Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:42:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Poll
Question: Who would u vote as president of the USA 2012?
Barack Obama - 22 (78.6%)
Mitt Romney - 6 (21.4%)
Total Voters: 27

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Presidential Election 2012 USA  (Read 42977 times)
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: November 05, 2012, 07:04:03 am »

Obama

VS

Romney

Also, bad analogy ground, My vegetables never pissed on my ego when I decided they defeated me and gave up on dessert.
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 07:28:58 am »

There are 5000 ways to make a coffee at starbucks, but when its time to pick the leader of the free world, I have to choose between these two pre-selected idiots, who offer no legitimate or practical difference in policy?

Where's the independent option?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 07:31:06 am by Groundfire » Logged

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2012, 07:36:06 am »

The independant option is dead so long as average people continue to see Republicans and Democrats as the only viable options. It would take a third party with a charismatic leader and a ton of funding to gain just a fraction of the American vote.

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.

- Andre Malraux

- Dracula
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 07:38:01 am »

I'm sending a piece of browned up shriveled up paper to the American Consulate, after listing the return address as somewhere in Afghanistan.

It'll have a big check next to Obama's name and the sub-note - "If you get to bomb us, we get to elect who's doing the bombing".

Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2012, 09:06:56 am »

vote for the guy with the smaller dick, when he screws us it wont hurt as much. (j/k)

i'm voting Obama, Romney's politics will send us back into the recession and probably farther.

The great depression and the last few recessions, each time there was a republican in office with a majority republican congress, no coincidence.

Cooledge and then Hoover in 1929 both republicans, then Roosevelt (dem) came in and cleaned it up with his policies which didn't really show until he was out of office.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 09:11:50 am by Tymathee » Logged

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2012, 10:45:05 am »

I can't wait to see the replays of this Match.

Groundfire will you do a shoutcast?

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2012, 11:05:32 am »

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.

Pretty sig worthy tbh.

At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2012, 11:38:44 am »

This may seem weird but I generally have dreams that help me put things together I can't while awake.

So in my dream last night I sat up all day Tuesday watching the exit polls coming in and all day it was romney up by 5 then 10, then 15, then 20 and I was getting a sick feeling in my stomach and even up to about 4-5 o'clock, the sucker was winning like 286-250.

Then 5:00 PM happened and the working class people got home and started voting in droves for Obama and it turned into a rout.
hans Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 12:38:27 pm »

if i do not know it better i would say that obama is the clear winner for the community so far Smiley

lets see if we find someone for Romney
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 12:53:41 pm »

Anyone who picks Romney gets a 1-month ban from the forums. 2 months if they are actually a US citizen. Tank told me so.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2012, 01:03:43 pm »

I voted for romney, shoot terrorists and immigrants first, ask questions never!

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2012, 01:12:49 pm »

if i do not know it better i would say that obama is the clear winner for the community so far Smiley

lets see if we find someone for Romney

I think we all know who will vote for Romney.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Poppi Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2012, 02:24:39 pm »

The independant option is dead so long as average people continue to see Republicans and Democrats as the only viable options. It would take a third party with a charismatic leader and a ton of funding to gain just a fraction of the American vote.

I have no idea how a capitalistic/democratic nation ever support bipartisanship party.

Option A stupid Option B stupid. Yet b/c everyone is playing favorites no one sees it as stupid.
Can i get an Option C? No?
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 03:17:09 pm »

I have no idea how a capitalistic/democratic nation ever support bipartisanship party.

Option A stupid Option B stupid. Yet b/c everyone is playing favorites no one sees it as stupid.

A third party would make absolutely no difference with the current system. It would have the exact same problems as the current two have.
Vermillion_Hawk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 04:01:51 pm »

Well, all I can say is among the Western democratic nations, America is "special" (if you know what I mean). Almost every other democratic nation features some sort of third party which manages to capture a decent amount of the vote. Canada and Britain to name two. If you want to blame someone, blame James Madison.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 04:27:25 pm »

i voted for rommney.

I mean i was talking with people and they say voting is our right but i dont see what kind of right it is when both candidates are just terrible.

I mean obama did fuck all in his 4, people say he has inherited a bad economy and so on and so forth and he takes all the credit for killing osama, when in reality Bush Was the one who took the war to osama he was the one who did all the work. yes he did cripple the economy but what has obama done these pass 4 years to earn my trust.

I have even less respect for him, due to the fact that hes black( not racist) He used his ethnicity to gain presidency and Had the support of oprah and tons of other stars in hollywood, he used the media to gain presidency and race.

Thats how it's going to be this election as well, because the Black population feel special because they had a choice to elect a Back president something that was never done before and he made them The black population and the poor feel like they had the power to change and he is still doing so.

Im not saying rommney is better but he has more experience then obama.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012, 04:34:39 pm »

Dude, fuck romney.

Obama can sing and dance better.

Jodomar Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2012, 04:36:41 pm »

That's because he's black, so not a fair comparison!
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2012, 04:55:42 pm »

i voted for rommney.

I mean i was talking with people and they say voting is our right but i dont see what kind of right it is when both candidates are just terrible.

I mean obama did fuck all in his 4, people say he has inherited a bad economy and so on and so forth and he takes all the credit for killing osama, when in reality Bush Was the one who took the war to osama he was the one who did all the work. yes he did cripple the economy but what has obama done these pass 4 years to earn my trust.

I have even less respect for him, due to the fact that hes black( not racist) He used his ethnicity to gain presidency and Had the support of oprah and tons of other stars in hollywood, he used the media to gain presidency and race.

Thats how it's going to be this election as well, because the Black population feel special because they had a choice to elect a Back president something that was never done before and he made them The black population and the poor feel like they had the power to change and he is still doing so.

Im not saying rommney is better but he has more experience then obama.

So here's the problem as I see it.

1.) Let's start by you ignoring he's black for a second. Obama used whatever he could to get elected..... just like Romney is now and every other US president in the history of the USA.

2.) WTF experience does Romney have that is better then Obama? Lets start with the basics shall we. The presidents job is to be the president. Romney has never been president, Obama has. How the fuck do you overlook that and say Romney has more experience.........

Lets break that down further. Romney knows big business. Yup, he is very experienced at that. Much more experienced then Obama.
That should scare the living shit out of you. It is the banks and big business that cause the largest financial disaster since the great depression. Why the fuck would you want someone in power who wants to bring back the control of politics by big business. (in other words, less regulation)

3.) The republicans handed Obama a financial fucking disaster and two wars. How the fuck did you expect a guy to fix all that shit in four years. He's a president not a fucking magician.
How about the next time I play Eirr, when I am down to my last two units, I hand you the controls and you fix my shit in the last four minutes of the game.......

4.) What did Obama accomplish in the last four years:
 - Saved the country from another Great Depression
 - rebuilt GM
 - reformed healthcare
 - reformed Wall Street
 - doubled the stock market
 - created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth
 - created 32 straight months of private sector job growth
 - Got Bin Laden
 - Got Gaddafi
 - Got the USA out of Iraq.

He did all this after being handed a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars. Is he Perfect - of fucking course not. Has he fucked up a thing or two - of course he has.

Every single president of the USA has fucked up something along the way. Every single President has missed their goals along the way.

The guy is just starting to get on a roll and get a system in place and you want to boot him out and bring someone else to start all over again? The most expensive thing you can do in business is replace management with new, unseasoned management.

I seriously question your education making your voting decisions as you have.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2012, 05:20:46 pm »

How about the next time I play Eirr, when I am down to my last two units, I hand you the controls and you fix my shit in the last four minutes of the game.......

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc