Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 05:37:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Defensive Reineforcements  (Read 2512 times)
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: May 22, 2009, 12:48:09 pm »

So I know  most off you will be look at this think serriously you went for defensive reinforcements for your PE, well yes I did.  But i got a bit of a shock.  Wher Pios dont get repair bunkers? WTF!?!? Huh So I just spent 30 pp to get some repair bunker action and instead i got nothing, oh shit how fail is that!  Im got going to be using the paks.  Im TD have aenought double shrecks to kill most tank divisions. The officer maybe, but i dont think he can supervise armour cars, or can he? lol  Grin Stuka? well i might get one but, then again one is pretty useless buy its self. 

Amercan armoured reiforcements get engineers and get triages, so brit can have triages.  So when cannt PE have repair bunkers?  After all people out there are having uber pershings with CCT, that a nice cross over but PE dont get a little extra help from the rapir bunkers?

Summing it up: I spent 30 pp for a unit to get what the unit usually get and it not there, what a waste  Angry
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 01:07:03 pm by HansVonLuk » Logged
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 01:03:27 pm »

I could've told you that.

Also engineers with triages dont work unless you pick Americans, at which point you cant build vickers MG nests, bofors, or any British buildings.

Its a relic thing, can't really be changed.
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 01:05:19 pm »

So add in the repair bunkers, and then i will play PE but with whermact in the game lobby, end of problem.  Doesnt salan do that with brits and the infantry reainforcement so he can have triages and howies?
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 01:06:38 pm »

So add in the repair bunkers, and then i will play PE but with whermact in the game lobby, end of problem.  Doesnt salan do that with brits and the infantry reainforcement so he can have triages and howies?

Sure, but then you can't build any of the Brit stuff as I said.

Not that it matters.  Pios are plenty useful without repair bunkers, and everything is going to change in a week or so anyways, so there is no point talking about it.
Bubz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 01:11:04 pm »

How do you know? Grin
HansVonLuk Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 01:12:20 pm »

Not that it matters.  Pios are plenty useful without repair bunkers, and everything is going to change in a week or so anyways, so there is no point talking about it.

ok, fair one.  But at the end of the day, PE TD dont build anything anyway so these no issue there.  Just want to try of repair bunkers with light armour, as I thought that it would really shine.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009, 01:25:58 pm »

ok, fair one.  But at the end of the day, PE TD dont build anything anyway so these no issue there.  Just want to try of repair bunkers with light armour, as I thought that it would really shine.

Trying using flame pios in an IHT.  Thats what I did when I found out I couldnt have repair bunkers with my PE company.
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2009, 10:24:51 am »

the reason why repair bunkers and triages work the way they do (restricted) is because they are actually doctrine unlocks.

Specific doctrines get access to them only.  They weren't programmed in in relation to reinforcement packages.  I tried to get repair bunkers for my PE as well.. then realized why.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc