Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:30:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 25, 2024, 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Marriage  (Read 172258 times)
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #420 on: April 24, 2013, 09:27:49 am »

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 03:00:41 pm by omgNiko » Logged
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #421 on: April 24, 2013, 09:59:37 am »

dont go full retarded wind

Says the guy who literally shares the same opinions as Saudi Arabia, Iran, Uganda and Nigeria on basic civil rights like homosexuality.

Just like with Pony, that should tell you a lot about where your opinions fall on the scale of very sad ignorance.

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #422 on: April 24, 2013, 10:22:54 am »

as i said ya before Wind.. dont go, just dont go man

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #423 on: April 24, 2013, 10:26:44 am »

as i said ya before Wind.. dont go, just dont go man

You're already there mayne.

As for me, i'm sticking on the right side of history on this one.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #424 on: April 24, 2013, 10:30:42 am »

If your going to try to use homosexuality in animals vs intelligence then you might want to check if the data supports your view and not the opposite first.

There is a direct correlation between intelligence and homosexuality. The more intelligent a species is the more likely it is that some members engage in homosexual behavior. It's all extremely common in mammals, less common in insects. Weird huh. So in the future please refrain from talking about homosexual behavior in animals if you want to argue against it, because it makes you look like the idiot that you are.

And about public displays of affection, if you are ok with heterosexuals doing it then the only logical sentiment that you could have is that it should be ok for homosexuals too. If you don't think gays should be allowed to kiss each other in public fine, but then you should also be against heterosexual couples kissing in public. That is unless you are a bigot on whom logic won't bite.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #425 on: April 24, 2013, 10:32:07 am »

as you say man as you say.. or is it something personal to you about gays that makes ya so madlence Wind?  Roll Eyes
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #426 on: April 24, 2013, 10:42:20 am »

as you say man as you say.. or is it something personal to you about gays that makes ya so madlence Wind?  Roll Eyes

Absolutely there is. Living in a city like Toronto, one of the most diverse in the world, I have dozens of very good friends who are gay: both men and women. These are extremely intelligent, talented and accomplished people who go out of their way every day to make the lives of the people around them better. They are some of the best people I know and there have been countless times when either myself or someone I know has needed help or guidance and they've been there in a heartbeat.

And the knowledge that there are people in the world who think, for absolutely no reason at all, that the sexual orientation of these people somehow makes them "lesser" or "bad" is really, really sad.  It shows how ignorant and completely oblivious you are the the obvious realization the entirety of the developed world came to many years ago: that the gender a person is attracted to matters NOT AT ALL and that it is both disgusting and pathetic to ignorantly believe otherwise.

Frankly, if I ever found myself making the same arguments against civil rights that some of the worst dictators of the past 80 years made... I'd think carefully about my position.

And if I looked at a world map and saw that the only governments in the world who agreed with my idiotic opinions were countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Uganda and the like... I'd think for a long time on my position.

And if I read all of the extensive scientific study that has been done on the question of homosexuality and saw how every credible and respected academic mind in the world had come to the same conclusion (that it is not wrong or bad)... I would think carefully about my position.

So yes, ignorance used to fuel completely baseless hatred does bother me.

You're on the wrong side of history and you should be ashamed.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2013, 10:48:56 am by TheWindCriesMary » Logged
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #427 on: April 24, 2013, 10:50:24 am »

If you need to spell it out wind, they lack the ability to understand why hate on this scale is terrible.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #428 on: April 24, 2013, 10:53:35 am »

Absolutely there is. Living in a city like Toronto, one of the most diverse in the world, I have dozens of very good friends who are gay: both men and women. These are extremely intelligent, talented and accomplished people who go out of their way every day to make the lives of the people around them better. They are some of the best people I know and there have been countless times when either myself or someone I know has needed help or guidance and they've been there in a heartbeat.

And the knowledge that there are people in the world who think, for absolutely no reason at all, that the sexual orientation of these people somehow makes them "lesser" or "bad" is really, really sad.  It shows how ignorant and completely oblivious you are the the obvious realization the entirety of the developed world came to many years ago: that the gender a person is attracted to matters NOT AT ALL and that it is both disgusting and pathetic to ignorantly believe otherwise.

Frankly, if I ever found myself making the same arguments against civil rights that some of the worst dictators of the past 80 years made... I'd think carefully about my position.

And if I looked at a world map and saw that the only governments in the world who agreed with my idiotic opinions were countries like Iran, Saudi Arabia, Uganda and the like... I'd think for a long time on my position.

And if I read all of the extensive scientific study that has been done on the question of homosexuality and saw how every credible and respected academic mind in the world had come to the same conclusion (that it is not wrong or bad)... I would think carefully about my position.

So yes, ignorance used to fuel completely baseless hatred does bother me.

You're on the wrong side of history and you should be ashamed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-xFvLaE68
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #429 on: April 24, 2013, 10:55:07 am »

If you need to spell it out wind, they lack the ability to understand why hate on this scale is terrible.

True... sadly.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #430 on: April 24, 2013, 11:07:03 am »

Yes, there's very little point in trying to have a rational discussion with bigots, since if they were prone to rationality they would have never been bigots in the first place.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #431 on: April 24, 2013, 11:11:47 am »

This

Yes, there's very little point in trying to have a rational discussion with bigots, since if they were prone to rationality they would have never been bigots in the first place.
and this
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #432 on: April 24, 2013, 12:49:28 pm »

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #433 on: April 24, 2013, 02:46:27 pm »

Derpbolt wins. Fatality.

Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #434 on: April 24, 2013, 03:45:52 pm »

LOL

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #435 on: April 24, 2013, 08:22:58 pm »

Homotality?
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #436 on: April 25, 2013, 03:22:28 am »

its fatality for homotality

STRAIGHT WINS!! FLAWLESS VICTORY!!
420thStealthBrigade Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #437 on: May 07, 2013, 05:44:22 pm »

OMW on this thread

NOBODY...... I mean NOBODY, has a right to tell anyone else what they can and CANT do in the privacy of their own home - unless it hinders on there own freedoms... -the right to pursue happiness - 

I am forever a lover of vagina, and seeing two dudes kissing does discust the shit of me, but I am in no position or have any right to say they cant.

and neither are you

aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #438 on: May 07, 2013, 08:25:28 pm »

OMW on this thread

NOBODY...... I mean NOBODY, has a right to tell anyone else what they can and CANT do in the privacy of their own home - unless it hinders on there own freedoms... -the right to pursue happiness - 

I am forever a lover of vagina, and seeing two dudes kissing does discust the shit of me, but I am in no position or have any right to say they cant.

and neither are you

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #439 on: May 07, 2013, 08:45:33 pm »

OMW on this thread

and neither are you

ok, but people don't have the have something that is against the law
PERIOD
i was gonna make a gay joke, butt fuck it
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc