Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 09:39:27 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Patch 0.7.9.Z.4  (Read 42054 times)
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #140 on: May 09, 2013, 10:08:10 pm »

Infantry is a cheap material all in all tbh. Having no pool on infantry would somewhat make sense but having a limited availability of vehicles would work. Honestly? I think OMG mod has a good pool system.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2013, 04:12:17 am »

Well not everyone likes to grief play like you  Josephine..

Grief play is easier now than at any point of EiRR before.

CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2013, 04:16:13 am »

so true

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2013, 06:27:25 am »

Idk, i think eir neds more hotch.

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Marlboroman Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2013, 07:25:47 am »

new blitz changes were so bad relic servers went down permanently.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2013, 08:59:26 am »

No pool restrictions was one of the most appealing aspects of original EIR to me!

Complete freedom over your company. I also really miss the website based company builder where you could access it from work even and think about some good builds.

I don't think it's really unbalanced, every kind of "spam" has a weakness to it in the end. Oh well, can't get everything you want

Perhaps a compromise can be made: Allow us to build a company with no pool restrictions, but in turn add an option in launcher that allows hosts to host a "no pool" game, so people with companies that went over the pool limit can only join those. Maybe we can then see which ones are more popular and remove pool sooner or later, or just keep it implemented that way.

no poollimit will just encourge massive spam and if u say that each spam has a weakness then try Ranger/jumbo - Tankreaper spam

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2013, 09:02:51 am »

no poollimit will just encourge massive spam and if u say that each spam has a weakness then try Ranger/jumbo - Tankreaper spam

Cool

trolol

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2013, 09:23:36 am »

Cool

trolol

Rocket Arty, Flame Pio, Panther should clear that up...

aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2013, 09:26:59 am »

Cool

trolol

Ick believes TR spam is op. even without the T4 :p

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
tankmaster23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2013, 09:43:16 am »

Really no limits becomes very few units being played at all and its not hard to figure out what units . I  think pool limits make it more interesting i would even like to see restrictions on resupply so people thought about how they used there valuable resources and make it so it was not just vet that made you want to keep them alive.  The war map would benefit as well from limits so each territory becomes that much more valuable.

The whole fun argument is really getting old so if I cant run 6 snipers and 18 at guns with 5 callies its no fun and really where are these new builds with all the limit workarounds before the patch I would not say that I seen a whole bunch of different builds made possible by no pool limits it was at the point that certain builds where being seen all the time ..

Rocksitter

AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #150 on: May 10, 2013, 09:59:16 am »

Really no limits becomes very few units being played at all and its not hard to figure out what units . I  think pool limits make it more interesting i would even like to see restrictions on resupply so people thought about how they used there valuable resources and make it so it was not just vet that made you want to keep them alive.  The war map would benefit as well from limits so each territory becomes that much more valuable.

The whole fun argument is really getting old so if I cant run 6 snipers and 18 at guns with 5 callies its no fun and really where are these new builds with all the limit workarounds before the patch I would not say that I seen a whole bunch of different builds made possible by no pool limits it was at the point that certain builds where being seen all the time ..

Rocksitter

This is a pricing balance issue then, and could only bring good things by drawing attention to those units that are to cost efficient.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #151 on: May 10, 2013, 10:01:34 am »

No pool companies is a great idea. You could just tick it in creation and it would be barred from playing 'normal' games. Damn good idea mayne

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #152 on: May 10, 2013, 10:04:23 am »

OP spam units vs OP spam units in a whirlwind of shit to the death... whats wrong with that mayne

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #153 on: May 10, 2013, 10:09:34 am »

I also know why everyone wants AB pool down now Cheesy  (well want it even moar)
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2013, 10:19:58 am »

I also know why everyone wants AB pool down now Cheesy  (well want it even moar)

Because of overly cheap Thompson upgrades on troops that can get -35% Incoming accuracy from doctrine buffs? =)
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2013, 10:33:21 am »

The whole fun argument is really getting old so if I cant run 6 snipers and 18 at guns with 5 callies its no fun and really where are these new builds with all the limit workarounds before the patch I would not say that I seen a whole bunch of different builds made possible by no pool limits it was at the point that certain builds where being seen all the time

Your fictional company, without any other units (not even vanilla riflemen or engineers) would cost:

12580 Manpower
3520 Munitions
1825 Fuel

And probably lose to 4 Armored Cars, a Scout Car and 4 Assault Gren Squads.

Alternatively, 4 Pumas, 3 bikes and a couple KCH squads.

At something that doesn't even qualify as a "fraction of the cost"

In fact, could EiRRMod please GIVE Rocksitter this company, including Dual Rocket Racks for great justice, just to see what happens?
tankmaster23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2013, 10:45:23 am »

Then you ask the question dose Josephine understand to really take that serious? now go and get 3 command tanks and abuse the hell out of it and tell everyone you want to prove a point....

Rocksitter
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2013, 10:53:40 am »

command tanks don't stack anymore, I tried 5 with a Cromwell, couldn't even crush shit. okay.jpg Sad
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #158 on: May 10, 2013, 10:57:47 am »

What I understand is that you are a moron, not only incapable of the most basic micro any vCoH noob who's only passed 2 missions on easy and then gave up could achieve, but also suffering from such severe mental retardation that it precludes you from understanding the utmost simple concepts of strategy, how resources work or indeed even kindergarten level math.

I'd wish I had a god to pray to so that he'd grant my wish to never let you breed, but I think your mental capabilities will have that covered on their own.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #159 on: May 10, 2013, 11:04:26 am »

I think the key question here is...

who is Josephine?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc