Support EIR:R

June Goal:$20.00
Net Balance:$0.00
Below Goal:$20.00
We have reached 0% of our goal!

EIR Menu

EIR Menu

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2018, 08:52:19 am

Login with username, password and session length

Recent

[Today at 06:34:49 am]

[Yesterday at 05:43:35 pm]

[Yesterday at 12:00:34 pm]

[June 20, 2018, 08:05:31 pm]

[June 19, 2018, 08:16:45 pm]

[June 18, 2018, 02:26:42 am]

[June 17, 2018, 07:31:46 pm]

[June 17, 2018, 02:06:30 pm]

[June 15, 2018, 08:40:21 pm]

[June 14, 2018, 02:15:26 pm]
Mod of the Year Awards

Most Innovative Multiplayer Nominee

Award Recipient

Poll
Question: Who would u vote as president of the USA 2012?
Barack Obama - 22 (78.6%)
Mitt Romney - 6 (21.4%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: Presidential Election 2012 USA  (Read 13349 times)
hans Offline
EIR Artwork

« on: November 05, 2012, 07:04:03 am »

Obama

VS

Romney

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 07:28:58 am »

There are 5000 ways to make a coffee at starbucks, but when its time to pick the leader of the free world, I have to choose between these two pre-selected idiots, who offer no legitimate or practical difference in policy?

Where's the independent option?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 07:31:06 am by Groundfire » Logged

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 07:36:06 am »

The independant option is dead so long as average people continue to see Republicans and Democrats as the only viable options. It would take a third party with a charismatic leader and a ton of funding to gain just a fraction of the American vote.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 07:38:01 am »

I'm sending a piece of browned up shriveled up paper to the American Consulate, after listing the return address as somewhere in Afghanistan.

It'll have a big check next to Obama's name and the sub-note - "If you get to bomb us, we get to elect who's doing the bombing".

Quote from: ick312
And Mysthalin, stop acting like Rolscika or Shabtajus, for you will never be pro like them"
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 09:06:56 am »

vote for the guy with the smaller dick, when he screws us it wont hurt as much. (j/k)

i'm voting Obama, Romney's politics will send us back into the recession and probably farther.

The great depression and the last few recessions, each time there was a republican in office with a majority republican congress, no coincidence.

Cooledge and then Hoover in 1929 both republicans, then Roosevelt (dem) came in and cleaned it up with his policies which didn't really show until he was out of office.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 09:11:50 am by Tymathee » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 10:45:05 am »

I can't wait to see the replays of this Match.

Groundfire will you do a shoutcast?

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 11:05:32 am »

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.

Pretty sig worthy tbh.

At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 11:38:44 am »

This may seem weird but I generally have dreams that help me put things together I can't while awake.

So in my dream last night I sat up all day Tuesday watching the exit polls coming in and all day it was romney up by 5 then 10, then 15, then 20 and I was getting a sick feeling in my stomach and even up to about 4-5 o'clock, the sucker was winning like 286-250.

Then 5:00 PM happened and the working class people got home and started voting in droves for Obama and it turned into a rout.
hans Offline
EIR Artwork

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 12:38:27 pm »

if i do not know it better i would say that obama is the clear winner for the community so far Smiley

lets see if we find someone for Romney
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 12:53:41 pm »

Anyone who picks Romney gets a 1-month ban from the forums. 2 months if they are actually a US citizen. Tank told me so.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 01:03:43 pm »

I voted for romney, shoot terrorists and immigrants first, ask questions never!

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 01:12:49 pm »

if i do not know it better i would say that obama is the clear winner for the community so far Smiley

lets see if we find someone for Romney

I think we all know who will vote for Romney.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 02:24:39 pm »

The independant option is dead so long as average people continue to see Republicans and Democrats as the only viable options. It would take a third party with a charismatic leader and a ton of funding to gain just a fraction of the American vote.

I have no idea how a capitalistic/democratic nation ever support bipartisanship party.

Option A stupid Option B stupid. Yet b/c everyone is playing favorites no one sees it as stupid.
Can i get an Option C? No?
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 03:17:09 pm »

I have no idea how a capitalistic/democratic nation ever support bipartisanship party.

Option A stupid Option B stupid. Yet b/c everyone is playing favorites no one sees it as stupid.

A third party would make absolutely no difference with the current system. It would have the exact same problems as the current two have.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 04:01:51 pm »

Well, all I can say is among the Western democratic nations, America is "special" (if you know what I mean). Almost every other democratic nation features some sort of third party which manages to capture a decent amount of the vote. Canada and Britain to name two. If you want to blame someone, blame James Madison.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc