Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:07:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 22, 2024, 01:44:39 am]

[March 10, 2024, 03:58:45 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Gay Marriage  (Read 169849 times)
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: April 17, 2013, 06:20:11 am »

Has become legal in NZ as of 2 hours ago.

http://www.3news.co.nz/Same-sex-marriage-legalised/tabid/1607/articleID/294668/Default.aspx

Not sure why I'm posting it, but it is good to see that people are now getting equal rights regardless of you sex creed or color and so on and so forth.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 06:22:02 am »

That's cute. now sheep get the same rights as my future wife.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 06:29:13 am »

lol wtf is wrong with these ppls l

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 06:33:40 am »

Now if only the rest of the world would follow. Don't see what anyone could possibly have against gay marriage.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 06:41:07 am »

belgians... lol
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 06:43:45 am »

The only thing people see wrong in it is that it is out of the normal behaviour that has been instated into our simple minds by church.

Let gays be gays, MORE FEMALES FOR THE STRAIGHT!

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2013, 06:49:31 am »

belgians... lol

So do give me one argument why you could possibly be against gay people marrying? Why is it exactly that they shouldn't be allowed to have the same rights as everybody else? People should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want in this case, gay people marrying does not in any way affect you, so why would you even care, let alone object?

Maybe once your country crawls out of the societal stone-age you too will understand.

Belgium has had gay marriage for 10 years now, all our men didn't magically become gay and our streets haven't become one giant display of homosexual affection.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2013, 07:17:14 am »

Yeah, barring being a religious hardliner (which should legally come with a mandatory suicide at the age of 18) - what arguments can you think of against gay marriage? Them getting married affects the rest of us in precisely 0 ways. Leave them alone and we get to stop watching them parade through streets demanding equal rights and stuff - because they already have them. Everyone benefits.

aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2013, 07:40:15 am »

Don't mind gay marriage. I do mind gays though haha or the majority that All have a common lisp and dig tie dye along with dangling cocks around in gay pride parades.

I think women should have equal rights when they start paying for me to go out to eat and buy me shit.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2013, 07:42:32 am »

Don't mind gay marriage. I do mind gays though haha or the majority that All have a common lisp and dig tie dye along with dangling cocks around in gay pride parades.

I think women should have equal rights when they start paying for me to go out to eat and buy me shit.

Lol its hard to stereotype ppl harder than this.

So what is your opinion on black people and chicken/watermelon?

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2013, 07:44:26 am »

So what is the point of marriage?

In our country (Canada) any couple living together for more then 2 years is now considered legally married. That's right, after two years of being shacked up together she can take half of what you have.

Marriage has become so diluted, it's a joke.

In regards to Gay marriage: I find I am split. I completely respect gays wanting to marry. At the same time, marriage has been a tradition of man and women. Breaking that tradition makes it something else, so why call it by the same name?

Call it a sausage ring or a taco pack, I don't fucking care, but it is not the same as a man and a women who can physically create offspring naturally.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2013, 07:45:05 am »

Lol its hard to stereotype ppl harder than this.

yes.

South Park option. Buttbuddies. Not husband and husband but Buttbuddies.
rolcsika0128 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2013, 07:53:11 am »

So what is the point of marriage?

Marriage has become so diluted, it's a joke.

In regards to Gay marriage: I find I am split. I completely respect gays wanting to marry. At the same time, marriage has been a tradition of man and women. Breaking that tradition makes it something else, so why call it by the same name?

Needless to say anything else.

Close thread tbh..
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2013, 07:53:55 am »

PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2013, 08:22:25 am »

It's not an equal rights issue. I don't have the right to marry more than one woman or my mother or an eight year old girl or my dog or an intimate object. Yet homosexuality is somehow accepted even though it's a disease. Why do the government even regulate marriage? Because if I did marry in a way like that I would not be able to have a healthy relationship and I would not be able to produce healthy offspring. It's not marriage (marriage is between a man and a woman). It's immoral and unnatural.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2013, 08:23:00 am »

i share the same opinion as almost all Icelanders of simply not giving a shit.
Also i cant wait to see what tym posts.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 08:25:33 am by TheIcelandicManiac » Logged

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Spartan_Marine88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2013, 08:34:24 am »

if 2 people want to get married, then let them. It doesn't even affect us.

Yes that's me, the special snowflake.
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2013, 10:08:09 am »

Now if only the rest of the world would follow. Don't see what anyone could possibly have against gay marriage.

Not to say it is right, but the same issues people have with Mormons marrying 4 women. Who cares about who gets married as long as it is all consenting.

Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2013, 10:15:52 am »

It's not about the religious institution of marriage, but the Legal institution of marriage. I.E - being allowed to pull the plug on the other person if they are in a coma, being allowed to jointly own property, etc. Whether the religious organization wishes to acknowledge the marriage as blessed by their deity - that's their prerogative. Not the state's. But the state should allow equality in marriage between consenting adults.

Why is that not the same as marrying, say, a cow? Simple - butcher and eat a cow, then do the same to a human being. See the difference? Even ignoring the fact that humans and animals are not the same - the point is that legal marriage is between two consenting adults. An animal is not capable of consent or of signing a contract. It, thus, can not be married. This slippery slope bullshit is precisely that - a slippery slope logical fallacy. It's like me claiming that because religious people flew planes into buildings all religious people should be hereby tried for conspiracy to commit acts of terror, end of discussion. Some of them did it before in the name of their god, what's stopping them from doing it again?

Yet homosexuality is somehow accepted even though it's a disease

It's a disease, you say? Ok, how is it even remotely similar to a disease? Does it cause caughing, vommiting or fever or any other from a laundry list of possible symptoms? Or are you saying that it's a mental disease? Does it preclude homosexuals from being able to do day-to-day jobs the same way downs syndrome would? Does it cause horrific visions and paranoia as psychosis would? No? Then it's not a bloody disease by any stretch of the imagination.

Because if I did marry in a way like that I would not be able to have a healthy relationship and I would not be able to produce healthy offspring

So what you are saying is that infertile couples should not be allowed to be married? Same thing for anyone who has a genetic predisposition to develop heart disease at the age of 50?

It's immoral and unnatural.

Nearly every single animal that exhibits sexual reproduction also exhibits homosexuality. It's quite natural. Morality, on the other hand, is relative. I think it is immoral for religion to exist. Doesn't mean I'm going to go about shouting that all religious people should be sent to concentration camps for "healing", all churches should be burned down and daring to exhibit a love for got become a capital offence. "It's immoral" is a terrible fucking argument.
tankmaster23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2013, 10:43:38 am »

Being gay is a sick perversion and should not be even considered when it comes to marriage, and for all those who say you are born gay ya right that is bullshit look at the way that most gays act or talk the same ,so they are born with the talk and fashion of being gay has well .

What dose it have to do with me you ask well let me tell you now these homo pushers are putting books in elementary school and basically cramming this perversion in to our minds like it some kind of normal thing our kids need to consider ...

You wana go all Roman in your bedroom fine but leave it there dont come try to promote this type of shit in public I have had enough of these gay parades with homos cross dressers and the like running around like its the thing to do . Have you even seen the things that go on at the gay pride festivals ?

Rocksitter

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 23   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc