Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 23, 2024, 11:26:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Its OK to cheat and drop hack games???  (Read 4201 times)
martin_the_monkey1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: February 02, 2009, 03:56:21 pm »

i just played a game where one of the axis sivlex or I3igDick must have been using the assutt nade exploit seeing as evrey man they had on the filed had assault nades i was going to make a post asking some to look in to it but i come to the conclusion no one cares !

as long as you not stupid enouth to do it in a game with a MOD or someone who has the power to instanley bad you you can get away with it same with drop hacking because we all know the polices:

replay or didn't happen! - even if 50people complain about some one drop hacking replay or didn't happen if they drop hack you dont get a replay so you never got drop hacked ??

i think im heading to the point where i might just have to give up till Eirr comes out and hopefuly there will be less cheats and drop hacked around

p.s sry for my crap English 
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 04:07:11 pm »

Yea I also saw probably silvex using assault bug, It was on crossroads as I remember.

Then my Isp failed (game time 5.31). We captured the cheatu in that time. Then he called me drophacker and were spreading shit on launcher that I'm drophacker etc. Even if they won thanks to my drop (I only droped from the game, not desynced everyone, my team8 just left it, he didn't want 2v1).

Seriously, think before u say something why someone should drophack himself to give u win, meh.

Brad has been banned for 2 weeks. For what? Cuz he pissed of mod, aloha pisses off 90% of this community and he is still not banned. This is fucked up.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 04:08:52 pm »

I played with sivlex today, he told me he has assault and fausts with no shreks/paks using StuHs for dealing with at guns, thats not against the law AFAIK. Also considering who this smurfs main is, its unlikely that he is cheating like this.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 04:15:13 pm »

Also considering who this smurfs main is, its unlikely that he is cheating like this.

Who is he?
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 07:06:26 am »

I played with sivlex today, he told me he has assault and fausts with no shreks/paks using StuHs for dealing with at guns, thats not against the law AFAIK. Also considering who this smurfs main is, its unlikely that he is cheating like this.

smokaz i might be willing to accept this if you told me who it was? but i wold like to point out that they are now (Account Removed) so if they was not cheating why would they deleat the acount? surly it cant be because people have started to knotice that the second they start to loss a game they remeber oh yes i have assult nades on all my men i just chose not to use them till now ; )

on a pluss side this makes me very happy

Europe in Ruins is committed to bringing this community a fair and fun place to play their favorite COH mod.  We have repeatably warned people against exploits, abusive behaviors, and been very lenient in the manner in which we have dealt with infractions.

In order to maintain the structure of fair play and enforce our long standing rules on not using exploits we have taken steps to deal with such infractions.

RedDevilNarref Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 07:46:26 am »

i did drop hack i waited for it come up i was defeated due to not putting units on the fild and quit 
yes, as u can see even if smbdy drophacks ,doenst let the game to be forced and admite it nothing happens, that's how this EIr works.
Mysthalin_Armor Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 07:52:01 am »

Aloha has been banned for 2 weeks as well draken.
Not for being a prick or drophacking, but for exploiting assault, tho.
Which is just as good for me.
Sivlex does not use the assault bug, I am afraid. He utilizes assault on all of his volks, but he paid for it. He has like 3 shreks in his entire company. No paks.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 07:57:06 am »

sivlex got his assault on grenadiers , stop whining

EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 08:18:30 am »

yes, as u can see even if smbdy drophacks ,doenst let the game to be forced and admite it nothing happens, that's how this EIr works.

well done on your selective quoting when i  was using sarcasm.

"i did drop hack" thats the sarcasm --  "i waited for it come up i was defeated due to not putting units on the fild and quit" and that was what i did 

sivlex got his assault on grenadiers , stop whining

if you had read all of the posts instead of just trying to get involved Smokaz  had exspland why it might look like he cheats.
 i just find it funny how as soon as i said something he has deleted his account
BigDick
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 08:43:23 am »

i just played a game where one of the axis sivlex or I3igDick must have been using the assutt nade exploit seeing as evrey man they had on the filed had assault nades i was going to make a post asking some to look in to it but i come to the conclusion no one cares !

battle #19029
no every second of my 22 grens had assult nades
and yeah i must have exploited it because i have zero volks in the company

replay or didn't happen! - even if 50people complain about some one drop hacking replay or didn't happen if they drop hack you dont get a replay so you never got drop hacked ??

otherwise you crashed yourself (like martinthemonkey does often by having his settings to high and started to lag) you can allways save a replay when you got drop hacked
RedDevilNarref Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 10:20:38 am »

well done on your selective quoting when i  was using sarcasm.
"i did drop hack" thats the sarcasm --  "i waited for it come up i was defeated due to not putting units on the fild and quit" and that was what i did

so the game got frozen, u selected to abandon so the game couldn't be procesed, althought ur mate agreed to force your clearly loose, quited from vent and insta replied me when i post it on the website.
Anyway it wasnt my intentio to talk about it again, it's just that i felt funny a drophacker complaining about drophacks  Roll Eyes
Fingertrapped
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 01:33:50 pm »

He told me who he was in team chat of a game we played, but I didnt save the replay and now I cant remember what it was other than that it was something with S and C. Lol.
DrayTest Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2009, 01:38:20 pm »

Not every person that uses assault on Volks cheats.  I recently made a blitz company and I bought Assault on every volk I have, so that I know I am not using it on a unit I didnt purchase it on.

If anyone thinks someone is cheating, before you raise the bullshit flag why dont you ask to see a SS of their company?
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 02:01:42 pm »

battle #19029
no every second of my 22 grens had assult nades
and yeah i must have exploited it because i have zero volks in the company

Just because you don't have them in now doesn't mean you haven't used volks in the past...I've played against your volks...

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 02:09:50 pm »

Something anyone who exploits assault should be aware of.

http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=7735.0

we do take this seriously.

http://forums.europeinruins.com/index.php?topic=7712.0

and do police it!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc