Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 05, 2024, 07:25:43 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[October 02, 2024, 01:14:57 pm]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Effect 3 Spoiler Alert  (Read 14047 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2012, 07:27:49 pm »

If game developers can trust a game to sell at such insane prices there's no need for them to make the game better and they most likely wont.

It's not a insane hourly price at all considered the amount of time you end up using the product.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2012, 07:41:49 pm »

It's not a insane hourly price at all considered the amount of time you end up using the product.

I can make you a game consisting entirely of killing a single type of a mob that will last you 100000000000000000000000000000000000 hours.

How many hours of entertainment a game can give you can be part of the equation of what makes a game great but it rarely is. In fact it might even be detrimental to the game the longer it is as it 1. dilutes the fun and 2. takes more time, time being something rather limited to most human beings.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2012, 08:18:06 pm »

Your cuffing the whole contract here. You also seem to think it is in the interest of the artist to make as boring and unimaginative a game as possible. If this is successful, its because its what the consumer by choice desires.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2012, 02:01:38 am »

lmao and people forget that the DLC for that one merc game out the same day as Me2 as well, no one bitched there.
THIS DLC WAS FREE, OF COURSE NOBODY BITCHED AS IT WAS INCLUDED FOR FREE TO ANYONE WHO BOUGHT THE GAME NEW!
Do your effing research

Oh and what about paying $20 just to find out who the shadow broker is, which is HUGE in Me3 cuz it's liara and Kasumi is in ME3 as a character, which is also a DLC and other weapons you pick up.
Post launch DLC, overpriced or not it's a different matter

the only reason people are upset about the day 1 dlc is cuz hes a prothean, they shouldve just made him an un-indoctrinated collector and people wouldn't have whined so much.
YOu've also got a bunch of other stuff here, but shows how much you know...
Collectors ARE indoctrinated Protheans are they not? An unindoctrinated Collector IS a Prothean, sheesh.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2012, 02:20:57 am »

THIS DLC WAS FREE, OF COURSE NOBODY BITCHED AS IT WAS INCLUDED FOR FREE TO ANYONE WHO BOUGHT THE GAME NEW!
Do your effing research
Collectors ARE indoctrinated Protheans are they not? An unindoctrinated Collector IS a Prothean, sheesh.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2012, 02:27:09 am »

Looking back on that post... wow, that was out of characther  Wink
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2012, 11:54:34 am »

I actually really liked the game all the way through. Only complaint is that they jump straight from credits to your previous save and it's a bit jarring.

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2012, 12:03:00 pm »

TYM WILL DO HIS RESEARCH

MAYB

Zamochit Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2012, 12:43:46 pm »

Do your effing research

The DLC wasn't free, you only got it free after you bought the Cerberus Network, which was 1,200 Credits, unless you got a digital deluxe edition or other editions.

http://social.bioware.com/page/me2-dlc

Some versions of Mass Effect 2 contain a redemption code to obtain Cerberus Network activation.

Connect now and receive bonus downloadable content. Access henchmen , missions, and news via direct feed in-game.

Henchmen, i.e Zaeed

and no they are not indoctrinated protheans, they're converted protheans. An unindocrinated collector would be a collecter with free will but he is no longer a prothean.

Upon studying the Collectors, Mordin Solus surmised that the Collectors are in fact mindless drones, "closer to husks than slaves" and lacking any form of culture.

Just like a Husk is no longer human, a banshee is no longer an asari and a ravager is no longer a turian, so is a collector no longer a prothean.

So maybe it's not possible but you totally got your information wrong.

dont act like a bad ass and get your shit screwed up. you look like a dumb shit.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 12:45:17 pm by Zamochit » Logged
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2012, 01:51:56 pm »

The DLC wasn't free, you only got it free after you bought the Cerberus Network, which was 1,200 Credits, unless you got a digital deluxe edition or other editions.

http://social.bioware.com/page/me2-dlc
The Cerberus network code came standard with any new PC copy of ME2 in the euro region, otherwise, someone put a code in my copy by mistake. Because I never really buy any fancy editions.

Henchmen, i.e Zaeed
Zaeed came with the cerberus network, that came with my basic PC copy of ME2... Still dont see the issue here?
Used gamers not getting free dlc? I feel so sorry  Roll Eyes

and no they are not indoctrinated protheans, they're converted protheans. An unindocrinated collector would be a collecter with free will but he is no longer a prothean.

Just like a Husk is no longer human, a banshee is no longer an asari and a ravager is no longer a turian, so is a collector no longer a prothean.

So maybe it's not possible but you totally got your information wrong.
Not really, dont you get it? There are no "Unindoctrinated Collectors" as collectors are modified Protheans. There are no collectors with free will.

It's like asking for a friendly Husk, how does that make sense?

dont act like a bad ass and get your shit screwed up. you look like a dumb shit.
Well get your own shit straight to, will ya?
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2012, 02:33:50 pm »

The Cerberus network code came standard with any new PC copy of ME2 in the euro region, otherwise, someone put a code in my copy by mistake. Because I never really buy any fancy editions.
Zaeed came with the cerberus network, that came with my basic PC copy of ME2... Still dont see the issue here?

Yes Cerberus network is just the fancy name for the anti-used games/piracy thing inplace instead of DRM. It cost you 10 bucks only if you bought the game used.

Ultimately its a way to get you to register your game as who ever registered for the free hints they used to promise lol

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2012, 02:47:14 pm »

Ultimately its a way to get you to register your game as who ever registered for the free hints they used to promise lol
Hehehe, yeah, that and to "Fight Used Sales"... Something I dont really mind, used products can come with defects after all in all other areas of the market  Roll Eyes
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2012, 04:09:30 pm »

Ravagers come from rachni.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
WildZontar Offline
Donator

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2012, 04:38:56 pm »

Marauders and Brutes come from Turians.

Zontar is a filthy sludge-dwelling muppet, thats why.
Y U SAVED US FROM GOING INTO BANKRUPT!
ALL BOW DOWN TO WILDZONTAR!
Zamochit Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2012, 04:59:53 pm »

Ravagers come from rachni.

Marauders and Brutes come from Turians.

Thats what i meant. So many reaper indoctrinated units this time around, only Husks and blobbed husks in ME2
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc