Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 09:00:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ppl think tetrach is op  (Read 9873 times)
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: May 31, 2015, 10:55:03 pm »

even some of them think 6 tetrach in the coy is spaming in the game

i don't think it is. so i wanna listen other's opinion.
what do u guys think about Tetrach.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:02:49 pm by koimn6 » Logged

HOPE FOR MANDO! GLORIOUS!

Quote from: Mister Schmidt link=topic=28726.msg494081;#msg49408
50mm has always been fine exactly as it is, nothing is happening to it.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2015, 11:12:57 pm »

Greedy Kyun protecting his candy. like greedy panda bear hiding his leaves.

I wouldnt say they are op sure they are annoying buggers but they seem to do almost 0 damage to heavies.

i think the upgun hotch is still much more effective.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 11:15:16 pm »

Greedy Kyun protecting his candy. like greedy panda bear hiding his leaves.

I wouldnt say they are op sure they are annoying buggers but they seem to do almost 0 damage to heavies.

i think the upgun hotch is still much more effective.

LOL buggers XD
this is not protecting my candy, greedy vet lover bolt. and u'r churchill avre is more annoying for axis
« Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 11:16:50 pm by koimn6 » Logged
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 03:20:55 am »

They're not op, But they are certainly too cost effective at 80 fuel.
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2015, 04:09:36 am »

They're not op, But they are certainly too cost effective at 80 fuel.

even up-gun tet is hard to fight against heavy tanks and inf
cost 300 manpower and 8pop, is quite high price with it's HP
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 04:16:19 am by koimn6 » Logged
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 04:11:12 am »

they'r not good against heavy tanks. and against inf
and cost 300 manpower, is quite high with it's HP

They are good against heavy tanks and i know they cost 300 manpower and thats why i suggested dropping their MP price by a bit and increasing their fuel.
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 04:20:25 am »

They are good against heavy tanks and i know they cost 300 manpower and thats why i suggested dropping their MP price by a bit and increasing their fuel.

u better check tetrach cost in mando coy, believe even coder think it's quite expensive,

if they require more fuel, and buff some stat, i'll gonna accept that, actually.
and believe no one think they need more fuel cus they r good against anti heavy tanks.

tbh, there was only things i saw before, that ppl wanna let tetrach cost cheapper or stat buff in fourm.
not kind of this.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 04:26:24 am by koimn6 » Logged
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 04:28:14 am »

u better check tetrach cost in mando coy, believe even coder think it's quite expensive,

if they require more fuel, and buff some stat, i'll gonna accept that, actually.
and believe no one think they need more fuel cus they r good against anti heavy tanks.

there was only things i saw before, that ppl wanna let tetrach cost cheapper or stat buff in fourm.
not kind of this.

The tetrarch should under no circumstance get a stat buff or a cheaper price, You do realize that a pair of tetrarchs can kill a tiger? Thats 160 fuel vs 550 fuel, And they can do this because statistically they are very very good, And they can do the same to panthers and pzIV's, What i suggest is upping their fuel to 120 per, I say this because when compared to units with simmilar roles (Hotch upgun/Puma Upgun) It performs better and much more consistently, But i also suggest at the same time to drop their manpower to 220, This way every two tetrarchs you buy is one less compared to before, Which means if you want to seriously spam them you'll have to sacrifice some tanks or other lv's to do that, But if you do decide to do that you will have more manpower left over to spend on infantry.
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 04:31:03 am »

The tetrarch should under no circumstance get a stat buff or a cheaper price, You do realize that a pair of tetrarchs can kill a tiger? Thats 160 fuel vs 550 fuel, And they can do this because statistically they are very very good, And they can do the same to panthers and pzIV's, What i suggest is upping their fuel to 120 per, I say this because when compared to units with simmilar roles (Hotch upgun/Puma Upgun) It performs better and much more consistently, But i also suggest at the same time to drop their manpower to 220, This way every two tetrarchs you buy is one less compared to before, Which means if you want to seriously spam them you'll have to sacrifice some tanks or other lv's to do that, But if you do decide to do that you will have more manpower left over to spend on infantry.

u srsly think only 2 tet and one tiger in the field?
same 2 hotchkiss can kill churchill with dat cost, even front armour
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 04:34:40 am »

u srsly think only 2 tet and one tiger in the field?
same 2 hotchkiss can kill churchill with dat cost, even front armour

And guess what the hotchkai will face more HHAT which is what is the real LV killer, And they wont do it nearly as efficiently as the tet's, Tets take three shots from mostly anything to kill and they have phase armor, Not to mention a very high speed, They may not do a lot of damage but they penetrate anything but Jagd's Kt's and Panthers reliably from the front.
clonetroopers Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 08:49:16 am »

Boys AT and pak 36'd rape lv's
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 10:34:48 am »

i believe the hotch has higher pen, ROF armor and turret rotation.

Korpisolttu Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2015, 11:28:46 am »

Up hots are good in heavy killing indeed, but tets aint bad aswell. I wouldn't puff tets anyways, I'd rather nerf hots vs heavies. Why those are made so good against heavies anyways? Makes heavies kinda prize wasted compared to cost effective LVs.

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2015, 11:33:25 am »

Hotches have been nerfed more than once in the recent past, I can't say I see many people use hotches these days. As for Tets, you say the damage is low but a pair of tets can butcher a PzIV real damn quick.

The flipside here is that Tets are very survivable, much more survivable than hotches. Hotches are both slow and easy to hit by LV standards.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 11:35:54 am by nikomas » Logged

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2015, 11:39:23 am »

Hotches have been nerfed more than once in the recent past, I can't say I see many people use hotches these days. As for Tets, you say the damage is low but a pair of tets can butcher a PzIV real damn quick.

The flipside here is that Tets are very survivable, much more survivable than hotches. Hotches are both slow and easy to hit by LV standards.

yeah but Tets are also a doctrine choice.

they arent on every CW doctrine like the hotch is on PE.

i wouldnt say they are survivable more than the Hotch. the hotch doesnt need much speed because it can pen things from the front.

unlike the tet which seems to have problems vs the heavier axis armor and still needs to get rear hits.

nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2015, 11:45:31 am »

Being a doctrine choice is not an excuse to be "Better", just different.

Being able to shoot something in the front does not make you that much more surivable... not compared to a lot of speed and phase armor.

The only "Heavy" armor that the allies has is the pershing, churchill and panther ripoffs (jumbo, cuckoo). The Hotch has a poor chance to penetrate all of them from the front unless point blank. It has to get rear shots to be reliable against any of those three.

Learn yo stats Wink
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2015, 11:51:14 am »

In fact, if the littlejohn upgrade is what I remember it to be... Want to guess?

UG-Hotch fires point blank into the front of a pershing.
LJ-Tet fires point blank into the front of a tiger.

Who has the best chance to penetrate?
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2015, 11:54:02 am »

In fact, if the littlejohn upgrade is what I remember it to be... Want to guess?

APCR upgun hotch would be my guess

but. it still remains that the ROF turret rotation health and ability to get buffed across 3 deffirent doctrines makes it a more versatile and deadly threat.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 12:15:02 pm by aeroblade56 » Logged
koimn6 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2015, 06:43:54 pm »

ya, UG-hotch is better. and even in smoke with tetrach LAT focus fire or marder LOCKDOWN can hit them quite well

and i'll say this directly, why we give boys to luff unit?
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2015, 08:40:46 pm »

ya, UG-hotch is better. and even in smoke with tetrach LAT focus fire or marder LOCKDOWN can hit them quite well

and i'll say this directly, why we give boys to luff unit?

I'll say this directly, You are a fanboy who clings to a single doctrine and feels validated by the fact that it got recently buffed, Yet you are still in some kind of post buff victim state where you're afraid its all some kind of crazy dreams and everyone is out to get you.

And no the UG hotch is NOT better, If you think you should get a head scan because i suspect you have a serious concussion, Go play axis Kyun try using the UG hotch, I've played allies, I've used the Tet, Do me the courtesy of doing the same before you spew the ignorant cow manure you seem to produce infinitely from your mouth.

And no before you say it, Im not mad, Im fed up.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 08:42:28 pm by Hobomancer » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc