armour once. No reward units were used so stop QQ about nothing.

Now you blaime me of 'exploiting powers', lol you mad? I dont even have any powers. Learn 2 read if you are going to flame me and read that my FSJ snipers which raped your shit so hard you apparantly couldnt handle it are bought with 10 reward points everyone was giving a while back.

'I do anything to win games' is just some random flame attempt. It applies something negative. I could simply point out that I dont use the most OP spam shit but try to do some micro and combined arms as one of the few in the mod, so I guess your fail statement is hereby nullified to complete nonsense and only shows lack of some proper argument.

But I guess you are just on a crusade to flame me and talk shit about me, so it fits in your alley.

I think it boils down to you mad about losing games we played and apparantly you feel the need to become a hater? Just look at the other topic where you started making up nonsense and I have to come to the forum and reply to it otherwise people might actually believe your nonsense. Now I have to do it again.

sry4owned

PS can a mod please remove puddins acces to the private BT forum, I saw him reading everything and he might be telling others
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 06:31:57 pm by skaffa » Logged

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2011, 06:31:26 pm »

Skaffa, we dont know the inner workings of your mind but it doesnt matter.

y u no let us pick map?

Honestly, we were the losers the 1st time, why not just let us change the map to be honest?

It just doesnt make sense and it makes you look like more of an asshole because all were doing is trying to play a friendly game.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2011, 06:38:02 pm »

Skaffa, we dont know the inner workings of your mind but it doesnt matter.

y u no let us pick map?

Honestly, we were the losers the 1st time, why not just let us change the map to be honest?

It just doesnt make sense and it makes you look like more of an asshole because all were doing is trying to play a friendly game.

Picking a map or anything map related has NOTHING to do with this topic.

You talk shit about me and I see it, and have to put an end to it, cause its all BS and Im here just to defend against all this slander.
I guess my replies just completely countered your bad attempts and now you seek for new ones.

You can call me an asshole, thats your personal opinion, fine. But all Im doing is defending against your attacks on my person which are also complete bullshit, and I have showed they are in my replies.

You could say YOU are the asshole here.

Also I was friendly and telling you how I got the armour account, didnt know you were going to go around my back on the forums and make a QQ / flame topic about it. Nice backstab m8. I learned from this not to tell you anything any more and also that Dnice showed his true colours. Too bad I had fun playing that Shogun campaing and RO2 with him.

TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2011, 06:43:24 pm »

Bullshit, sure he has his prefrance to specific maps and there is a running gag of he wont play anything but his own map but that dose not mean he wont play something else, most of the time you just have to ask nicely and skaffa, dont be a dick, so what people dont agree with you 100% of the time dose not mean they disrespect you or mean you harm for if that is the case i would not be suprised to see you infront of my room any minute now so calm down, i think we all have gone over our head right now.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2011, 06:46:05 pm »

LOLLLLL, best thing ive read (except for deadbolt posts).

No skaffa I think your awesome man, but I think its unfair and dumb that you get to take advantage of that in a real game.  Its not about letting it be known I just think everyone should know.  I enjoy playing with and against you not only becasue your good but can take defeat and winning equally well.

But you are being an asshole when it comes to the maps, ?I'm just calling you out.  You guys won the 1st round, we should decide the map.  And honestly noone talks shit about you, no need to get high and mighty, I'm pretty sure I get more shit talked about me (because I'm an asshole) more than you.  

Hey you can say anything you want, there is no proof at this point.  Its not a flame topic or QQ, I just wish everyone knew about it.

Dont worry skaffa people still like you...ish.

[EDIT] We did ask nicely Icelandic....we did about 400 times.

« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2011, 06:48:57 pm »

Well be nicer  Wink
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2011, 06:54:13 pm »

You guys won the 1st round, we should decide the map.  And honestly noone talks shit about you, no need to get high and mighty, I'm pretty sure I get more shit talked about me (because I'm an asshole) more than you.  

I agree that this is standard in a lot of games and sports, like after round 1 football teams will switch side, I believe its the same for Tennis. But noboooody of you actually mentioned this "we lost so we should pick map", it was all just a lot of grumpy pooka looka and humdedum.
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2011, 06:57:52 pm »

I agree that this is standard in a lot of games and sports, like after round 1 football teams will switch side, I believe its the same for Tennis. But noboooody of you actually mentioned this "we lost so we should pick map", it was all just a lot of grumpy pooka looka and humdedum.

Smokaz, yes we did, go ask leo and skaffa, we asked about 30 times.  So I dont know what your smoking.
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2011, 07:04:51 pm »

Yepp, we asked and mentioned this.

I had some great times playing with you too skaffa but seriously. I didnt like how you guys just had to pick map or not play at all.

whats that sry4owned btw? thats some pure bullshit right there bro.

What other thread are you refering to?

« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2011, 07:08:33 pm »

I suspect he is talking about some thread on the balance forum, the balance team is really bad at being suptle about being on the balance team in the first place.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2011, 07:11:05 pm »

Ok lets move on. Last thing Ill say about the subject is that if you dont believe me what I say about the RP you can ask a mod like Groundfire or brn.

Moving on...

This rule you talk about, what about picking the map in the 'first' game.

Maybe Allies should always pick map ?

Cause Axis works on most maps, while Allies sometimes need to move around more.
Also people prefer playing Axis, and Allies can also be a bit harder.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 07:14:25 pm by skaffa » Logged
BigDick
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2011, 07:23:50 pm »

Haha Dnice mad.

For your information, I played way more games AGAINST smokaz then with him. I ALWAYS play against him, and now we play couple games with each other and you start QQ. Why you hating maybe jelly ?

Also I was friendly and telling you how I got the armour account, didnt know you were going to go around my back on the forums and make a QQ / flame topic about it. Nice backstab m8. I learned from this not to tell you anything any more and also that Dnice showed his true colours. Too bad I had fun playing that Shogun campaing and RO2 with him.

i think dnicee is just a bit angry about being most times on the weak side of a stacked game
and he is playing this most of the time
its actually one of the good guy in eir very seldom complaining about something

but according topic as long as no one builds a complete company using unlimited rewardpoints (15marines each game and a bunch of reward tanks) i don't see a problem when skaffa uses 2 reward units a game (2 FSJ snipers) and can loose them "4free" (if this accusation would be true) cos 2 FSJ snipers is nothing a normal company couldn't have ingame
MorkaandBorka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2011, 07:24:30 pm »

Ok lets move on. Last thing Ill say about the subject is that if you dont believe me what I say about the RP you can ask a mod like Groundfire or brn.

Moving on...

This rule you talk about, what about picking the map in the 'first' game.

Maybe Allies should always pick map ?

Cause Axis works on most maps, while Allies sometimes need to move around more.
Also people prefer playing Axis, and Allies can also be a bit harder.

There is no rule, BUT we were also allies...the game before you guys were allies AND YOU CHOSE THE MAP?

You cant even give us that same respect, thats why I thought you were an asshole.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2011, 07:33:50 pm »

There is no rule, BUT we were also allies...the game before you guys were allies AND YOU CHOSE THE MAP?

You cant even give us that same respect, thats why I thought you were an asshole.

I said Im moving on. I cba going into that shit to be frank, my thoughts on that game are posted in the replay topic and Smokaz also shared his opinion and I agree with what he said.

Im a reasonable guy, if you want a rule then we can do that for next games if you want.

So lets move on.. what about Allies picking the map ?
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2011, 07:57:06 pm »

So lets move on.. what about Allies picking the map ?

Host of launcher, host/map choice of COH game

solves so many issues

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2011, 08:24:14 pm »

meh you can say whatever you want tbh, Ill never know.  It still sucks. 
I could quote our PM conversation between skaffa and I regarding RP for leveling up companies so he can test abilities - and the part where I said to not use them for personal gain (ie, spam FSJ) which he has abided by.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc