Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 11:45:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rifles, Gattlers, Torpedoes and Ironclads  (Read 15594 times)
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2012, 01:01:07 pm »

He rose from the dead. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQajy9tWTQ and came into Total War.

had that happen to me too, and he grabbed a schreck Sad.

Eventually I managed to run him over, the only way to stop terminator captains.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2012, 01:35:10 pm »

Another just as fucked up thing happened to me yesterday.

I had a Yari Ki charge an isolated artillery position, which was instantly routed. Yet the ROUTED crew was somehow able to annihilate the entire yari ki in close combat. I saw it go down but I refused to withdraw them, GLORY OR DEATH style. Seriously, if they can't even kill routed guncrews they deserve to die.

Probably stuck in fighting to the death. They become uncontrollable but their stats go up. Traditionally they fight until they can disengage and then rout.(or they bug out on castle walls like in Rome and Medieval)

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2012, 01:44:02 pm »

Probably stuck in fighting to the death. They become uncontrollable but their stats go up. Traditionally they fight until they can disengage and then rout.(or they bug out on castle walls like in Rome and Medieval)

Still doesn't explain how they managed to wipe out an entire yari ki and not suffer a single loss.

Speaking of artillery, they also seem to be invulnerable to missile damage when limbered. Either that or it takes more than a couple of direct hits from cannons to be hurt T-T
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2012, 02:57:46 pm »

Nope, they definitely become invincible. Thats a known bug
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2012, 02:59:14 pm »

BUGS!, BUGS EVERYWHERE!
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2012, 12:46:40 am »

This game made me watch the last Samurai again...
Appearently, some of the message of that movie flew over my head when I was 10, So I'm happy I did  Wink

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2012, 04:46:08 am »

Gonna get my +20 acc carbine cav going strong. DUKE it out on the battlefield John Wayne style.

1 thing in my current MP coop. I had trading port, UK and US have asked several times to establish their shit, so you can build their units n shit, but france has NEVER asked me yet, in 20 rounds or so.....tf :S. I want pro france marines ya feel me dawg but no sign of life. Even the US and UK dont ask me no more. Anyone know how this works? Is there something preventing me from getting the french on board?

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2012, 04:48:13 am »

Gonna get my +20 acc carbine cav going strong. DUKE it out on the battlefield John Wayne style.

1 thing in my current MP coop. I had trading port, UK and US have asked several times to establish their shit, so you can build their units n shit, but france has NEVER asked me yet, in 20 rounds or so.....tf :S. I want pro france marines ya feel me dawg but no sign of life. Even the US and UK dont ask me no more. Anyone know how this works? Is there something preventing me from getting the french on board?

Yep, you're playing imperial.

Imperial get UK + USA, Shogunate get France + USA.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2012, 04:52:16 am »

FUCK I KNEW IT. NOT COOL MAN.

I thought about this possibilty, but the harbor in the bottom left of the map says I can trade with France and UK. Dont see any US around. Maybe thats bugged then and it should say US and UK... crap. Now this mthrfckers US and UK dont ask me anymore.

Was looking forward to 75 acc french marines with +20 acc extra from blacksmith building tree. Not sure if this is even possible tho, do those foreign units get buffed by that building, any idea?

While we are on the subject, feel free to share whats good about US or UK.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:54:50 am by skaffa » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2012, 05:43:25 am »

FUCK I KNEW IT. NOT COOL MAN.

I thought about this possibilty, but the harbor in the bottom left of the map says I can trade with France and UK. Dont see any US around. Maybe thats bugged then and it should say US and UK... crap. Now this mthrfckers US and UK dont ask me anymore.

Was looking forward to 75 acc french marines with +20 acc extra from blacksmith building tree. Not sure if this is even possible tho, do those foreign units get buffed by that building, any idea?

While we are on the subject, feel free to share whats good about US or UK.

If you think about it I think you can figure out where the trade route to USA goes...

*HINT* its not to the west

I'm pretty sure they get acc bonus if you build your harbour in the same province as the smithy. For an even greater bonus get a training camp and upgrade it to get the acc bonus.

The british has the best ironclad and the french the best marines. USA's marines are the best in melee but tbh if they get in melee you have done something wrong.
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2012, 06:13:18 am »

lol k

But it does say im trading with france us and uk, all three. Hmmm. Ill check later when I can play.

Ye thats the plan, full blacksmith, the training camp upgrade for acc, it will be epic.

Cheers
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2012, 06:20:30 am »

Imperial Guard Cavalry is so... odd

Highest tier cavalry unit with very good rifles and equally good melee abilities, Multiplayer cost? 1000
A unit of lower tier elite line infartry with a weaker command aura? At the very least 1200 and it goes higher from there...

Tis kinda lol  Wink
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2012, 06:47:00 am »

lol k

But it does say im trading with france us and uk, all three. Hmmm. Ill check later when I can play.

Ye thats the plan, full blacksmith, the training camp upgrade for acc, it will be epic.

Cheers

You get trade with all 3, but you only get to recruit the special units form the nation that gets a trade mission.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2012, 08:17:02 am »

stupid anti-piracy measures forcing me to pay for games with my ill-gotten money.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2012, 08:35:09 am »

I find it to be one of the fastest games to recover after an alt tab. Try alt tabbing battlefield that will more then likely crash your game. I just started doing avatar combat the past few days, it's pretty epic. Lefort and I had some amazing team battles, one of which came down to our two general units using pistols to epically route two samurai sword units, a bow and two spear units. I definitely saved that replay. Naval combat seems more of a dice roll to me because of your ships getting powder kegged, the sometimes awful ship ai, and your men being pussies in general wanting to run away with a fully capable ship.

replay pl0x =)

Also, had a pretty lulzy naval battle just now. My admiral killed 2 of his 3 ships with about 3 shots, criticals ftw Cheesy
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2012, 08:37:34 am »

stupid anti-piracy measures forcing me to pay for games with my ill-gotten money.

Multiplayer is the best part so you might as well even without the anti-piracy
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2012, 11:36:58 am »

replay pl0x =)

Also, had a pretty lulzy naval battle just now. My admiral killed 2 of his 3 ships with about 3 shots, criticals ftw Cheesy
The kotesu class ironclad, while it only has 3 "heavy" guns and can only fire one shot at the time, it has the heaviest gun in the game and by far the longest range (200m over the european ironclads).

This is why it crits so well, it's shells are effing HEAVY  Wink
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2012, 03:56:10 pm »

I just played a naval battle...and it was epic.

I had my admiral and a Roanoke ironclad.

I was facing 3 kotetsus, naturally I though I was fucked because they can both kite other ironclads and they got the most powerful guns in the game.

I won a heroic victory lol, even managed to sink one of them by ramming it with my admiral!
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2012, 06:11:42 pm »

He forgot to focus fire?  Cheesy

Seriously thou, at 10k points you want 2 Kotetsu's, 2 Torpedo boats and that 1k ship just cause you have money left... if someone does what you did and just takes a single ironclad?

Torpedo' fuck ya' up man  Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2012, 03:35:27 am »

i bought it k.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc