Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2024, 12:27:09 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [wher] Tanks  (Read 23157 times)
BigDick
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2012, 01:40:15 pm »

good morning mr groundfire we had some pages of discussion about health per man squadhealth, squad sizes % of damage, rate of fire etc.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2012, 03:20:45 pm »

HERPADERPIDY SHERMAN OP DERPADY I STUPID DERPIDY BUFF AXIS BECAUSE I AM DERP BAD HERP
HERP DERP bigdick has shown his stupidity again by comparing 1 unit and giving a wrong biased percentage.

75mm sherman has a higher chance to bounce off a tigers rear then a for a P4 to penetrate a churchills front.

And also, how easy is it for a 75mm sherman to penetrate a stug or a hetzer?

Not to mention P4 doesn't have to fight elite ninjas with shreks.

Oh, and if Sherman wants to take advantage of its AI advantage bigdick prizes sooooo much it cant upgun.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 03:37:48 pm by DarkSoldierX » Logged

two words
atgs and fireflies
Looks who's butthurt
*waiting* 4 DarkSoldierNoobiX pops up to prove how much shit the T17 is penetrating KTs back and Jagd front and how much better the ac/puma is penetrating m10 rear  Cool Cool Cool
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2012, 04:07:01 pm »

the only one in this thread whos not fucking stupid is bigdick and mysth, though mysth pulled some shit out of his ass too. srsly darksoldier you should do and try something else

its funny how ppl just try to be cleverer than him or just try so hard to be right in a certain point that they lose the main goal out of their sight which is balance. but hey,
 ||
 ||
 ||
 \/
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 04:13:33 pm by aloha622 » Logged

DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2012, 04:37:09 pm »

the only one in this thread whos not fucking stupid is bigdick and mysth, though mysth pulled some shit out of his ass too. srsly darksoldier you should do and try something else

its funny how ppl just try to be cleverer than him or just try so hard to be right in a certain point that they lose the main goal out of their sight which is balance. but hey,
 ||
 ||
 ||
 \/
Bigdick is the only one pulling shit out his ass. Even if your a axis fanboy you can clearly see his deception and twist of the numbers in his early post.

Shermans and P4s are balanced when compared to eachother. Theres nothing else to it. Bigdick is here just to try to proove that somehow shermans are far superior in what they do.

Yes he has a point, shermans have strengths over a P4, but he far exaggerating it with his bullshit comparisons.

If you really support him then you must be a super axis fanboy too.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #44 on: January 05, 2012, 04:38:52 pm »

If you really support him then you must be a super axis fanboy too.

na aloha just has a fetish for big dicks.
BigDick
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2012, 04:58:04 pm »

Shermans and P4s are balanced when compared to eachother. Theres nothing else to it. Bigdick is here just to try to proove that somehow shermans are far superior in what they do.

please quote me where i said something is op - i don't know your not capable to discuss with the big guys thats why you feel to just post blarbluroinkoinkimdarksoldiertheidiot

actually when i saw the thread i wanted to make my first post with something like

"upgunned sherman is ok nowadays cos it got already its huge splash nerfed long time ago" but yeah people started spreading their misinformations like blabla P4 much better than sherman bla p4 rapes sherman has huuuuge better penetration (where all experienced players know that its almost equal on long range) etc.
and actually i found it interesting to see some graphical representation of numbers cos its sometimes difficult to get the point just looking at some values
and im pretty sure there are people in eir who liked these kind of more casual stats viewing  Cool

but yeah darksoldier reminds me to a little child that needs to sit on kinderparty table but keeps babbling for attention  Grin Grin Grin
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 05:03:19 pm by BigDick » Logged
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2012, 04:58:49 pm »

so basically a sherman 76mm can beat a p4 face to face i guess.
but p4 has better splash than a 76mm but
less splash than 75mm but better strength than 75mm.

did i get all that right?

anyways i think shermans are shit too.
12 pop and a shit load of mp and mu for a tank that doesnt really do any job well and shreks and just about any other axis tank can slice it in half.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2012, 05:21:49 pm »

please quote me where i said something is op - i don't know your not capable to discuss with the big guys thats why you feel to just post blarbluroinkoinkimdarksoldiertheidiot

actually when i saw the thread i wanted to make my first post with something like

"upgunned sherman is ok nowadays cos it got already its huge splash nerfed long time ago" but yeah people started spreading their misinformations like blabla P4 much better than sherman bla p4 rapes sherman has huuuuge better penetration (where all experienced players know that its almost equal on long range) etc.
and actually i found it interesting to see some graphical representation of numbers cos its sometimes difficult to get the point just looking at some values
and im pretty sure there are people in eir who liked these kind of more casual stats viewing  Cool

but yeah darksoldier reminds me to a little child that needs to sit on kinderparty table but keeps babbling for attention  Grin Grin Grin
Yeah and im here to clear your bullshit.

You compared Sherman 75 pen against P4 armour and P4 against sherman.

Again, is it not true a 75mm sherman has a higher chance to bounce off a tigers ass then a p4 to penetrate a churchills face?

And, is it not true it is highly unlikely for a 75mm sherman to penetrate the frontal of a stug or hetzer, when p4 can easily penetrate a cromwell, m10, m18, and has a moderate chance to penetrate a church?

I mean seriously, the 75mm sherm has a lower chance to penetrate a hetzer then a p4 has to penetrate a pershing.

And also, a yes, a p4 IS better than a 75mm sherman in AT. Its pure fucking fact, matter of fact, a p4 will beat a 75mm sherman ~70% of the time.

And somehow, according to you, thats not a big difference differance at all.

LOL. I really doubt you really really wanted to say that its balanced with the bullshit you say.

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2012, 05:24:33 pm »

Well just to pitch in:

who keeps their tank at ist optimal range?

who fights m10s with ists? or hetzers with 75mms?

i mean it can work if you get the jump on it.

but really, how realistic is it?

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2012, 05:29:48 pm »

who fights m10s with ists? or hetzers with 75mms?
Unless you somehow keep your scouts alive at all times and fall back all the way to spawn when they die.

Often.

And wouldn't you like to actually have a good chance to penetrate when they do attack?
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2012, 05:41:07 pm »

Bwahahahah... it's funny when you act like a p4 has a bats chance in hell against a m18...
At least the sherman has a chance to get away from the slower hetzer/stug, but the P4 is most likely fucked...

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2012, 05:45:59 pm »

Unless you somehow keep your scouts alive at all times and fall back all the way to spawn when they die.

No, this is the beginning of theory crafting.

because if you got scouts on the field then i can have an atg, and if i can have an atg then you gotta have a mortar. And if you have a mortar i need a howitzer and on and on and on.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2012, 05:48:34 pm »

No, this is the beginning of theory crafting.

because if you got scouts on the field then i can have an atg, and if i can have an atg then you gotta have a mortar. And if you have a mortar i need a howitzer and on and on and on.
Your going way off lol.

Its true, unless your superskilled and your motorcycle somehow stays alive for a entire duration of a game, your sherman/P4 WILL get into battles with the enemy TDs.
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2012, 06:02:01 pm »

Bigdick is the only one pulling shit out his ass.

Do you know the difference between science and just thinking that i know more than a other guys?
The science can explain with physics and mathematics the mechanism of an observation.

Bigdick is the only one which brings numbers, facts and diagrams to explain his thesis. The guys
who are complaining about this are saying "Big dick your failed" but they are bringing no fact
in this discussion or can confute his thesis.It's nearly the same when your saying "A. Einsteins thesis is wrong"
and when someone asking "Why?" and you say "I don't know but it sound shitty".

(I'm german and my english isn't very god so i can't discribe my problem in english as i could explain it in german)

My advise: Try to be discret and bring facts with your opions. When you just want to troll or bash someone (I read
a lot in this fourm and i noticed there is a lot of raging against BigDick) so stop posting in this forum.
We're grown up - So why can't we take a proudly cheristed conservation? Why!?

9th Armoured Engineers
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2012, 06:04:27 pm »

Do you know the difference between science and just thinking that i know more than a other guys?
The science can explain with physics and mathematics the mechanism of an observation.

Bigdick is the only one which brings numbers, facts and diagrams to explain his thesis. The guys
who are complaining about this are saying "Big dick your failed" but they are bringing no fact
in this discussion or can confute his thesis.It's nearly the same when your saying "A. Einsteins thesis is wrong"
and when someone asking "Why?" and you say "I don't know but it sound shitty".

(I'm german and my english isn't very god so i can't discribe my problem in english as i could explain it in german)

My advise: Try to be discret and bring facts with your opions. When you just want to troll or bash someone (I read
a lot in this fourm and i noticed there is a lot of raging against BigDick) so stop posting in this forum.
We're grown up - So why can't we take a proudly cheristed conservation? Why!?

His motivations are always questioned, you're right about that lol.
Ahnungsloser Offline
Donator

« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2012, 06:25:18 pm »

His motivations are always questioned, you're right about that lol.

Hm, i seems that my english right failed.
The thing i want to say is: I like his chain of thoughts, there we're right. As long as nobody can bring me FACTS that this can't be wrong. But i can't find them here. You're a other guy who just blaiming BigDick instead of saying "XY is not fulfilled so result Z can't be true so
your final stroke is wrong".

Also you replied my post after 2 minutes after i posted it, so you haven't even thinking about the stuff i try to talking about.

I hate using "internetslang" but that what your writing is a kind of "lol/fail".I don't say that BigDick is absolutly perfect and his motivation contains no errors, but nobody can't explain me in a DISCRET way, why he say just stupid things. In time, he is the only one who has justice.

So it's your turn to confute BigDicks thoughts.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2012, 06:34:32 pm »

hahahh nice

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2012, 06:36:16 pm »

Nice one  Grin
DarkSoldierX Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #58 on: January 05, 2012, 07:03:49 pm »

Hm, i seems that my english right failed.
The thing i want to say is: I like his chain of thoughts, there we're right. As long as nobody can bring me FACTS that this can't be wrong. But i can't find them here. You're a other guy who just blaiming BigDick instead of saying "XY is not fulfilled so result Z can't be true so
your final stroke is wrong".

Also you replied my post after 2 minutes after i posted it, so you haven't even thinking about the stuff i try to talking about.

I hate using "internetslang" but that what your writing is a kind of "lol/fail".I don't say that BigDick is absolutly perfect and his motivation contains no errors, but nobody can't explain me in a DISCRET way, why he say just stupid things. In time, he is the only one who has justice.

So it's your turn to confute BigDicks thoughts.
Ok let me put it out for you.

I said P4 has much better penetration.

He declined and compared ONLY the sherman gun vs p4 armour and P4 gun vs sherman armour.

Those are two units in a game having many different tank armours. He totally avoided every other armour because he knew that P4 would come on top.

Now let me show you what those numbers are.

P4 Pen Tables

P4 Vs M10 = 160.8% Chance
P4 Vs Cromwell = 122% Chance
P4 Vs Sherm = 62.25% Chance
P4 Vs Church = 58.04% Chance
P4 Vs Jumbo = 37.53% Chance
P4 Vs Pershing = 32.52% Chance

P4 Looses 9.1% penetration at medium range and 19.5% at long range.

Sherman 75mm Pen Tables

75mm vs Ostwind = 97.8%
75mm vs P4 = 58.64%
75mm vs Stug = 34.6%
75mm vs Hetzer = 29.63%
75mm vs Tiger = 24.2%
75mm vs Panther= 19.75%
75mm Vs Jagdpanther = 14.35% chance

75mm looses 8% penetration at medium range and 17% at long range.

Now, compare prices of the targets in question and thier penetration values.

75mm vs Stug = 34.6%, Stug cost 175 Fuel with skirts.

P4 vs Jumbo Sherman = 37.53% Jumbo sherman cost 380 fuel.

P4 has a higher chance of penetrating yet the jumbo far exceeds stug cost.

Now focus on Tigers and Pershings.
P4 penetration vs Pershing Rear = 159.348% Chance
75mm penetration vs Tiger Rear = 48.4% Chance

Using bigdick style unfair percentage comparisons, thats a 329% advantage.

Now, im not saying thats not balanced, it is, 75mm sherman has slightly faster speed and better AI capabilities. But BigDick somehow thinks the p4 doesn't have better penetration.

OH WAIT I FORGOT EVEN MORE STUPID BIGDICK STYLE COMPARASON  Grin
On average P4 has a 97.89% HIGHER PENETRATION OMGWTFBBQ

hey guys who wants to have a kinderparty with me.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 07:16:22 pm by DarkSoldierX » Logged
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2012, 07:27:33 pm »

youre such a try-hard darksoldier..
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc