Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 22, 2024, 09:17:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Upper management for EiR never ceases to amaze me.  (Read 7514 times)
Latios418 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: June 06, 2009, 04:58:04 am »

I see Akranadas constantly breaking the forum rules by flaming a lot and generally being overtly hostile, despite the fact he deletes the posts of others doing the exact same thing. So, today I decided I would bring it to the attention of EiRRMod, and this is the reply I get.

While you are correct, you have no morale ground to stand on as you constantly flame, bait and belittle others in your posts.

Akranadas is a person, just like you are, and if he pisses you off, tbfh I dont care.

If it was anyone else (but you) - Id look into it.

He actually admits that Akranadas is allowed to break the rules without retribution because of his position. EiRRMod has obvious bias and makes up stuff about me to justify not punishing his pet mod.

"Constantly flame, bait and belittle others"

Flaming and belittling are pretty much the same thing, and in my slightly greater than a year time here I've flamed thrice:

(1) A completely uncalled for flame.
(2) Retaliating a flame the other day
(3) Everybody absolutely refusing to read my points and insulting me over their inability to read what I was saying when I was already pissed off put me over the edge into a ball of fire.

I've also never baited anybody.

The next person... people are different. If Akranadas and I are exactly the same, then shouldn't I be in a global moderator position right now? Moderators shouldn't be breaking the very rules they enforce.

I'm not sure where he pulled the fact that I get pissed off by akranadas, as I was just pulling it to EiRRs attention (but he clearly knows already), but he ends his PM by saying "it's ok that he abuses power, because I don't like you kthxbye.".

I expect to be banned and this thread deleted for him to save face, and I will truly be amazed if that or something similar doesn't happen (not being sarcastic like the title either).

Anonymous 06/19/09(Fri)11:55 No.4931966

Is Akranadas in this thread? Fucker can't stop bragging about his "waifu taldeer" and cosplaying in an eldar farseer costume while shouting "Flithy monkeighs!" interspaced with random eldar gibberish.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 05:00:51 am »

damn.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 05:02:12 am »

As I knew you would, you posted this publicly, to again, continue in your anti-social, baiting type behaviour, and disrespect towards this mod and its dev members.

As anyone who has kept current with the forums over the last week or so will see - you are again trolling and attempting for whatever reason, to belittle what we work towards.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 05:04:00 am »

Moreso, if you read carefully:
If it was anyone else (but you) - Id look into it.
nugnugx Offline
Donator

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 05:04:29 am »

:popcorn:

Latios418 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 05:06:29 am »

Making up more shit. I'm not baiting anybody. I'm simply posting that upper management seems to be corrupted. I'm not even sure where the fuck you're pulling anti-social. I have a ton of respect for Akranadas because of the work he does for this mod, however I just thought he was a little out of line. I used to have a lot of respect for you for the same reason, however I've completely lost all respect I had for you.

I never belittle this mod. This is the most fun I've had with an RTS and it's a free mod, words cannot describe how much I appreciate what's been done. I don't EVER troll here. I never have. You're just pulling more shit out of your ass to save face.

What do you think you're doing right now? You're belittling me, passing me off as a troll and a flamer. Hypocrite if I ever saw one.
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 05:08:05 am »

Ok, wait for 30 mins, I'll compile your heart warming comments shall I?
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 05:08:24 am »

:snatches bucket:
Latios418 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 05:09:12 am »

I'm assuming you mean you're going to dig through my posts to find every little thing I've done that wasn't angelic.
Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 05:09:39 am »

Actually, the last post I deleted was a picture that had "LOLWUT" on it.

Now I admit, I get a bit emotional when it comes to defending the work that we do here, and sometimes that emotion is shown as language and such. But that's just because I have a lot of emotional attachment to this project.

In the last 100 posts I've posted on this forum; 1 has contained a inflammatory remark to another player and that was the word Moron.

If you show me a specific example, it will better help me understand your view point.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 05:12:19 am »

Actually, the last post I deleted was a picture that had "LOLWUT" on it.

Now I admit, I get a bit emotional when it comes to defending the work that we do here, and sometimes that emotion is shown as language and such. But that's just because I have a lot of emotional attachment to this project.

In the last 100 posts I've posted on this forum; 1 has contained a inflammatory remark to another player and that was the word Moron.

If you show me a specific example, it will better help me understand your view point.

I'd have to agree. I find no issues with Akranadas whatsoever. You're the 1st person latios that i've seen have any issue with him. Akra imo is very fair and he loves this mod dearly, so sometimes when people say negative things in ignorance or stupidity, he, like me at times, can tend to er...vent. If something's been going on in private, i'd have to thik it started off in public and from some of your post this week, i can see how something could've been started, so why are you bothering? I can guarantee you wont' have anyone backing you and if they do, more than likely that person already has a bad rep here.
stumpster Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 05:12:31 am »

Don't be greedy, pass that shit around.

At least I can't be blamed for anything this time.  Cheesy

Step out of the way. He'll keep going until he hits a wall, that being Akranadas. Let him go unmolested, his journey will take less time.
Latios418 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2009, 05:13:56 am »

The calling people a moron was a perfect example of it. You may not have done it twice in the last 100 posts, but I'd swear on the fact I've seen you do it several times. And while not breaking rules, you certainly do get hostile a lot, understandably but it doesn't look good for a mod to be doing it.

In my PM I simply suggested that EiRR warn you so you would cool it down a bit, nothing more.
Nevyen Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2009, 05:14:43 am »

Damnit im the one who yells at people around here and gets away with it.....

hey we got any butter for the popcorn, oh im going out back to get a beer anyone want one?

deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 05:16:14 am »

They pay for and made this mod and do it in their spare time, they should get to flame or do what they want. If it was your mod you wouldn't want some upperty guy tryna be the alpha male in the mod you made  Cheesy

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Akranadas Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 05:17:00 am »

The calling people a moron was a perfect example of it. You may not have done it twice in the last 100 posts, but I'd swear on the fact I've seen you do it several times. And while not breaking rules, you certainly do get hostile a lot, understandably but it doesn't look good for a mod to be doing it.

In my PM I simply suggested that EiRR warn you so you would cool it down a bit, nothing more.

Please, show me specific examples of me breaking the rules several times.
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 05:17:24 am »

In response to a smart ass comment:
*Petition to give out a 2-day warning ban to Latios for flaming other forum users*

Nevermind the fact they flamed me first. Let's all hate on Latios. I hope you didn't have anything important to say after this line, because I didn't read it because of how fucking moronic you are.

Responding to a flame.... with a flame:
Dumbasses insulting me, not reading what the fuck I'm saying, giving me answers to questions I didn't ask (metaphorically), and now saying I should be banned for returning flames while others shouldn't makes me rage. There is obviously some sort of intelligence deficiency going on for the majority of users on this mod.

Didnt even need a reply, instead of ignoring you post:
Oh, how I wish this forum had an ignore feature. I mean, I can always just not respond to you, but I can't avoid reading your braincell-killing posts Sad

An opinion, so probably not needed, just a common theme:
Attack/Defense mode is utter bullshit.
Also, Id like to point out that you didnt / dont know the calculations that go into a Att/Def game that make it more even.  But hey.

*sigh*
I'm glad gamesguy and I aren't the only people who realize there's something seriously fucked up with this system.

Oh god, no this is tiring, and I didnt even get to the bitch session you had when we released 006, which, you hardly even retracted / apologised for in a half-ass manner.

Well, my ranting is done.  Theres no need to ban you, how you post says it all.
Latios418 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 05:18:56 am »

I'd have to agree. I find no issues with Akranadas whatsoever. You're the 1st person latios that i've seen have any issue with him.

I'm not, even if you haven't seen it. It's where somebody else was recommending that EiRRMod be told when they brought up Akra at some point or another that I got the idea in the first place. That was a while ago, though.

Akra imo is very fair and he loves this mod dearly, so sometimes when people say negative things in ignorance or stupidity, he, like me at times, can tend to er...vent.

And yet, when I vent my thread gets locked (it wasn't even the flaming, but das explained that he locked my thread because the venty nature of the OP made it not very constructive).

If something's been going on in private, i'd have to thik it started off in public and from some of your post this week, i can see how something could've been started, so why are you bothering? I can guarantee you wont' have anyone backing you and if they do, more than likely that person already has a bad rep here.

My beef isn't even with Akranadas here though. I thought he was a bit out of line, I mention it to EiRR, and this biased shit is what makes me start this topic. He belittles me by making up shit to defend his moderator, while at the same time admitting that his moderator is actually breaking the rules and being allowed to do it. Am I seriously the only one who sees something wrong with EiRR here?
EIRRMod Offline

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2009, 05:20:48 am »

My response Latios, was bias to YOU alone, not Akranadas.
Nevyen Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2009, 05:21:33 am »

I wish to complain about stumpeter about mod abuse removing posts by other moderators!!!!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc