Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 05:36:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tea  (Read 7783 times)
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2012, 10:37:11 am »

stop lies, ma grandma lives in moscow so i have been there million times, have not seen russian guys drinking tea 24/7, unless u was in jail  Roll Eyes

Well, maybe your grandma's a tea hater. Everyone was drinking tea all the time on the transsiberian train and so were the families I stayed with.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 10:47:06 am »

Well, maybe your grandma's a tea hater. Everyone was drinking tea all the time on the transsiberian train and so were the families I stayed with.

so most of passengers were tourists? so why u say that russians drinks?

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 12:21:46 pm »

drinking Passion Tea right now, freakin delicious.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2012, 01:21:04 pm »

Russian tea actually is vodka.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2012, 02:38:31 pm »

in Russia EVERYTHING is vodka

if someone offers you vodka and you dont accept, it's a sign of disrespect.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2012, 06:58:01 pm »

so most of passengers were tourists? so why u say that russians drinks?

There's hardly any tourists in platzkartny on the trans-siberian train...
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2012, 11:19:19 pm »

There's hardly any tourists in platzkartny on the trans-siberian train...

srsly Unknowns? lol can u pls stop dat river of lie floating in this thread, unknowns pls, trans syberian is 1 of the most popular among tourists of whole world...
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2012, 11:37:33 pm »

Right Tea:

Earl Grey:
Works great with 1-2 drops of lime NOT Lemon, as the lime has a inherently natural sweeter taste, it brings out the Ceylon Earl greys teas taste very effectively, if you would want to add cream or milk, then id refrain from the lime addition due to the contrast of tastes removes the taste of the tea.

Chai Black:
This tea is very nice for evenings or those comfy afternoons spending on sofa reading books, has a sweet taste, with a warm after sensation, add cream instead of milk or high fat milk to get that smoth sensation. Honey can be added instead, but I my self do not find that recommended.
Now the reason for going black instead of red (Rooibus) is two fold, one is that rooibus has no teein in it, (the equivalent of caffeine in tea) nor does it have that nice texture, it can be nice, but it takes abit more tinkering, reason being if you do it wrong it just tastes like water. Where as the black is much easier to get right.

Earl Grey Cream:
Basically the same, BUT due to the added tastes and treatment of the leaves during processing, the cream taste removes the sometimes penetrating dry taste that traditional earl grey sometimes has when not done properly, therefore making easier to handle and drink for beginners.

Green tea in general:
Now green tea is abit different than black or red tea, due to the fact that most people just put the kettle on and then poor the boiling water on the tea and expect it to be the same. This is wrong.
First off, Green tea in mosts cases is a different kind of plant than traditional black, different oils and tastes, therefore the process of making it differs. First heat water to pre boiling, (when u start to see small bubbles) then put the tea in, and for god sake don't let it start boiling, after 30 sec increase heat so that it almost starts to boil, then just before boiling commences then pour tea into container, wait another 30 sec and serve.

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2012, 10:07:03 am »

srsly Unknowns? lol can u pls stop dat river of lie floating in this thread, unknowns pls, trans syberian is 1 of the most popular among tourists of whole world...

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2012, 02:56:06 pm »

Southern style sweet tea.

+1000
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2012, 12:08:54 am »

My favorite tea. Sun Tea. If you get the right stuff taste fantastic! and im from the south carolina i know my teas.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2012, 04:40:57 am »

It's popular with tourists yes, but that doesn't mean it's packed with tourists? Most tourists actually take coupé. I didn't see a single other tourist there on platzkartny in the entire 6000 something km stretch.  And that was in the middle of august mind you, the 'high season' for tourism.

Now please stop before you make an even bigger fool of yourself, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2012, 08:45:11 am »

yea ma broken english fiucks up what i wanna say, but still u got ma point man, so stop lies
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2012, 10:10:16 am »

As much as it pains me to say this, but Unknown is right here shabby.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Siberian_Railway

Under effects :

The Trans-Siberian line remains the most important transportation link within Russia; around 30% of Russian exports travel on the line. While it attracts many foreign tourists, it gets most of its use from domestic passengers.

Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2012, 11:26:57 am »

aMERICANS...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc