Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:46:34 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Marriage  (Read 172239 times)
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #400 on: April 24, 2013, 07:17:06 am »

There are also tons of animals displaying homosexual behaviour but hey, I'm sure there is some sort of point in it that humans could never share.

Shab, it'd be easy, look...

"That kids, is a pair of fags... no scuse me, homosexuals! They're guys/girls that like other guys/girls. It can be a little odd, but hey, let them do what they want and you shouldn't think less of them for it." Grin

You kinda missed half my post, you know how I said humans are the supreme intelligence , compared to say two male dogs humping who don't know any better

But hey its cool.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #401 on: April 24, 2013, 07:29:40 am »

Homosexuality is not contagious, so who the fuck cares that kids see men kissing?  Just another bogus argument to oppose something you personally find disgusting. Worst case scenerio your kids will grow up thinking homosexuality is normal.. OH NOES. It's not magically going to turn them gay because contrary to backwards believes, who you fall in love with is not a choice.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 07:36:12 am by Unkn0wn » Logged
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #402 on: April 24, 2013, 07:30:14 am »

well after few years Tig when ya will have kids i woulda love too see ya teaching em that homosexualism is cool and nice thing lol

Don't be giving Tig any ideas, we have enough Tigs as it is

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #403 on: April 24, 2013, 07:30:53 am »

Holy shit XII Corps, either you are trying really hard to satirically troll right now or you are a complete fucking idiot.

There are thousands of non asexual animals that don't engage in homosexual activies.
Why because its not. Beneficial to the species.

Yet we do and try to justify it.

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Holy shit, have you never picked up a single textbook about this subject? Something that has been documented, in over 1,500 species, over the past several hundred years?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Spend a day of your life reading about the shit you try to talk about because your ignorance, which you fling around in a cavalier fashion trying to stir up hate against an entire group of people who have done nothing wrong to anyone, is disgusting.

You're on the wrong side of history and you should be ashamed of the lack of knowledge you use to stay there.

Maybe when you accept your femininity and the inevitability of the biology of life and actually get a dick up you, your opinion might have some weight behind it.

I have a question for you.

Are. You. Fucking. Retarded?

No seriously, are you?

I'm asking this seriously after reading what is, unequivocally, the most retarded sentence I've ever seen someone write on this forum.

Ever.

It's equal parts one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen someone try to argue, and the most despicably shameful.

You being completely mentally challenged is the only way I can reconcile that you seriously said it without you being a complete and utter scumbag.

"she needs a 'dick up her'" for her opinion to matter?

I can't even facepalm harder right now. Pony doesn't even say something so incredibly stupid in this thread's entire history.

You've really scraped the bottom of the barrel for misogony and sheer ignorant bile bereft of any trace of intellectual signs of life with that one.

But until then tig stfu, no one should be forced to explain the homoeroticism thrust apon their children and there perception of world.

No one should be "forced to explain"? Uh, no. Get your head of out your ass.

In fact, the overwhelming stupidity of the nonsense coming out of your braindead head is almost too much to handle.

I'll just Louis C.K sum it up: http://youtu.be/HtJ_sDRRVVI?t=1m2s

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 07:39:26 am by TheWindCriesMary » Logged

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #404 on: April 24, 2013, 07:39:28 am »

You kinda missed half my post, you know how I said humans are the supreme intelligence , compared to say two male dogs humping who don't know any better
What does intelligence have to do with who they hump? Animals and humans don't chose partners based on intelligent assessments. Else a guy should not get together with an infertile women, because you know, that'd be 'unintelligent' since they wouldn't be able to have children.

TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #405 on: April 24, 2013, 07:44:01 am »

And once a woman reaches menopause, she better say "Well, that's it! No more sex for me because that would be immoral/illogical! I can't procreate any more so I'm no longer a sexual being!"

Or if a woman has to get her ovaries removed in a life-saving operation due to cancer.... she's done to. It's abnormal and unnatural if she ever has sex again.

Brilliant fucking XII logic.

You're actually making a very compelling argument right now that humans are not the supreme intelligence.

With some of the horrific stupidity you've been spouting lately, we'd be lucky if our species collectively still ranks in the top 10,000.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #406 on: April 24, 2013, 07:44:37 am »

I didn't say every animal capable didn't engage in homosexuality, I know ot happens.
But I did say that all those animals do not have the level of intelligence and cognitive process that we posses.

And man I'm Australian Odcourse I'm a misogynist.

I dunno maybe im just angry because everything in this country tries to kill you.

And as for the dick comment.
Maybe out of line yes but where does tig get off handing out parenting advice.

TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #407 on: April 24, 2013, 07:49:47 am »

I didn't say every animal capable didn't engage in homosexuality, I know ot happens.
But I did say that all those animals do not have the level of intelligence and cognitive process that we posses.

Our intelligence and cognitive processes are what have allowed the world's most developed countries to realize that two consenting adults have the right to love eachother. This isn't Nazi germany we live in Australia, Canada or the US and pretty much all of Europe. Our civilization has progressed enough for us to know that if someone is attracted to consenting, of-age people of their own gender, that they are absolutely right to do so.

The most developed nations in the world have grown out of the primitive barbarism that sought to impose imaginary religious doctrines on who people love.

Furthermore, from an intelligence standpoint it makes sense for our society to have some homosexual individuals. The world has millions of orphans who go unadopted each year, a looming overpopulation crisis, a heterosexual divorce rate that hovers near 50% and millions of cases of heterosexual domestic abuse occurring annually.

Arguably, the last fucking thing the earth needs is for every single person in the world to become a parent.

And yet,  somehow, there is still an ignorant bunch of people left behind these days whose grandkids will be ashamed when they realize, (just like those who said blacks being able to vote was unnatural) that their ancestors were still so fucking ignorant as late as 2013.

And as for the dick comment.
Maybe out of line yes but where does tig get off handing out parenting advice.

The logic of advice is completely not related to who gives it. She said something logical, it doesn't matter if she has 100 kids and has sex every day or has 0 kids and is a virgin. The logic stands on its own.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 07:54:13 am by TheWindCriesMary » Logged
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #408 on: April 24, 2013, 07:51:56 am »

well as i said every1 has rights, you guys etc unknown, wind like gays so its ok, u want em defend its ok, but as i am saying they are disgusting to me so i dont want waste my time explaining to my kids why its wrong to be gay and come on guys be honest without all yours "cosmopolitan and polite" view to the world and tell that u dont care if your kid will grow up being a gay or straight?

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #409 on: April 24, 2013, 07:56:31 am »

well as i said every1 has rights, you guys etc unknown, wind like gays so its ok, u want em defend its ok, but as i am saying they are disgusting to me so i dont want waste my time explaining to my kids why its wrong to be gay and come on guys be honest without all yours "cosmopolitan and polite" view to the world and tell that u dont care if your kid will grow up being a gay or straight?

Exactly shab
It's ok for these guys to be on the pro gay train in theory.
But if and when you guys have kids and there exposed to this sort of thing, you can almost guarantee you'll be drumming a different tune.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #410 on: April 24, 2013, 07:59:53 am »

So what are you going to do if your kid turns out to be gay Shab? Throw him/her on the street? Not talking about homosexuality ever to your children is not going to make it any less likely for one of them to turn out gay.

But if and when you guys have kids and there exposed to this sort of thing, you can almost guarantee you'll be drumming a different tune.

What tone exactly? Why the fuck should I care what partner my kid choses, as long as (s)he's happy? Should I decide his/her career as well? Hell may as well tell him/her what music to listen to and what ideas to believe in then. As long as (s)he doesn't end up being a bigot (which IS something proper education has a power over) I'll be satisfied.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 08:02:36 am by Unkn0wn » Logged
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #411 on: April 24, 2013, 08:00:22 am »

but as i am saying they are disgusting to me so i dont want waste my time explaining to my kids why its wrong to be gay

Then that's your fucking problem. It's not other people's problem if you dont want to explain something to your kid. That just makes you a shitty parent, but it has absolutely zero bearing on whether or not someone should be able to love someone else.

Grow a pair and deal with your kids. They're going to be growing up in a progressed society that knows you're an ignorant relic from a bygone era anyway.

When they're grown up they'll say "dont mind my dad, he's from a different time" and make excuses for the ignorant shit you say and think about homosexuality anyway.

You're on the wrong side of history. You share it with guys like Hitler and the fucking crazy religious fanatics in the Middle East and the Southern United States. Meanwhile every great artist, scientist, musician and political leader of our time is on the other.

and come on guys be honest without all yours "cosmopolitan and polite" view to the world and tell that u dont care if your kid will grow up being a gay or straight?

If you would love your kid any less because he is innately attracted to his own gender, without any choice in the matter, than you'd be both a shitty parent and a very sad human being.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #412 on: April 24, 2013, 08:03:01 am »

Exactly shab
It's ok for these guys to be on the pro gay train in theory.

Again, are you fucking retarded?

I have dozens of gay friends. Some of the most talented, intelligent people I know. People who have PHD's and high-paying jobs, who play instruments and donate their time, money and resources to charities all over the world. And I know parents with gay kids, and I wish you would find the balls to go up to any parent you know with a gay kid and say what you just typed in your blind stupidity. You'd never make the mistake of saying anything so incredibly dumb again.

Any one of them would make better parents (and children) than an ignorant buffoon who spews mindless, completely absurd bullshit like you or Pony (or even Shab) do.

The only way I'd be ashamed of any kid I have is if they turned out like you: full of ignorant hate, a lack of knowledge about the subjects he spouts off on, and completely clueless about the inevitable march of the human condition.

You're a relic from a bygone era and again, in 20 years, even you will probably be ashamed of yourself from this moment.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 08:05:04 am by TheWindCriesMary » Logged
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #413 on: April 24, 2013, 08:09:30 am »

But Alpha, what if murdering kittens and injecting orphans with AIDs makes them happy?!?!

That's just like being homosexual!

Pony/XII Corps/Shab logic Roll Eyes
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #414 on: April 24, 2013, 08:19:05 am »

Hey guys

Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #415 on: April 24, 2013, 08:24:04 am »

the real question is do i want that my son saw it? imagine you are taking your 4 yrs old son for a walk and he sees this shit... It
's ok every1 has his own rights to choose what he wants in live but hey come on do it in private why show this disgusting shit for every1?

Two young chavs kissing is disgusting to me, knowing that it's a prelude to them carrying on their genes onto yet another generation of retardation. Should we ban chavs kissing because stupidity, violence, alcoholism, drug abuse and bigotry make me, personally, want to throw up?

After all, I don't want to explain to my kids why chavs are the dregs of society when the kids are at the tender age of 4.

Before you answer, let me remind you that 50% or such of the young Lithuanian populace can not be described as anything else than an especially retarded breed of chav.

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #416 on: April 24, 2013, 08:47:01 am »

BURN THE CHAVS!

No seriously, nobody would miss then, I bet we'd have more issues burning nazis...

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #417 on: April 24, 2013, 08:49:07 am »

ugghh i give up lol, dat pro gay defending train driven by Unknown and cpt.Wind shoulda go free, no stops needed

u guys have ya opinion i respect it so as i do have ma own thinkings

@Unknown - ofc its maybe cool for ya not to have grand childs if ya kids will be gays?

@Wind - when kids will not see this retarded shit in streets than it will not be needed to explain why its bad
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #418 on: April 24, 2013, 09:00:40 am »

@Wind - when kids will not see this retarded shit in streets than it will not be needed to explain why its bad

First off, you don't need to explain why "it's bad" because every developed country in the world, including the one you live in, does not see it as bad. It is perfectly legal and acceptable in pretty much the entire developed world. If you don't like that, move to Iran or Saudi Arabia or Uganda where your misguided beliefs are commonplace.

Explaining to your kids that it is bad would be lying to them. You're welcome to lie to your kids if you want, it just would make you a very shitty parent.

And eventually your kids will find out the truth and realize that.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 09:02:20 am by TheWindCriesMary » Logged
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #419 on: April 24, 2013, 09:21:32 am »

dont go full retarded wind
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc