Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:03:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blob.  (Read 24023 times)
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2010, 04:59:10 pm »

Their con is that they can't beat panthers and p4's lol.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Grundwaffe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: May 26, 2010, 05:23:42 pm »

Make love, not flame.
bro. Sad

SublimeHauken - Back from the dead - Since 2007'
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2010, 05:28:41 pm »

Perhaps I'm missing something...Stags get the .50 cal, the AoE to kill two Infantry in a single shot (happened multiple times in this replay), and took down those ATHTs in 3 hits so I'm guessing they aren't slouches against Vehicles either.

What would be their "con"? Do they cost a lot?

Now I'm a complete newb at EiR so this isn't feigned sarcasm, I'd genuinely like to know what the intended mechanic is to keep a player from using 6-7 Stags like we saw here.

Their cost is moderate for an armored car, with a pop cap of 8, and high availability cost to prevent spam

They also have the armor of a stuart, so they get hit by everything.

That still doesnt mean that you shouldnt be careful around them. Allied light vehicles are no less potent in EIR and if your not prepared they will give you a thumping.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2010, 07:25:39 pm »

Perhaps I'm missing something...Stags get the .50 cal, the AoE to kill two Infantry in a single shot (happened multiple times in this replay), and took down those ATHTs in 3 hits so I'm guessing they aren't slouches against Vehicles either.

Now I'm a complete newb at EiR so this isn't feigned sarcasm, I'd genuinely like to know what the intended mechanic is to keep a player from using 6-7 Stags like we saw here.
That still doesnt mean that you shouldnt be careful around them. Allied light vehicles are no less potent in EIR and if your not prepared they will give you a thumping.

uhmmm.. they are? T17s don't have stun, stag's HMG has been noticeably nerfed, roos can't crush infantry and have a high casualty rate.... I could keep going I think lol.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2010, 07:32:52 pm »

They should have a high pool cost, but I think theyre still at 3 (instead of 4)

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2010, 07:35:07 pm »

uhmmm.. they are? T17s don't have stun, stag's HMG has been noticeably nerfed, roos can't crush infantry and have a high casualty rate.... I could keep going I think lol.

They've gone from wtfomgOP, to acceptable. Still potent.
SX23 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2010, 07:42:43 pm »

As a matter of fact, Killer, the old stag mg pinned down a grenadier squad in around 3 seconds. I remember a game where 2 stags pinned 3 th squads in green cover before having anything damaged. The stag mg was changed for a good cause, trust me. For the t17, it was almost a button, but on a vehicle that could neutralize his only and one counter: medium and heavy-tanks. (Shall I remeber you all those games with an atg, a t17 and a panther, or will you understand what I mean?)

Now let's switch to the axis side:
They nerfed the G-wagon, and alot more than the stag.
They nerfed the Japg armor, now it's immobilised on 1 mine at full health. (Why woudln't they do that to pershing?)
They nerfed the Officer, it can no longer supervise tanks.
They nerfed the g-wagon again: The free Geschutzwagen MG changed to 50mu upgrade.

I'm not saying that those change we'rnt done without a good reason (except maybye the japg Wink), but if you are trying to say that light allied vehicles and tanks were nerfed, you should look at the axis side.

Honestly, this mod is biased towards allies right now. The only "proof" I got to affirme this is that I had a 11 wins 1 loss (Yep, even with OP ab and all) back in 0.06 and now, I can barely maintan a 1:1 win / loss ratio. Devs, however, said they would adjust as the docs were implemented. Let's hope they maintan this promise.

With Courage shall we Rise,
With Might shall we Fight,
With Glory shall we Stand,
With Honor shall we Falter,
For the Fatherland shall we Prevail.
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2010, 07:52:35 pm »

First of all is Jagd not Japg so uh....gtfo k?

Grundwaffe Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2010, 07:53:55 pm »

Your dumb sentence tells me you understand shit from what he just said, kthxbai.
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #49 on: May 26, 2010, 08:37:48 pm »

They nerfed the Japg armor, now it's immobilised on 1 mine at full health. (Why woudln't they do that to pershing?)

1 mine at full health all the time? what game are you playin

gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #50 on: May 26, 2010, 08:47:33 pm »

Staghound's AOE is tiny... The 50mm puma's aoe is more than 2x larger and the ostwind's aoe is 4x larger.  Plus the staghound's gun has a 9 second reload, where as the puma's gun reloads in about 5 seconds.

The MG is just a halftrack MG, it's no longer the rape MG from vCoH.

Staghound's main gun has a 2x dmg modifier vs certain PE vehicles, that's why it raped those ATHTs, that's going away next patch.  Once the dmg bonus is removed, the staghound will suck really badly vs all vehicles, instead of just half the vehicles.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #51 on: May 26, 2010, 09:25:50 pm »

As a matter of fact, Killer, the old stag mg pinned down a grenadier squad in around 3 seconds. I remember a game where 2 stags pinned 3 th squads in green cover before having anything damaged. The stag mg was changed for a good cause, trust me. For the t17, it was almost a button, but on a vehicle that could neutralize his only and one counter: medium and heavy-tanks. (Shall I remeber you all those games with an atg, a t17 and a panther, or will you understand what I mean?)

Huh? You are talking to me like if I started an argument, which I didn't. I only stated that allied vehicles are less powerfull here than in vCoH (which is true regardless how bad/good/OP/UP the other units are).... read what people say before wasting so much time trying to argue for the sake of it.
PeteWinny201 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #52 on: May 27, 2010, 01:45:53 am »

Their cost is moderate for an armored car, with a pop cap of 8, and high availability cost to prevent spam

They also have the armor of a stuart, so they get hit by everything.

They do not and I have plenty of replays where they dodge shots while stationary.  Granted axis vehicles r moving but they were still at close range.... stags are to survivable at the moment but if they nerf their gun damage it would be acceptable.....personally i believe fix the problem by giving tham smaller health. they shouldnt survive 4hits rear from piv and hetzer combined when at 3/4 health...its just retareded to be that fast and survicving that!
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #53 on: May 27, 2010, 02:52:08 am »

Honestly, this mod is biased towards allies right now.
Dont pull the bias bullshit buddy.

The Jagd BUFF to armour type (FROM _Elite I believe) - meant it SURVIVES mines rather than getting an auto-crit like it used to.

GG can correct me if Im wrong.
SnoOp Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2010, 04:47:30 am »

Your dumb sentence tells me you understand shit from what he just said, kthxbai.

Got beef son? you can gtfo to k?
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2010, 05:13:27 am »

Play nice guys
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #56 on: May 27, 2010, 06:22:23 am »

Dont pull the bias bullshit buddy.

The Jagd BUFF to armour type (FROM _Elite I believe) - meant it SURVIVES mines rather than getting an auto-crit like it used to.

GG can correct me if Im wrong.
Uhh, no - it means that the jagdpanther has a tremendous 25 percent chance to get immobilised if it drives into a mine at green health. Why would your jagd be going up on an enemy without cheap, 1 pop minesweepers is beyond me - but still, it's a really low chance of getting immobilised.
It's also a buff, which SX ignores - the change allowed jagds to have a chance to get no critical from a sticky bomb at green health, instead of definite engine damage.

LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #57 on: May 27, 2010, 06:33:48 am »

the point is stickies are predictable and mines are less predictable.

if you get stickied you can totally blame it on yourself. but if the tank that takes half the fuel of your battalion get's immobilized by a 15 muni mine... you get pissed off. simply coz you couldnt do anything about it.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #58 on: May 27, 2010, 06:41:21 am »

you get pissed off. simply coz you couldnt do anything about it.
I didn't know mines were uncounterable.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #59 on: May 27, 2010, 06:53:01 am »

So? A person can micro his stickies and make sure you get stickied.
He can't micro a mine.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc