Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 02, 2024, 04:28:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

by Bear
[Today at 01:14:57 pm]

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Community Doctrine ideas  (Read 13007 times)
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: December 03, 2013, 05:51:28 am »

Come now people of EIRR, why don't we make our own doctrines and look them over? Couple of old designs, new designs, something that tickles your fancy. Like allowing yourself to make what kind of doctrines you'd enjoy playing.

I'm fairly sure a fair number of trolls take part but that can't be avoided, so why not post your own doctrine designs? Thinks you'd like, things you'd adore. Combinations that'd be fun and so on.  Of course everyone knows that your fantasies won't be released ever, but someone might take ideas from them, who knows?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgCx_VlgMc-edDRmeFQtenJCZURILTNNbmM0TjJLdXc

Something I threw together quickly just to show, kind of, what I mean. It's an alternative, but it's probably to far way from what we've already got at this point. This is pretty much the only way I see us being able to introduce costs.

Remember:

Just going to throw this out there guys - if you suggest anything that requires scar, it will never happen.

Doubtful anything will actually get done unless Nikomas and Volks all of a sudden get motivated to work on the mod, but you never know.

If there are other coders out there that have the ability to do complex RGD stuff and want to get involved, just let me know. The door is always open.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 11:53:50 pm by NightRain » Logged

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 06:01:17 am »

well ideas would have to be more RGD based then Scar because no devs want to scar code atm.

Nikomas tho said he could do most RGD based things pretty easily.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 08:08:03 am »

well ideas would have to be more RGD based then Scar because no devs are avalaible to scar code atm.

Nikomas tho said he could do most RGD based things pretty easily.

Fixed

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 08:36:43 am »

well

lets feed the trolls.

Airborne is fine except bottom t4. (Rapid mobilization)
I would change it to "Air Superiority"
- bombing run on cooldown (not anymore on ammounts) 600 sec
- strafing run on cooldown (600sec)
- recon on cooldown (600)
WHY?
Well its airborne so its pretty close and atmosspherig to give them that feeling to have the air superiority. 600 sec = 10 min. A game last between 30 and 45 min usually, so 3 bombing runs, 3 strafing runs, 3 recon. The offmaps are designed to be gamechanger, so having 1 more bombing run, 1 more strafing, 1 more recon can give u an egde.

Armor
seems to be fine to me.
maybe reduce callis pop from 12 to 10, like all arties?

bot t4 activates maingun of the callie, which costs then 15 Pop

Infantry
ok here we go:

Tank reapers
Jumbo upgun needs to go.
no zook buffs but + 1 zook on upgrade

L&L
pretty good. but Heroic crits for sniper need to go. No countersnipe possible? come on.

"infantry equitment"
smoke nades for 15 munition? switch it to 20 and 1 use! Sorry but everything else ends in spam (keep in mind grease guns still fight good in smoke)

American officier
15% accuracy <= this is ok, a bit high, but ok for a tier 2
15% suppression <= this is NOT ok, axis dont have fire up and suppression should be sth rare not winning main infantry battles by that.
Suggestion:
10% more accuracy
recharge on abilities 0,85
-5% received accuracy in cover

Brits
call me nuts but i perceive brits as fine.

Wehrmacht
Blitzkrieg

mid t4 joint operations
Should be highly dedicated to teamplay there for.
-smoke on all tanks on cooldown
-Infantry : Fire coordination: infantry can mark a target that will then be shoot by all tanks of the BK player. By doing that there is an extra range of 15m and a - 20% penetration modifier. Recharge is global 180 sec. Range 40.
- support weapons: gain "mark target" (for example an atg marks a riflemen group so that the Grens can beat them easily)
- tanks gain aura: +20% damage for support weapons and - 10% received damage to inf applies to allied aswell range 20.
- Pop + 2 for entire team

Heat rounds => Panzerequitment
-improved coxial MG to ALL tanks
-HEAT Rounds + 20% damage +40% Penetration
(2x crit chance shoudl be sth only for th)
-Störsender reducing sight of enemy tanks in an area of 50 m by 7,5 m
This combination of improved anti inf firepower, anti tank main gun, and crippeling the enemy gives your tank a massive edge in tank confrontation. Even without those crits.

Terror
Henschel design:
-15% received damage
-ALL HEAVY tanks gain tankschock- KT- Panther- Elodile- Tigerace
-Elite crits
-Range + 2,5 on all tanks
-improved AoE
-33% turret rotation

OR
Rolling Fear:
-maingun gains suppression
-Elite crits (mines and stickies, slow down for 30 sec until only 66% of HP left health) making elite crits sth worth!
-passive suppression in 5m range: for units that get really to close
- 33% more turret rotation

PE
TH

seems to be fine to me. Actually a very good example for design

SE:
Blow the bridges
Hummel gains sektorarty. 30 sec 1 shoot quite in accurate (goal is not to kill -simply to spread fear, and to delay the march through an area =>scatter 40)
mine buffs stay the same

Stormtactics:
only adds direct fire to hummel: So it can be us as a siegeweapon to break a line. Player needs to decide  which mode should be active. switching the mode takes time as after 1 arty barrage.
Accuracy table: 0,3 0,4 0,6
damage: 150
scatter max stays the same
range: 50 -min range of 10
AoE: 8
Reload: 10
Aimtime: 2sec

corrected some stuff
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 08:58:48 am by ick312 » Logged

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 08:46:21 am »

no personla insults here i am telling it honestly.

just few questions:

I heard that EIR:R was a fugituve because Leophone was refusing code = no patches so every1 is mad. Now we have Nikomas and TheVolskinator = still no patches and ever1 is mad.

What is holding nikomas and Volski from fixing isues or coding new things ( Groundfire and rest developers claims there is plenty new work for RGD codrs)?

I bet it would be very good for mod if once and for all egos stoped playing main role in devs team and you guys re-united your knowledge for a same point - good and fun mod. I dont see isues if nikomas, Volski and Leo worked together, i bet with those 3 dudes we had hella good things in game.. But as i said fucking egos

What about getting some Devs from OMG? They got doctrines so concept of EIRR and OMG is the same now. No ideologic confrontations anymore. I am just saying we all want to have a great game to play but some egos > good mod.

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 09:57:02 am »

Ahahaha 6 bombing runs and 6 strafing runs in a 60 minute game.

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 10:23:59 am »

Wind can make doctrines tbh, i like retarded ideas and Wind can make em really retarded since he knows retardism from close range.

mirror dont lie,  Wind ufeelme?

trololo
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 10:37:21 am »

this true, you have those strong offmaps. But u got no combat buffs supporting you staying so long on the field.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 11:47:00 am »

i loved the most Comando Support tbh, great idea. I admire u AlphaTig
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 12:09:19 pm »

Tank commander is in the wrong doctrine but the improved officer is interesting for sure.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2013, 01:24:41 pm »

AlphaTig's form of posting doctrines were better than icks, if anyone has something like that or a picture or something to easily splat them down, I'll throw them right into the OP. Keep 'em coming.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2013, 01:42:09 pm »

no personal insults here i am telling it honestly.

I bet it would be very good for mod if once and for all egos stoped playing main role in devs team and you guys re-united your knowledge for a same point - good and fun mod. .....................................

no personal insults here i am telling it honestly....... are you fucking retarded or just fucking retarded? I am guessing it is just fucking retarded.

You make these stupid dumbass fucking comments all the time and it is really starting to piss me off.

There are no ego problems on our dev team -  the problems are long gone. It was the shit egos that caused problems over a year ago and we have removed those people.

If you want to know why Nikomas and Volks are not coding, just simply ask them why. I am pretty sure the answer is they just don't feel like it, but you will need to confirm that with them.

Look shab, We all get it that you would like to see some productivity. No problem, ask all day long, that's fine. But for fuck sakes knock it off with the slanderous bullshit and speculation. We get enough bullshit and negativity from this community, we don't need spouting off stupid bullshit.

Am I raging right now - damn right I am. Stop being a fucking dumbass, it's pissing me off.

Have a nice day!
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2013, 01:52:55 pm »

no personal insults here i am telling it honestly....... are you fucking retarded or just fucking retarded? I am guessing it is just fucking retarded.

To be fair you are talking to Shab. I mean, really, do we need to ask this question?  Tongue

He got beat by Pony in a 2v2. I mean I know actual, 100% real pieces of celery that you could put in front of a computer and they wouldn't have such an embarrassing result.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 01:54:39 pm by TheWindCriesMary » Logged
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2013, 01:56:13 pm »

"(Something)"

I know right? The best idea i ever came up with/ the only good idea i ever came up with.
mandos could use cloak in cover tbh maybe as t4 with red devils
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2013, 02:03:28 pm »

Just going to throw this out there guys - if you suggest anything that requires scar, it will never happen.

Doubtful anything will actually get done unless Nikomas and Volks all of a sudden get motivated to work on the mod, but you never know.

If there are other coders out there that have the ability to do complex RGD stuff and want to get involved, just let me know. The door is always open.
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2013, 02:32:21 pm »

-Added

Though might i suggest a "PIAT Ambush" sort of ability instead? (Could just be flat out PIAT Ambush, or an Ambush ability (that doesn't require the PIAT); i like pushing the button).

What are other peoples thoughts? I know quite a few dislike the idea of giving Commando's cloak in cover when two other doctrines already have it (they told me when i first drafted this personal Commando build), but personally i think that's fine.

Just some of my thoughts really quickly: cloak in cover Commando Sniper = bad idea.
abolutely nothing wrong eith cloak in cover.
whats broke  is fucking active camouflage units ie storms .
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2013, 02:40:37 pm »

Sorry for being a dunce, but what kind of things require scar exactly?

+1 Just for resurrance so that I can put it up for OP.

No need for you people to get all hateful toward one another in this community, if you have your own doctrine ideas, pile them up but I warn you, it won't be easy. Those few you want will be easy but few blocks won't build a house.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2013, 03:18:07 pm »

Mision acomplished. Tank is mad and wind again plays hero in forums cuz cant do it in game trololo

Canada vs Lithuania
        0       -      1

TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2013, 03:29:15 pm »

Shab I was gonna tease you some more but then I realized Lithuania is 113th country in the world for life expectancy.

I feel too bad now to make fun of you Huh

aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2013, 05:05:58 pm »

Can't we look for other coders?. or something but there might be hope for a rgd coder out there somewhere.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc