Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:01:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Today at 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legal Notification  (Read 2383 times)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« on: June 06, 2015, 11:02:50 am »

It blows my mind that I have had to deal with the following situation, but I guess it was just a matter of time.

The internet gives you the ability to find out who each member of this community is on a personal bases. The more information we post about ourselves, like pictures, date of birth, location, etc increases the ability for people to dig into your personal life. If digging into people's lives is your sick twisted immature way of making your life more complete, there is nothing I can do about it.

Let me make this perfectly clear: When you take that information and post it on our forums, send emails to us on our personal email or our business email, you are crossing the line. This behavior is grossly inappropriate and will not be tolerated on any level on our forums or in our launcher.

You will be permanently banned, without warning or explanation. There is no grey area with this rule. I will make the decision and the decision will be final.

omgniko made the mistake of not only digging into my personal life as well as some other community members, but he also posted it on our forums along with uttering some things about
I will NOT in any way now or in the future cause anyone any bodily harm to you or anyone, inflict death on you or anyone, NOR burn, destroy or damage any real or personal property.

Just the simple fact that he used those phrases in conjunction with our personal information has made this a criminal investigation. He took this even further by tracking down my business email address and sending a message to my office. This email was read by my staff and has caused great concern for their safety.

The following letter has been sent to omgniko:

Please be advised,

Your behavior on the forum board owned and operated by ******** is completely unacceptable and you are no longer welcome. This includes any and all property or affiliation with the Company of Hero’s modification Europe in Ruins, Europe in Ruins: Reinforcements, Europe in Ruins 2, or any other game modification or forum board owned by ***********.

Your posts and this email have  set a tone of aggression and threat. Your personal information has been sent to our legal team and forwarded to both the local RCMP and the Ontario RCMP.

We request that you not engage ******** further in any form other then registered letter addressed to:

************ C/O
Dylan Switzer, FH&P Lawyers LLP
400-275 Lawrence Avenue, Kelowna, BC V1Y 6L2

Regards,

I have the financial capability to hire the people to find omgniko. It took less than 24 hours for us to know who he is, where he lives, and where he works.

You may feel you are protected by the anonymity of the internet. You are not untraceable.
As guests on our forum, do not cross the line between forum fun and real life.

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc