Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:22:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[April 25, 2024, 04:28:22 am]

[April 22, 2024, 03:40:53 am]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Advantages are unlimited usess?  (Read 1593 times)
Warlight Offline
Donator

« on: April 29, 2009, 10:42:40 am »

I thought they were one use only, when I got it once as Wher, but i was just in a game with Allied who said they got it more than once?  Hows it supposed to work?

Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 10:50:54 am »

2 uses most of the time. Depends on your team points. The more you have the more you can use. But it usually is 1 tp = 2 uses or something. Depends on the advantage itself, if it's smoke barrage you get more uses than a howitzer barrage.

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 12:09:45 pm »

Training points.

There's going to be 3 types of advantages:
Training Advantages
Commander advantages
Doctrine Battle advantages

The first are granted to a team when their team average rank is significantly lower than that of their opponents, see the manual for details on how it is calculated. These are 'non aggressive' bonuses, so you will not get artillery barrages, etc.
(This is because you could effectively smurf against equal players of higher rank to get free artillery uses, potential of griefing, etc)

The second type are granted to higher ranked players who are teaming up with low ranked players. To 'encourage' (and reward) higher ranked players playing in the same team as lower ranked ones. These bonuses are also 'non aggressive'.

Last of the bunch, Doctrine Battle Advantages, are the additional uses of all types of off-map clickables, unlocked through your doctrine screen, that you can purchase on a per game basis. (For example, bombing run doctrine ability gives you 1 use, per game however you would be able to buy up to 3/4 bombing runs)
Warlight Offline
Donator

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2009, 01:26:38 pm »

So its not a bug, I just wanted to conferm that it is possible to get them more than once.
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2009, 01:30:29 pm »

Training points.

Training Advantages
Commander advantages

The first are granted to a team when their team average rank is significantly lower than that of their opponents, see the manual for details on how it is calculated. These are 'non aggressive' bonuses, so you will not get artillery barrages, etc.
(This is because you could effectively smurf against equal players of higher rank to get free artillery uses, potential of griefing, etc)

The second type are granted to higher ranked players who are teaming up with low ranked players. To 'encourage' (and reward) higher ranked players playing in the same team as lower ranked ones. These bonuses are also 'non aggressive'.

Last of the bunch, Doctrine Battle Advantages, are the additional uses of all types of off-map clickables, unlocked through your doctrine screen, that you can purchase on a per game basis. (For example, bombing run doctrine ability gives you 1 use, per game however you would be able to buy up to 3/4 bombing runs)

i have never seen the doctrine battle ones at all.. saw the other 2 but not the thrid... ?

thaelmann Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 04:36:28 am »

I played a game yesterday in which i got 2 TP to get some advantages. I spent them on recon run and supply drop. While the recon run had only 2 uses as intended, I'm pretty shure i used the supply drop at lesat 3-4 times. Is this a known issue or am I just hallucinating?

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 05:20:50 am »

Training points.

Training Advantages
Commander advantages

i have never seen the doctrine battle ones at all.. saw the other 2 but not the thrid... ?

Doctrine battle advantages are coming in, look at your doctrine page and you'll see a few abilities that current cost 999 PPs. Once they're coded in and everything you will gain access to them.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2009, 06:05:05 am »

I played a game yesterday in which i got 2 TP to get some advantages. I spent them on recon run and supply drop. While the recon run had only 2 uses as intended, I'm pretty shure i used the supply drop at lesat 3-4 times. Is this a known issue or am I just hallucinating?
Probably a bug.

Will be resolved in the next few days.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc