Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 01, 2024, 10:38:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: American cops - fucked  (Read 5007 times)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« on: July 03, 2013, 08:59:33 pm »

This just blows my fucking mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WDBZr4ie2AE&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DWDBZr4ie2AE&has_verified=1

Warning: A dog is shot and suffers. May not be suitable for everyone to watch.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 10:26:42 pm by tank130 » Logged

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 09:58:56 pm »

might wanna put a warning that shit is pretty depressing

brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 10:23:48 pm »

That situation goes both ways.

Have you ever seen what a dog can do to a person?

Granted you can try and let the owner stop the dog(handcuffed or not) but shooting should never be excluded as a viable option at the risk of personal safety. You'll notice the officer didn't shoot until the dog was in mid air at him

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 10:30:01 pm »

If a dog is out of control and posses a threat to personal safety, then perhaps you would be correct.

In this situation, the police are 100% to blame for the dogs reaction. It would have taken two seconds for the cops to say to the guy, "get your dog under control". Instead they started roughing him up and further escalating the issue.

Not only that, there was absolutely zero need to even handcuff the guy. He was peaceful and cooperative. Even somewhat docile. No matter how you look at this, the cops were complete fucking retards.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 10:59:20 pm »

While I agree with you. It's a lot different on the ground. Having been in somewhat similar situations before your mind runs through 1001 things and there's no time to think of the perfect action. At the end of the day, I'd prefer no one and nothing gets injured. But seeing that it escalated due to the actions of the participants, I'd rather the Dog gets shot then an officer gets bitten(cause the dog will get shot in either case)
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2013, 03:53:41 am »

Well the US is a police state, stuff like this happens on a regular basis.

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 04:12:11 am »

While I agree with you. It's a lot different on the ground. Having been in somewhat similar situations before your mind runs through 1001 things and there's no time to think of the perfect action. At the end of the day, I'd prefer no one and nothing gets injured. But seeing that it escalated due to the actions of the participants, I'd rather the Dog gets shot then an officer gets bitten(cause the dog will get shot in either case)

+1. This was the mistake of the owner in the first place, that he start taking pictures.

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2013, 04:14:57 am »

So wait, you're not allowed to take pictures of the police over there? Wha? And it's an offence bad enough that they have to handcuff a cooperative person? lol, yeah fucking right.

Twas their own fucking fault, can I also piss off dogs and then shoot them when they come at me plz? Or are cops somehow above recognizing the existence of animals? EVERYONE knows that dogs get extremely attached to their owners don't they? What happened was about as surprising as a dog defending his ow.... oh, right.

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
rolcsika0128 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 04:16:05 am »

A really unfortunate chain of events led to the death of an innocent dog... All of those people around were guilty.
1: why the hell was that black guy playing with the police... it's like he just desperately wanted to get some attention.... so miserable
2: when he put that dog into the car, why did he leave the window open?.... it was obvious that dog was going to jump out of the car if his owner is in trouble
3:
It would have taken two seconds for the cops to say to the guy, "get your dog under control". Instead they started roughing him up and further escalating the issue.

4: by the time the dog had already jumped out of the car it and came up to the policemen, the death was unfortunately inevitable. Truncheon and pepper spray won't work against these kind of dogs.

guiltiness rates:   owner:50%   policemen: 50%   dog:0%

Consequence: faith in humanity significantly decreased
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 04:19:24 am »

Somehow I don't think the cops were in the mood to give him time to close the window, they'd probably go "Ohmagawd he's reaching for a weapon because thats the only thing a black guy could possibly be doing!!"
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 04:51:54 am »

So wait, you're not allowed to take pictures of the police over there? Wha? And it's an offence bad enough that they have to handcuff a cooperative person? lol, yeah fucking right.

Like I said, it's a police state
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 05:06:18 am »

Somehow I don't think the cops were in the mood to give him time to close the window, they'd probably go "Ohmagawd he's reaching for a weapon because thats the only thing a black guy could possibly be doing!!"

Srsly ?
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 05:49:23 am »

The shooting was excessive. If anyone knows anything about dogs, they'll know that dogs fucking loath Electricity. Even if the are hyped up on adrenaline and ferocious as fuck, the dog will back own and gun it in the other direction.

My father is a Dog handler in the Police force. So when he does raids, and they know that the target house has dogs, he'll go on with a shield that has a taser like box in the middle. Press a button and electricity arcs through it like a taser. Dogs hate it like nothing on earth.

But the dog did decide to have a go at him. And i don't see any real rough force on the guy the police were handling either.

PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2013, 06:10:25 am »

They arrested him because he was playing loud music that prevented them from communicating over radio.

Twas their own fucking fault, can I also piss off dogs and then shoot them when they come at me plz? Or are cops somehow above recognizing the existence of animals?

In self defense, yes you can. Dogs don't have any rights, they are considered property just like a car, you vandalize someone's car you pay a fine. You kill someone's dog, you pay a fine. You do it in self-defense, don't even need to pay a fine.

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
Peiper1945 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2013, 07:30:53 am »

He's right. But that was just.. not cool. Shot in the neck, let it bleed for a few seconds, in pain.

Should of just took the shot for the head.

GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2013, 08:03:14 am »

He's right. But that was just.. not cool. Shot in the neck, let it bleed for a few seconds, in pain.

Should of just took the shot for the head.

IT died man. It was just a dog. If I should choose between policeman and a dog, policeman is the winner. I don't blame cop, because if you are in danger you think just about survive ("Kill or be killed"). Guy did what he was thinking.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 08:06:59 am by GrayWolf » Logged
Sharpshooter824 Offline
I <3 Aloha
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2013, 08:24:13 am »

Its a shame the dog had to be shot, but its the owner's fault for being an absolute tool and trying to provoke the cops. The dog being shot was just an unfortunate side effect of the idiotic owner being..well an idiot

No one knows what they'd do in that kind of situation so don't act all high and mighty behind your keyboard passing judgement.

Rawr
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2013, 09:08:21 am »

Its a shame the dog had to be shot, but its the owner's fault for being an absolute tool and trying to provoke the cops. The dog being shot was just an unfortunate side effect of the idiotic owner being..well an idiot

No one knows what they'd do in that kind of situation so don't act all high and mighty behind your keyboard passing judgement.

+1

When i'm walking with my dog (Toffik), I think what Toffik is going to do in the first place.
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2013, 05:37:08 pm »

welcome to my town
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2013, 05:41:25 pm »

Merican cops get to have all the fun.

Strayan cops have to call off pursuits if a criminal drives to fast, and can't even taser people without them dying, not to mention not being able to pull their guns until they have pretty much been shot.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc