Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 29, 2024, 12:33:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: serious appeal to the devs  (Read 12464 times)
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2012, 05:47:16 pm »

how about those who can do the doctrines do the doctrines instead of wasting time on other stuff that volsky can do?

Also, you should consider having a backup before you release a megafailpatch, right now things are just silly and its hard for players to coop with so big changes, and when they finally do there is a new patch...

and so it goes on and on
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 05:50:10 pm by Dnicee » Logged

TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2012, 05:51:57 pm »

Example number 20395

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2012, 05:59:02 pm »

aeroblade56, you are a fucking moron.......

In vent, Volks asked me to PM him if we needed help with coding anything other then docs. Soooooo, I did not pm him because we do not need help with anything other than docs.

This makes you a dumbass and a fucking moron for pushing the issue. How about you just stay the fuck out of shit you know nothing about?

Just sayin'

I would post a picture of a glove but you would just delete that since your wife stole your sense of humor.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
RoyalHants Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2012, 06:02:26 pm »

hes a competent coder lol face.
There's a difference between being able to add units in and doctrines. Units are pretty simple as long as ya don't cock it up, doctrines... are a little more 'sophisticated'.

Yeah calbanes, I mean - some people like smokaz are still yet to win a single game, even though they've been around here for years.

3rdCondor Offline
Donator

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2012, 06:06:12 pm »

I would post a picture of a glove but you would just delete that since your wife stole your sense of humor.

And the lord (aka Tank130) said "Let there be ban!" and there was ban.

No tits, but i will bake a cake then eat it in honour of Sir Condor The 3rd
fuck the pgren rifle, fucking dogshit weapon
My beautiful black pussy won
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2012, 06:09:16 pm »

are doctrines really that tough? they look pretty straight forward to me to code. The linking is the issue i see most of all.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2012, 06:14:20 pm »

are doctrines really that tough? they look pretty straight forward to me to code. The linking is the issue i see most of all.

Well  mean you have 1 coder between so many things who probably only codes 1 day a week at the current rate.

I suggested tank do something with his time i mean instead of Clown parading about on the forums perhaps he should code.

Just sayin'
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2012, 06:22:01 pm »

Coding for abilitys and other doctrine things arent that difficult, the only thing you have to look out for is to not fuck something else up while you are coding another thing like fraggers did when he coded a patch.
If you cant remember he fucked up the capping, made the Brits and PE be able to fire and repair at the same time without any docs and so on and so on...
ontop of that its just really time consuming and boring and you are going to be shit on by the community if you make one tiny mistake that you overlooked.

Also just shut the fuck up aero, you are pushing on a completly useless argument that really shoulnt exist to begin with.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 06:28:49 pm by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2012, 07:18:37 pm »

Well  mean you have 1 coder between so many things who probably only codes 1 day a week at the current rate.

I suggested tank do something with his time i mean instead of Clown parading about on the forums perhaps he should code.

Just sayin'

Your right aeroblade56, I should do something more productive. I know, I will waste my money on something else for a while. So lets just shut down these forums ( the server I paid for) and lets shut down vent ( that I paid for) and then you little fucks can go troll and cry somewhere else for a while.

That sounds like a great idea to me.......

how about those who can do the doctrines do the doctrines instead of wasting time on other stuff that volsky can do?

Brilliant idea!!! I will get right on that this second....

Oh wait, as posted previously, there is nothing for another coder to do. Leo has it all complete already (has been for two weeks actually) and just waiting to patch. Got any more brilliant ideas Einstein?

Hmmm..... what shall we do in this troublesome times.....

I know, we can just wait until Leo gets the docs done. When someone comes along who can code doctrines, we will add them to the team to lighten up Leo's work.
Now why didn't we think of that sooner....... Oh wait, now I remember. That's why  Volsky and I had the conversation in vent. Imagine that!!!

aeroblade56 - it's seriously time for you to shut the fuck up.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2012, 07:29:48 pm »

How many rage post is that now wind?.

i did my job.
Dnicee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2012, 07:31:44 pm »

well, it seems to me that you ignored volski for some time while there still was work to be done.

And maybe volski can do something in the future to "lighten leos work"?

How about that`?

Best Regards

Einstein
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2012, 07:38:41 pm »

well, it seems to me that you ignored volski for some time while there still was work to be done.

And maybe volski can do something in the future to "lighten leos work"?

How about that`?

Best Regards

Einstein

Volksy has never been ignored.

He just doesnt have the skillset required.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2012, 08:09:42 pm »

Volksy has never been ignored.

He just doesnt have the skillset required.

-dreams shattered-
-crawls into corner to die-

I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2012, 11:57:59 pm »

Wind seriously grow up man, how you think your comments in anyway help the situation, its like the simpson bloke who does his laugh at others misfortune.

Everyone I know you are frustrated or angry, or just tired, but first off there is no reason to go after tank since he is only trying to watch the backs of the DeV team.

And its a shame that it is needed, Its so dumb, its a Free game, a free entertainment program, taken from ppls spare time to code, so we fat fucks can sit home and enjoy.

Now I realize that there is a feeling of "secret society" going on, where some member's feel that they do not get to join the secret DeV team in order to speed things up.

But let the DeV team try as best they can, got complaints well fine, just try and keep it civil, and yes I know it seems as though tank was the first to get a shot of with the insult ice cream, but to give him credit, if it was me having to answer this every single time same question and complaints I´d gone postal loooooong time ago.

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2012, 01:09:11 am »

How about you talk with your money instead of asking devs to volunteer harder.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2012, 01:13:32 am »

you want something done? Either do it yourself or speak universal language that everyone understands :

deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2012, 03:15:16 am »

I could be a dev tbh but I'm too much of a troll to be trusted I guess lololololol

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2012, 03:16:34 am »

Wind seriously grow up man, how you think your comments in anyway help the situation, its like the simpson bloke who does his laugh at others misfortune.

Everyone I know you are frustrated or angry, or just tired, but first off there is no reason to go after tank since he is only trying to watch the backs of the DeV team.

And its a shame that it is needed, Its so dumb, its a Free game, a free entertainment program, taken from ppls spare time to code, so we fat fucks can sit home and enjoy.

Now I realize that there is a feeling of "secret society" going on, where some member's feel that they do not get to join the secret DeV team in order to speed things up.

But let the DeV team try as best they can, got complaints well fine, just try and keep it civil, and yes I know it seems as though tank was the first to get a shot of with the insult ice cream, but to give him credit, if it was me having to answer this every single time same question and complaints I´d gone postal loooooong time ago.

Great intelligent dr heart.

How do you explain paying for warmap cards and them coming like 3 months late
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2012, 03:30:38 am »

life happens...this is not his job dude.  Jesus christ...

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2012, 03:49:41 am »

life happens...this is not his job dude.  Jesus christ...

WHoa man but when life hands you lemons you make lemonade.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc