Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 08, 2024, 10:26:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Epic game!  (Read 3641 times)
Mysthalin_Armor Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: February 07, 2009, 03:41:17 pm »

Battle No. 19926

Allies
EmpiricalMethod (Airborne) aka Misten.
Mysthalin (Armor)
4thRangerDivision (Infantry) aka Speedy with his FrenchLegion company.

Axis
Dnice (Defensive)
FatUglyKidButtsecks (Terror) aka bronsonius/bronzor,
GenSturm (Defensive)

Observe one of the most tide-turning, side-switching, lady-luck-in-puberty-moodswings games ever, and witness the chills-down-your spine action, as hundreds of elite troops lose their lives in this battle for abbeville.
Featuring :
*Axis SO needing a repair bunker.
*Unrivaled ammount of P4s and Ostwinds.
*Early allied tanks, including a pershing, getting destroyed by overwhelming ammounts of AT.
*Another allied pershing, which had driven off-field while out of control a few battles previously, get protected by god yet again as it dodges Rocket Arty after Rocket Arty by sheer luck, and gets knocked down to 5 hp at least 4-5 times. Witness it having 6 tank kills and a light vehicle kill before the fist infantry kill.
*Deadly airborne.
*Frenchmen requesting to retreat throughout the battle.
*Unrivaled epic.

http://files.filefront.com/6p+abbeville2009+02+0727rec/;13234881;/fileinfo.html
4thRangerDivision Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 03:49:56 pm »

EY!

MY FRENCH LEGIONNARES HAD NO AT!

How can they deal with KCHs that chases them across the map and a half dead P4? D:

It was very epic imo!
darkloki Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2009, 10:48:37 am »

EY!

MY FRENCH LEGIONNARES HAD NO AT!

How can they deal with KCHs that chases them across the map and a half dead P4? D:

It was very epic imo!

I haven't watched the replay at all, Let me guess though, you Abuse M10 spam and crush them. Now I'm using your own words which you said yourself in vent, that you said was quite OP or abuse or an Exploit. <---- THat's what you called it , not me. 
Mysthalin_Terror Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2009, 11:30:32 am »

stop the flame Wink.
And I don't know which part of "they had no AT" you missed, my pershing had to come from the absolutely opposite end of the map to help those legzies out ^^.
darkloki Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2009, 11:36:47 am »

stop the flame Wink.
And I don't know which part of "they had no AT" you missed, my pershing had to come from the absolutely opposite end of the map to help those legzies out ^^.

Hey I'm just quoting the italian boy, that's exactly what he said on vent there were other people in the channel that can confirm it.
Mysthalin_Terror Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 11:38:12 am »

4thRangers (AKA Speedy) is Finnish, not Italian, so L2Diferentiate Nationalities and stop teh flame.
darkloki Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 01:56:33 pm »

4thRangers (AKA Speedy) is Finnish, not Italian, so L2Diferentiate Nationalities and stop teh flame.

Oh well the m10 Finn said that in Vent, and that's how he deals with KCH most of the time, He admited that in Vent, There were others in the channel who can clarify it for you if need be.  Since when was quoting someone flaming? I think you're acting too sensitive, well it is Valentines Day Soon.  Kiss
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 01:58:32 pm by darkloki » Logged
MysthalinBlitz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2009, 02:00:51 pm »

lol, coming into a thread just to say "omg let me guess you crushed them with a lame-ass tactic, though I didn't even see it" at someone in a completely irrelevant manner like it actually meant something... I call that flaming Wink.
Take a chill-pill dude, don't stress yourself over something as simple as a game. Hakuna Matata.
darkloki Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 02:05:18 pm »

lol, coming into a thread just to say "omg let me guess you crushed them with a lame-ass tactic, though I didn't even see it" at someone in a completely irrelevant manner like it actually meant something... I call that flaming Wink.
Take a chill-pill dude, don't stress yourself over something as simple as a game. Hakuna Matata.

uhhhh, you wanna point out where I used the word "Lame Ass Tactic" Cause I don't see that, And you wanna say I need to chill out???, I'm not the one lying or putting words into other people's mouth or Flat out cursing I might add. Speedy said exactly what I just said, and if you don't belive me I suggest you ask him straight up. Before going on with it. I'm pretty certain he'll confirm it for you,   Happy Valentines Day Btw  Kiss
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 02:09:07 pm by darkloki » Logged
Mysthalin_Armor Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2009, 05:45:16 am »

Still, your response to his post was completely... unnecesary and pointless, you came in here to post only to attack speedy's words, for whatever reason.
Just because he said he dislikes M10 crushing on vent doesn't give you the right at all to come into this thread and point it out - it could have been settled in a PM, without flooding this thread. And seeing as it was posted on a public thread, the post holds a certain defamatory goal to itself. And that is quite a bit like flaming, in my eyes.
Let's drop this, happy valentine's to you as well.
darkloki Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2009, 02:19:19 pm »

How can they deal with KCHs that chases them across the map and a half dead P4?

Didn't Speedy Ask a Question?Huh    "How can they deal with KCHs that chases them across the map and a half dead P4?" And beacuse I answer his question I'm flaming? While you sit their flat out make lies, and fill my mouth with words I did not conjure up and somehow I'm out of line? lol....  HOw is my post uncecesary and pointless? I'm answering Speedy's question and somehow beacuse I answer his question you get all pissy like a dude without a date on Valentines Day  Kiss
« Last Edit: February 13, 2009, 02:22:23 pm by darkloki » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc