Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 10:38:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kill List  (Read 10768 times)
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 04:36:26 pm »

Your arrow is a bit crooked.

You're better than this Wind! Get your shit together!

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 04:37:59 pm »

You got owned haha

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2012, 04:43:21 pm »

Its ok buddy you'll do better next time.
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 04:49:19 pm »

Here skaffa you might need this

TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 04:49:29 pm »

Its ok buddy you'll do better next time.

Don't make it so easy for me next time! I like a challenge man, I don't want freebies!

In this case the irony was so rich it was like bunny hill, grade 1 Reader Rabbit Fisher Price Big Dick difficulty when I wanted to have to work for it instead.

Be more subtle with the hypocrisy! That's irony-awareness 101 dude!

@Shockcoil: Priceless!

skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2012, 04:52:02 pm »

I dont care enough about you to reply into detail mkay. Or to read your post for that matter.

About hypocrisy, did u just write something about ego?
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2012, 04:53:40 pm »

This is thread was designed to be stupidly amusing, and has exceeded all expectations of comedic brilliance. We've broken irony records here Hans, we can't give that up.
So true, no reason to lock it tbh
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2012, 04:55:19 pm »

I dont care enough about you to reply into detail mkay. Or to read your post for that matter.

This is for you, doctor's agree it can help with butthurt:

Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2012, 04:59:55 pm »

Or to read your post for that matter.

And yet you read his post.

*Descends back into shadows with bag of popcorn*

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2012, 05:01:46 pm »

*Descends back into shadows with bag of popcorn*

Shhh Hicks, they don't like it when you point out the blatantly obvious irony that they somehow are oblivious to.

Now you've done it... I'm going to have to order even more "No More Tears Shampoo" for Skaffa now Sad

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2012, 05:19:23 pm »

Lol, this is getting confusing now that wind has the same avatar

TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2012, 05:24:03 pm »

It's almost the same. Mine is slightly better  Tongue
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2012, 05:25:37 pm »

hahahahaha  Cheesy good one

Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2012, 05:48:39 pm »

Is this the place where we all compare our e-peens in the dark corner of the restroom, underneath the flickering light? You know, in that old neglected tavern by the roadside that has one regular and gets maybe 5 visitors a year?

Are we all gonna play soggy biscuit in the one shit-covered cubicle, with whoever having the smallest e-peen having to eat it?

If so, I think skaffa should be first to play
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 05:50:39 pm by Mister Schmidt » Logged

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2012, 06:10:42 pm »

Is this the place where we all compare our e-peens in the dark corner of the restroom, underneath the flickering light? You know, in that old neglected tavern by the roadside that has one regular and gets maybe 5 visitors a year?

Are we all gonna play soggy biscuit in the one shit-covered cubicle, with whoever having the smallest e-peen having to eat it?

If so, I think skaffa should be first to play

Everything about this post is glorious.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2012, 06:18:51 pm »

Ahye, scanned it a little.

Like I did with aeroblades post. Saw it was making fun of windcriesmary and had something a long the lines of 'we dont care'. Insta +1 as windcriesmary deserves it being so cocky thinking he is something.

Apparantly the post had attentionwhore in there too, I guess his ego couldnt take that and went out of his way to make a picture and everything.

If you are looking for labels to put on my sig I guess you could call it epeen, which is something different than attentionwhore, but I guess he couldnt find any better material. Topmapper was put in for the lols (has been posted before actually when unknown was commenting on it) but he doesnt get that, should have been there I guess.

Now that were on the topic of attentionwhore, thinking about it, it makes sense aeroblade called him that. Looking at his elaborate topics and usual posts (most recent being bergetiger). Not that I read it but scanning it shows right away, just looking at the topic name alone, that he thinks he is funny and wrote something beautiful. Topics like this, the way they are posted, next to his general behaviour, really show that he indeed could be labeled as an attentionwhore as aeroblade pointed out.

So his talks of hypocrisy make no sense. Its pretty funny actually that hes talking about hypocrisy while rambling about ego in his qq.

Btw, interesting choice of shampoo by windQQ.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2012, 06:27:08 pm »

First protip for recovering from getting owned and stopping your tears: stop taking yourself so seriously.

You're a joke, I'm a joke, and everyone is a joke except for Massacree and Rocksitter.

Face facts and man up, it is the cure. Butthurt pain will pass with time.

skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2012, 06:28:09 pm »

You got owned haha
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2012, 06:28:35 pm »

By changing your avatar and title to out-epeen skaffa, you lose, Wind. Toodlesgetpwndbitchtbh.

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2012, 06:46:02 pm »

The following quote has completed my internet experience:

"in real life its his penis pump (probably not working out that well) while he need to compensate on the inderwebz"

-written by a guy with "BigDick" as his internet screenname.

That's it internet, roll up the carpets and take down the walls. Mission accomplished -- free cake for everyone. Max irony has been achieved after years of trial and error. What a milestone for humanity, what a landmark on the long and winding road to the bottom!

We've done it everyone! Let the celebration commence!

And miss out on PURE GOLD like Skaffa's post (when he's a guy that proudly displays his attention whoredom in his signature/his avatar/his forum title and in every egomaniacal word that he types)?! You'd have to be crazy!

This is thread was designed to be stupidly amusing, and has exceeded all expectations of comedic brilliance. We've broken irony records here Hans, we can't give that up.

-Wind

ps. Sometimes I almost feel bad for making BigDick look so bad, but then I realize that I'm just a bystander on the sidelines and he's doing all the work. Poor guy Sad

Writing a retarded post and then trying to pass it off as "trolling", "joking" or something similar has to be one of the favourite pastimes for internet users.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc