Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 07:40:57 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: bad sport  (Read 2945 times)
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« on: May 13, 2009, 03:01:23 pm »

lets play 1 more game EiR, and call it a night, that would be fun!
but i really dont want to lose my callop, i rly need those PPs to but this last unit for next game.
i got a game vs crimsonrabbit and duckofdoom
so before i rdy up in the launcher, i ask kindly il play if you dont kill callop.
game start, was very fun game all nice tought we would win but inventually axis did win so i say hey! i didnt expect that axis would win, we were doing so good!
next duck(i believe) says im crying.  Lips sealed
games quite of over, mate retreats his units, callop is close to spawn becouse of his retreats i spot a captured 0XP AT so i think lets shoot 1 more time and try to get some vet. AT didnt die, i pop smokes on calliop and start the last 5 meters to spawn. now 2 ATs start shooting me, smoke is useless AND CALLOP DIES
and while i asked before game start please dont kill it, and i saved their vet units while retreating too (which i could target ingame some times with scoutin M8s)
ive got so irritaded becouse of this!!! now ive destroyed my standarts for my keyboard, so i cant type anymore, and ofcourse closed down computer immediately after that so no replay.....
tought ppl from EiR respected eachother?
crimson sayd he wasnt it, so that are no more games for me with duck. thank you very much man, for ruining my life, and my stuff and ofcourse my batallion.

Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 03:10:18 pm »

lol, this is just hilarious. If I had problems like that in real life...
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 03:14:07 pm »

draken, another human who doenst give a shit about other peoples feeling and toughts. this is getting worse and worse...
BigDick
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 03:14:38 pm »

games quite of over, mate retreats his units, callop is close to spawn becouse of his retreats i spot a captured 0XP AT so i think lets shoot 1 more time and try to get some vet. AT didnt die, i pop smokes on calliop and start the last 5 meters to spawn. now 2 ATs start shooting me, smoke is useless AND CALLOP DIES

eh when you are on the other side you would really hate that annoying behavior

game is over...your opponent lost...and all he does is camping in "safe" spawn area (for quick retreating) and shooting onto you with artillery

and actually this imbalanced arty called calliope deserves it to die

i know that you lost your vet2 calliope earlier today too Grin

it is always sad to loose vet units or units that costs PP but that is the game...so do not upgrade vet and do not buy PP units when you cannot afford to loose them
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 03:16:44 pm by BigDick » Logged
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 03:18:48 pm »

iwasnt camping, i was moving to spawn, and i saw those paks coming after me, so i pounced back.
and better shut up now, this is going al the wrong way again. i just try to mention that we should give eachother some respect. and indeed that 1st die was a nice move, but tihs is now like the 3rd time. i just try to get my battalion finished so i can finaly play a game with a normal batallion
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 03:20:37 pm by LeoPhone » Logged
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 03:20:31 pm »

Relax, it's just a game, vet hunting is part of it. Don't keep vet if you can't handle losing it, and don't hesitate to kill their vet Tongue.
HeartBreakOne88 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 03:25:08 pm »

so your saying you got gready with your callie , fired it one more time and for some reason you expect it to be let off field while it kill more units............grow up.....you would make me wann aplay blitz and just ravage you with stormies just to kill your Callie and then id spam lols,

"Hmm its a shame CoH is best when served fresh with vanilla flavour rather than genetically modified vegetables..."
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 03:37:38 pm »

draken, another human who doenst give a shit about other peoples feeling and toughts. this is getting worse and worse...

Emotions in games, are nothing good. When I lost my vet 2 calli I was like "shit happens", crying won't change anything, it will just make things worse. And IMO your calli deserved to die, it just died to syndrome "just one more kill and I retreat it". So you got your first lesson. Dismiss.
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 03:39:14 pm »

it's just a game

and, duck is one of the coolest guys on eir. he plays anyone at anytime on either axis or allies.

you are quickly becoming one of the more annoying posters....

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 03:48:15 pm »

I don't like where this is going.

I repeat.
Relax, it's just a game, vet hunting is part of it. Don't keep vet if you can't handle losing it, and don't hesitate to kill their vet Tongue.

That's all that has to be said.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc