Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:54:43 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 25, 2024, 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OMGNiko: Internet Badass  (Read 103222 times)
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #340 on: April 06, 2014, 11:48:13 am »

Jesus said: You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves.

Wisdom is noble, but cunning and machinations are base. We must avoid such absolutely. Yet we must be fearless and straightforward at the same time, diplomatic but never conciliatory. Naturally we will be denounced as crazy, evil, negative, divisive, inflexible, stubborn, bigoted and all the things that all Human really are. That is why Jesus said,

“Whereunto shall I liken this generation? It is like unto children sitting in the markets, and calling unto their fellows, and saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented” (Matthew 11:16, 17).

Cheesy

Brothers stand tall!

Erst die Heimat, dann die Ferne.
Erst die Erde, dann die Sterne.
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #341 on: April 06, 2014, 11:53:21 am »

bro why are you commenting? u havent been in the lobby all day. come play with shab in this 2v2 against me, dont worry he'll carry u

Considering how much this is bothering you, nope

Demon posession is real and it's not funny, it's the creepiest thing you will ever experience.

I would also like to add I watch fox news everyday all day and will continue to watch it while being proud of that fact. I'm sure you enjoy your communist news network just as much.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #342 on: April 06, 2014, 11:55:10 am »

Today was fantastic. We had our Pastoral Spiritual Retreat, which World Relief used as a preamble for their Church Empowerment Zone (CEZ) kick-off ceremony.

It was a mix of improv and planning, all overseen by, suffused with, saturated in the Holy Spirit. The three of us had prepared three passages of Scripture about the Kingdom of God on Earth and Bible study-esque questions to go along with each.

The first, Matthew 6:25-34, talks about not worrying. God will provide. Susanna presented this first passage and then we split into men and women, three groups of each. We figured women would be more likely to talk if their husbands weren't nearby. Caleb and I got Pastor Maurice as our translator. He was invaluable as an interpreter as well as a facilitator. I don't know Caleb's ability at crowd control and keeping people interested and talking, but mine is wanting. What I'm good at is asking good, usually hard, questions.

The question that got the most memorable responses for the first set of verses was: How has God shown/demonstrated his provision in your times of need? One man said he felt bringing us, our team from Bethany, to him was God's provisioning.

The second set was the Beattitudes (Matthew 5:3-12). Besides the Lord's Prayer and the 23rd Psalm, it's probably the most well-known Scripture. The pastors were all well versed in it. "In what ways has God comforted you in your times of mourning?" Evidently "mourning" is translated as "times of trouble or need." They had some seriously miraculous stories. One man was in a sinking boat and couldn't swim. He sank but the water pushed him back up without explanation and people rescued him. Another, during the genocide, was wounded by knives and about to be executed, when a soldier appeared out of no where and commanded that he be spared. Yet another's wife was seriously ill and so he sent her to the States to be treated. The doctors gave her a very short time to live. They said she wouldn't survive the plane trip home and that it would be better if she were to be buried there. The pastor prayed that she would survive the trip home so she could say goodbye to her family. A doctor traveled back with her and couldn't explain her successful journey. She lived another three weeks and made peace with everyone before she passed away. He is now at peace about it and happily remarried.

A different translator switched out with Maurice because John had had a terrible time with him, and we wanted at least one session to go well for his group. He says it was a night and day difference, and that he couldn't get them to shut up. Our group was marginally worse, but they had already opened up a bit so it was fine. This was the same translator that was with the group with the bad experience at the Savings Group, as well as the one that didn't translate the beauty comment at the church yesterday.

This passage was Luke 13:18-19, Jesus comparing the Kingdom of God to a mustard seed, among the smallest, which grows into one of the largest trees. We asked: what would Musanze be like if everyone lived with "kingdom values?" That question refined to "How could Musanze improve or grow?" followed by "What would this change?" They answered that if people gave more time to serving, more people would become Christians. On the flip side, we asked, "How is God's Kingdom visible here in Rwanda and Musanze?" which boiled into "What could the people of Bethany learn from the churches here?" One pastor pointed out that they'd never been to Bethany, but that the people here are very hospitable and welcoming, and are open to hearing the word, even nonbelievers. Both are very true. Seattle is neither.

Caleb improved a question asking what gets in the way of seeking first the Kingdom of God. One of the pastors revealed they, or at least he, really got it. He said that even if someone had material wealth, and everything needed or wanted, it wouldn't be any easier to follow God.

At the end of each batch of questions, we returned as a large group to share with everyone the key points each group had discussed. Brevity is not a concept known to African pastors.

At lunch, Lindsay, John, and I talked to the interdenominational committee head. He had tons to say. Good stuff. He asked if Lindsay and I had fiancé(e)s yet. Neither of us do, but Lindsay has a boyfriend, which is not really a concept here. Children are assets here and in many other places in Africa and Latin America. You get married to have lots of children who can work the land. Romance takes a back seat, at least in rural areas. We've visited a couple rural areas, like where the Savings Groups were yesterday. Where we're sleeping is semi-rural. The result of that part of the conversation is that he's going to pray that I find a financée. I'd said "In London" before I realized no one at the table would get it.

Two days after conception, moving to London seems significantly more farfetched. Still... the accents.

After the retreat ended, World Relief held the CEZ ceremony. The phrase "new history" was used a lot. A good concept, especially considering Rwanda's history. This is the first time I've felt like I was witnessing history, or rather, a part of it.

We just got back from a walk. Elizabeth, Amelia, and I went through the market while the rest of our posse went around, having seen it yesterday. They compared it to Pike Place; it reminded me more of the food court at the Kitsap Fair, though I couldn't tell you why. It was a little discouraging to see that every table held the same foods. Specializing and offering unique items just isn't built into them yet. Sometimes I hate competition, but it's the only way that their economy will improve.

On the walk, Elizabeth convinced Christine that some black goats on a distant hill were gorillas. When the ruse was over, she convinced Christine to pull the same stunt on us. I'm glad I never found where the goats were or my gullibility would probably have kicked in. Like Princess Leia, I'm far too trusting. Poor Alderan.

Today was... I can't even put it to words. I don't get excited. I never see what other people see in order to describe a day or event as amazing. But I'm surprised at how well, how important, the retreat went and was. I just have this sense of... off comfort. A sense that something has changed or unlocked. That things are starting to move.

I'm glad God used me to make it happen.

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #343 on: April 06, 2014, 02:25:44 pm »

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:52:28 am by omgNiko » Logged
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #344 on: April 06, 2014, 02:34:50 pm »

« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:09:18 am by omgNiko » Logged
Bear Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #345 on: April 07, 2014, 02:07:55 am »

lmfao!
between the jesus bullshit and these walls of text im filing for retirement. or maybe this is making my thread even cozier. Tongue
sachaztan why arent you in the launcher? you clearly spend hours here and not in eirr. please tell me what your opinion of something is. clearly this is the game that you have chosen to play: spend time on forums for feeling like you belong to a group lol

THE ESSENCE

Spirituality vs Religion ~ Eckhart Tolle

Little Prince - An allegory of Jesus Christ
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #346 on: April 07, 2014, 02:57:56 am »

lmfao!
between the jesus bullshit and these walls of text im filing for retirement. or maybe this is making my thread even cozier. Tongue
sachaztan why arent you in the launcher? you clearly spend hours here and not in eirr. please tell me what your opinion of something is. clearly this is the game that you have chosen to play: spend time on forums for feeling like you belong to a group lol

Browsing the forum and writing replies only takes a few minutes. I spend perhaps 15 min a day on this forum. I'm not in the launcher because I am not playing the game. And no I don't have to explain to you why this is, but it is hilarious that you make such a big deal out of it.
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #347 on: April 07, 2014, 09:42:50 am »

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:52:17 am by omgNiko » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #348 on: April 07, 2014, 10:35:15 am »

Do you even know what a forum is? You seem to think this is some kind of personal blog, which makes this statement even more bizarre: "you continuously give you opinion on random shit every single day". I mean, I use the forum like one would use a forum and this is what you complain about? What you are basically saying is that no one should use these forums unless they play regularly. I've been on this site for what is it now, 4 years? And I'm not going to stop just because I no longer play EIR, no matter how much you whine about it.

And unlike you who feel the need to share extensive details about your private life with strangers (who have no interest in reading about it), I don't. This also means that your suppositions about why I use these forums can come from nowhere else but your ass, but hey that seems to be your primary source of inspiration.

What I don't understand though is why I am even bothering to write this, no matter what I write you will keep acting like a mentally challenged clown.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 10:52:59 am by Sachaztan » Logged
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #349 on: April 07, 2014, 10:52:45 am »

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:52:08 am by omgNiko » Logged
Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #350 on: April 07, 2014, 10:53:41 am »

so you no longer play eirr, and ur loving commenting ur bullshit opinions all over the place in this online forum! youre a fucking loser bro! hahahahhahahahahhaha get a fucking life you loser! you make me laugh. keep livin the dream homo

Now what does that say about you?
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #351 on: April 07, 2014, 11:25:26 am »

this thread is hilarious. 1 stupid guy being teased by forum sharks and he still think he is cool with those rage replys.

wel done sachaztan and the rest of sharks, well done, u drove niko crazy and he still fights windmills lol

nikoTurdOMG heehe

omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #352 on: April 07, 2014, 12:32:49 pm »

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:51:57 am by omgNiko » Logged
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #353 on: April 07, 2014, 05:27:15 pm »

whats hilarious is that the ONLY thing you do is post on this forum, you dont play the game its for.

EIR is not like OMG mod. It's not just a mod. It's a gaming community. And in fact you have just described the majority of the memberbase. EIR is too time consuming and repetitive to play all the time.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 05:32:34 pm by PonySlaystation » Logged

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #354 on: April 07, 2014, 07:07:48 pm »

EIR is not like OMG mod. It's not just a mod. It's a gaming community. And in fact you have just described the majority of the memberbase. EIR is too time consuming and repetitive to play all the time.
did omg mod even have an other games section?
Or an off topic discussion section ? Seems like omgniko just has built up amount of shit to post.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #355 on: April 08, 2014, 08:31:22 am »

« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:51:49 am by omgNiko » Logged
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #356 on: April 08, 2014, 12:00:11 pm »

Niko delivers.

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #357 on: April 08, 2014, 11:51:56 pm »

he is just mad.

I remember those OMG times, comunyti is very tight there so as it is in eirr. Everyone knows everyone. So I jumped in team speak chanel, every1 was there talking about game n shit ya know. Than niko joined chanel, he got kicked by dev, he tried multiple times join chanel but dev kept kicking him out. Niko was so mad that nobody wants talk to him lol

same used to be in OMG game loby, niko was notorious dodger and dem dat epic kick from game button was his enemie, each time he joined a game he was kicked out lol
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #358 on: April 09, 2014, 06:33:58 pm »

OMGNIKOS OUT BITCHES! MAN THE FUCK UP! HERE'S MYSTERY SHOWING YOU WHATS GOOD YOU WASTE-MONS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRixQKeveMc TIME TO MAN THE FUCK UP! FULLTIME INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS, FULLTIME SYSTEMA, FULLTIME SLAYING PUSSY AND CRUSHING ASS! SKEET! SKEET! IM TOO YOUNG TO WASTE MY LIFE ON YOU LAME ASSES! RETIREMENT BITCHES! POPPP POPPPP!  Cool
you used full time for 3 things, this is not possible as they contradict each other.
also you used young and retire together.
Unless you've just inherited some sort of infinite wealth your aren't retiring from anything.

cheers

Sachaztan Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #359 on: April 12, 2014, 02:27:42 am »

We live, we exist, we are reborn.
You and I are dreamweavers of the solar system. Today, science tells us that the essence of nature is potentiality.
Eons from now, we adventurers will grow like never before as we are recreated by the galaxy.

You will soon be re-energized by a power deep within yourself — a power that is archetypal, dynamic. Through crystal healing, our brains are opened by hope. The akashic record may be the solution to what’s holding you back from an unimaginable reimagining of aspiration.

As you self-actualize, you will enter into infinite grace that transcends understanding. Suffering is the antithesis of karma. Only a prophet of the quantum matrix may ignite this rekindling of ecstasy.

We must learn how to lead divine lives in the face of yearning. The future will be a non-local blossoming of understanding. We are being called to explore the quantum matrix itself as an interface between coherence and science.

Humankind has nothing to lose.

To follow the myth is to become one with it. By evolving, we grow. Aspiration is the richness of stardust, and of us.

Soon there will be an awakening of learning the likes of which the grid has never seen. It is time to take spacetime to the next level. We must awaken ourselves and recreate others.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc