Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2024, 01:26:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 14, 2024, 02:38:41 pm]

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [CW] The bullshit that is foo  (Read 11337 times)
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2009, 09:00:55 pm »

I come to realise that many of the people arguing about how things are fine are spending 99% of their time stomping noobs, no wonder they find it easy to kill everything.

As much fun as the ego stroaking behaviour is its kind of pointless debating with people who stack and stomp (this isn't aimed at everyone posting in this thread btw). Of course you rape your enemy if hes new and you have a pre planned stomping team organised. That doesn't dictate good balance of armies/units or that certain things are balanced. Gamesguy always stomps and he's the very first one usually to ego stroak himself and claim how he has already accomplished what another has said is impossible/difficult.

Try playing good players, instead of stacking against incompetent players constantly and you may change your mind Tongue.

Yes I guess killer, smokaz, draken, schultz, pgren, myst, jack, misten, elitegren, etc are all incompetent.

I must be the best player in EIR then since you claim everyone I play against is incompetent, and I play against the above players more often than I play against noobs.

I also like how to reply to my empirical tests using a freaking stopwatch by insulting me, nowhere in this thread did I remotely come close to insulting you.  Reported for trolling.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 09:02:30 pm by gamesguy2 » Logged
MannfredvonRitter Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2009, 09:21:33 pm »

Once again you consistantly subvertly insult with your every word. You could tell me I'm highly intelligent and handsome and it would still be an insult. The very way you word things makes what you say consistantly insulting, I'm just not bitchy like you and say what I say forwards and outright. Whilst you snipe and hide in the shadows and report for 'trolling'.

No gamesguy, it isn't trolling when I defend myself against your bitchy sniping tactics.

People from the list you mentioned voiced similar concerns about similar things to what I have with various things. I am not alone in getting annoyed by your attitude and the way you voice things, I just have a shorter fuse and actually attack you over it, most ignore you.

Consider this your notice of me never replying to or considering your posts again, happy trolling!

Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2009, 09:24:57 pm »

Oh will you all just Shut the fuck up.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2009, 11:33:43 pm »

To be honest, I played only once (1) against gamesguy in EiRR overall. Or it could be my bad memory, but I only remember one game with him, and it desynced/crashed or whatever happened.

Though, carry on with the OT.

gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2009, 12:39:07 am »

To be honest, I played only once (1) against gamesguy in EiRR overall. Or it could be my bad memory, but I only remember one game with him, and it desynced/crashed or whatever happened.

Though, carry on with the OT.

Only once with you.

I play with/against most of those on my list on a regular basis though.  One just has to go look at replays with me in it on the replay forum.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2009, 03:23:12 am »

Lads

this is FOO Artillery not "Who stomps/wins most noobs/good players"

Forward Officer Observation (FOO?) Shouldnt' be nerfed. It is only forward artillery strike 100 mun 1 use. It isnta rapes a blob or a SW in a building and Mortar behind it. I don't see it as a problem, see if the officer comes to spot, shoot it with all you have then the officer is dead and FOO radio lays on dirt asking "CORDINATES FOR FUCK SAKES?!"

Wehrmacht officer Mortar Barrage has about the same range, it comes with a long cooldown but it is useful to slaughter blobs so I don't think either of them needs a nerf nor a buff. Both are fine.Mortar barrage is the most accurate officer arty where FOO is the most powerful.

I'd say it is actually in good balance

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Malevolence Offline
Donator

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2009, 07:20:01 am »

FOO is fine in my opinion. It's powerful but expensive. Maybe make it 125 munitions if people have a problem.

Akranadas' Greatest Hits, Volume 1:

Quote from: Akranadas
Vet has nothing to do with unit preformance.

Quote from: Akranadas
We are serious about enforcing this, and I am sure you all want to be able to have your balance thought considered by the development team with some biased, sensationalist coming into your thread and ruining it.
DuckOfDoom Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2009, 04:27:18 am »

I was just about to point out how killing the lt stops FOO from coming down, but apparently I have already been beaten many times over.
Lt_Apollo Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2009, 12:13:00 pm »

one thing no one has considerd is the unit it is on. the LT is a frontline combat support while the officer is a heavy weapons support unit. brits will always have lts on the frontline, wher will never have officers on the frontline.

shure the ability is similar in concept but the british one is by far superior as it comes on a highly versitile unit and unlike an officer is always in the middle of a blob no off behind your lines.

officers are not comparibal to a unit that is not only more versitile but one that serves a compleatly difrent purpose.

this affects arty as wher officers almost NEVER use there artillery, while brit officers (if the have it) Will Always use FOO.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc