Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 10:08:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kill List  (Read 10757 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2012, 07:42:31 pm »

This is for you, doctor's agree it can help with butthurt:

I use stuff like this when I have what I call a "luxury fapping day"

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2012, 07:43:47 pm »

Skaffa serves the rattenwaffe now? zombie apocalypse incoming, gg
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2012, 08:23:57 pm »

Skaffa serves the rattenwaffe now? zombie apocalypse incoming, gg

And their numbers shall blot out the sun.

But they are incredibly serious, so they have a low resistance to trollery.

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2012, 09:56:19 pm »

The only thing truly killed on this list was any sense of dignity Wind may have had for stooping to the level where he craves the attention of the populace of the Internet and then attempts to pass it off as a joke.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2012, 10:09:46 pm »

The Tiger Shark killed Hugh Jackman twice

well played

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2012, 10:54:56 pm »

The only thing truly killed on this list was any sense of dignity Wind may have had for stooping to the level where he craves the attention of the populace of the Internet and then attempts to pass it off as a joke.

Joke? This is no joke. Yes it's silly and ridiculous, but it's just simply tracking the life (and eventual death) of a high exp unit in a persistency mod which is hardly an affront to anything really... let alone "dignity".

The same thing was done with a Vet 3 Firefly that I had last year. It became a notorious unit so Baine ended up turning its life and death into a YouTube film (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWho4Na_ieA) after it got blown to smitherines.

There were no complaints or cries of "dignity" back then, though, because at that time I hadn't recently made Computer and BD look stupid in a thread a few weeks earlier. Fast forward a year later to me doing the same exact thing with a Jagpanther (except after making fun of them), and BAM you've got the hapless "rattenwaffe" (copyright to Smokaz) taking to the streets because they sense an opportunity to reclaim some wounded pride.

So yes, this thread is meant to be lighthearted, fun, stupid and ridiculous. But is it meant to be a joke? Nope. I'm gonna track the kills of this Jagpanther the same way I tracked the kills of the Firefly. It was a lot of fun last time and it lead to a great video (and nearly 3000 views for EiR content thanks to Baine's awesome work), so I don't see much harm in it this time other than enraging the crybaby Skaffa, the confused Big Dick and anyone else who has a score they think they need to settle in some ill-conceived fashion. Instead they got burned again so without a doubt that is just icing on what was already meant to be a semi-comedic thread.

If you or others want to read grand and ominous psychological significance in something that's intended to be fun and lighthearted, you're totally welcome to do it. Personally I think that approach sounds more than a little bit stupid, but that's the beauty of the internet: people can do whatever floats their boat, even if I don't understand it in the least.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 11:07:51 pm by TheWindCriesMary » Logged
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2012, 11:10:09 pm »

post #17 in this thread is what I would only manage to describe as a "beatdown"
Audemed Offline
Donator

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2012, 12:47:22 am »

Why is this thread still open? Windy won on P2, discussion over kthx.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2012, 03:04:55 am »

skaffa got owned! LMAO

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2012, 05:06:21 am »

I think this quote is enough to show what a sad(?) person demon is. Actually pretty funny that he tries to convince new players to not play my maps just because he hates me. Oh noes!

QQ i can never gain the respect of all mighty demon and he keeps crusading against my maps and gets new players to boycott them qq

LOL

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2012, 05:17:37 am »

was that meant to burn me? discuss. Constitute for sad? more like lowering your ego a peg down.

Unforuntetely, you are the only sad person here Mr ego. You're a joke Skaffa, no amount of e-peen on your furom account will change that

Do you remember this kid?

Vent room 1:

*Demon recrews Skaffa howi*
*5 Minutes later*
Skaffa: decrew the howi please
Demon: no send your troops to the front line
Skaffa: no, decrew my howi
Demon: No just send your infantry to the front line!
Skaffa: Just decrew my howi
Demon: no
Skaffa: QQ
Skaffa: DECREW MY HOWIZTER
Demon: NO JUST SEND YOUR INFANTRY TO THE FRONT
Skaffa: Decrew my howi
Demon: no
Skaffa: Decrew my howi
Demon: NO!
*Skaffa team kills howizter*

That went on for 10 minutes  Angry
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 05:27:10 am by Demon767 » Logged
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2012, 06:08:14 am »

was that meant to burn me?

I actually wonder that about your little biased story.

What I see is you stealing someones howie, and not giving it back when they ask you too. Seems like kind of a dick move to me!

Thanks for showing everyone you true colours.

I would personally never steal someones howie like that, or not give it back to them when they would ask. And yet you call me sad, mr ego and a joke. I dont really see any material backing up your claims, so Im assuming ur just mad and a hater, which often originates out of jealosy.
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2012, 06:22:50 am »

Steal? lol
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2012, 06:28:04 am »

this is just to much. dick move to recrew a howie? At that point when the howie has been recrewed it doesnt matter if you get it back or not. You wont get any exp on it anway. I would say its a dick move to qq about it. Besides why waste 2 squads on the howie if you dont need to.

cmon skaffa...

skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2012, 06:45:50 am »

Ah Dnice has shown up to the party once more.

All haters unite! Ofcourse we cant expect any posts from him in my favour.

Btw who cares about the xp denise. You called in a howie to play with it, and call in recrew to crew it. If you dont have the social skills to put yourself in the other persons shoes and imagine that he would like to play with it, meaning you either ask first if he wants his howie back before recrewing it yourself, or have np with decrewing it so the original player can take it back, then I guess you would say its not a dick move and call asking to get the howie back qq!
These social skills are very normal, very common, its nothing special. Im surprised you guys lack them. Maybe demon was just so full of hate towards me and was mad that he went out of his way to purposly deny me the howie, like he goes out of his way to convince new players not to play my maps (rofl). Seems very plausible. Back to the social skills, from my experience in EIR its very common to use these ingame. Unless ofcourse you only care about yourself or are not yet mature enough. So to Demons question 'do you remember this kid' I think we definately do see him (you!).

Demon, is that the best you got? Seems like im owning you in every topic you try to hate on me. (maybe you can use this to back up your ego accusations or whatever they are)

I call it stealing you call it recrewing, its nitpicking, doesnt really matter.
Reminds a bit of this actually.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 06:48:46 am by skaffa » Logged
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2012, 06:53:43 am »

Well kids, time to call this a day, seems like too many egos have been hurt in this thread. It started out funny but this is just pathetic, grow up.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc