Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 01:20:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [RP] Fallschirmjäger  (Read 19072 times)
UnDeaD_CyBorG Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2008, 05:36:30 pm »

wrong thread.

UnLimiTeDs 3rd Account
UnLimiTeD4 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2008, 05:37:33 pm »

Boese slides easily over the road, not making any noise or quick movement. Not noticed even by the Schuetzen that already passed the road, he disappears in the nearest hedge.
Time to eat something.
Thtb Offline
The German Guy
EIR Veteran

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2008, 05:47:45 pm »

There action stays unnoticed, mainly because the greek troops that woud be close are looking at the burning glider out of witch they hear screams filled with pain. They shoud be in the planed position soon.

REDBARON Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2008, 06:03:49 pm »

(A faint crackle of the radio bust to life as Hauptmann Felictas gets a transmission goes out...)"Hello? Is someone out there...enn hit around...crashed around site B I repeat I have been...west o...te B I can't walk." (trys to get up) "MY GOD, THAT...."
(puts down the radio, then breaths in and exhales and again picks up the radio)"I can't move far but I am..."(stops as he hears some noise in the distance) "but I am going to try move west from the crash site..but i don't know. If someone is out there please respond,over...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:05:45 pm by REDBARON » Logged

Apex Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2008, 06:28:02 pm »

"Broken Eagle this is Lead Wolf. Stay at your position. Find a place to hide, lay low and wait for us to come. We'll get you out of there. Over."
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:35:20 pm by Apex » Logged
REDBARON Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2008, 06:35:11 pm »

(Hauptmann Felictas thinks to him self in relief "THANK GOD" and then picks up the radio) "thank you, this is Broken Eagle am moving west to some bushes and stay low, o and one more thing when this is over I'll owe you and your squad. Drinks on me. over and out."(he puts down the radio and limps over to some cover and lays down)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 06:37:01 pm by REDBARON » Logged
They Call Me SpitFire Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2008, 06:47:43 pm »

Occ/ Well I'm in the third wave of troopers;as well I believe I am 2nd in command after Apex so yeah Occ/
   I'm in a normal transport aircraft in the dead of night with several others Ncps who die. I sit(stand) up front as I am Sarge of the squad.
Basically my plane is hit with tons of AA. The back end of the plane rips to shreds from aa fire and falls into a field below. Me and two other Ncps fall from the sky with our parachutes above us. One ncp is hit by  the aa. The other lands on his head as his chute wrapped around him and is fatally gone. I land amongst several axis truppen. So I land with some of you guys. Cheesy

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one-two of us, who's counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than
No, oh
Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush, crush
(Two, three, four!)
CommanderHolt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2008, 06:50:18 pm »

As Gefreiter Deinhart crawled across the smooth pavement, he took his movements very slowly and was frozen about midway in fear, but his squad urged him on. Although it only took about 45 Secs, it seemed to be hours of sweaty crawling for him.

After everybody made across seemingly without notice by the Tommies, everybody slowly moved to their assigned position in the treeline. The Gefreiter himself set up in a position lying prone next to a tree trunk. He checked and adjusted his iron sights on his MG34 and had lay down an extra drum round to be immediately inserted once the loaded one had expended. He then whispered, "Hey! I need a Rifleman to cover me for awhile!". His call was answered by someone crawling to his position, although it was too dark to see who it was. With his fear of being alone being checked for now, he focused his sights on a Tommy crouching behind a row sandbags, waiting for the order for him to rain deadly suppressing fire on the unsuspecting Tommies.
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2008, 06:54:03 pm »

I'll be that dude next to ya Holt  Wink
   "Holt Its  Obergefreiter Busch""I got ya covered" I whispered
 I crawl next to holt and watch the area with my Mauser and my knife loose in its shealth. I load a clip into my Mauser and check my equipment.
"Lets hold and wait for reinforcements."
UnLimiTeD2 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2008, 07:13:04 pm »

Boese unpacks his bag and starts reparing his beloved grenade.
He grabbes 2 fuses; The 3 second or the 0 second one? he decides on a 3 second fuse, viable to throw and useful for a booby trap.
He checks his 10 round magazine for the G41, knowing it's his only.
He checks out the area with his binoculars to find a good position, at best an abbandoned building or another spot with only one entrance.
//GM, what do I see?
After planning his moves, he puts out the explosives and a bottle of oil and starts working on a flame charge.
A seven second fuse seems appropriate.
His grin would freeze the blood of the most battlehardened soldiers.
CommanderHoltc Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2008, 09:31:19 pm »

I crawl next to holt and watch the area with my Mauser and my knife loose in its shealth. I load a clip into my Mauser and check my equipment.

"Who is this Holt you are talking about?! I'm Gefreiter Hans Dienhart! Plus all our gruppe is right behind us and we are about to stage an assualt!" as the slightly annoyed Gefreiter whisper to the Obergefreiter.
Thtb Offline
The German Guy
EIR Veteran

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2008, 01:40:04 am »

//I got the Attack ready, tell me when you want to start it. Also you need 2 flanking teams, team A and team B (b goes right, a goes left).
DonkeyRadar2 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2008, 02:52:41 am »

Perhaps Wolfgang had received too much of the action he had craved in the last hour or so. Now boredom had turned to anger as the death of his comrades filled him with a thirst for vengeance and a penchant for destruction. His rifle still aboard the burning glider along with the LG40 that was to be his responsibility, Wolfgang had carried one of the panzerfaust with him thus far. He was eager to fire it and contemplated suggesting firing one into the cover of the Tommies.

Wolfgang noticed the Feldwebel was studying the surrounding area.
(Whisper) “Sir, ready to be part of flanking group A.”
Wolfgang made his eagerness more obvious by laying the panzerfaust onto the ground, loading his Luger and checking the location of his grenades.

EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2008, 06:54:19 am »

"Who is this Holt you are talking about?! I'm Gefreiter Hans Dienhart! Plus all our gruppe is right behind us and we are about to stage an assualt!" as the slightly annoyed Gefreiter whisper to the Obergefreiter.
Well I didn't know your dudes name. Okay lets get a sniper up here and take out the guards.
REDBARON Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2008, 10:29:45 am »

(Hauptmann was in some pain but the to boards and some bandages did the trick he can tell hes leg was broken and he wasent going anywhere soon) "well what do to now" (he thout to him self)"well,hmm...what did i see before I went down. there was the AA then...(he went back right before the crash and saw [OOC] anything useful I saw in the air right before i want down? [/OOC]"well all i can do is check my ammo, be vigilant and wait...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 10:39:04 am by REDBARON » Logged
Thtb Offline
The German Guy
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2008, 10:52:14 am »

-You saw a supicious looking thing east of the town.
Thtb Offline
The German Guy
EIR Veteran

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2008, 10:54:01 am »

The attack started. While Hans Deinhardt lays down suppression fire with his mg34 the rest of the squad advantages in 2 parts! An enemy is quickly ripped apart by Deinhardt´s bullet stream and the rest of them have taken cover in fear of the same fate!
The fire is returned, but the mg34 can only cover one spot! An enemy is shooting out of a building, but Bose quickly throws a grenade into the building and hears the sound of metal hitting human flesh.

The Group flanking on the left side makes good progress, but when the mg34 stops firing to reload a enemy manages to shoot Wolfgang Schütze. He falls onto the street, screaming and bloody. It’s hard to see where the bullet hit him, but it seems critical. The Squads sees the enemy running away and sends there angry bullets after them, just missing by the thick of a hair.

Meanwhile the right flanking troop is taken under fire from the tower to there right, they return fire, but the target is to far away to hit and it also is not in the attack plan. What will they do?

The left flanking team also has to decide if they will use there advantage to the fullest and kill the enemies before they can regroup or if they should take care of the wounded first.
REDBARON Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2008, 11:05:32 am »

[OOC] i question, where did i crash exactly, on the map?[/OOC]
Apex Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2008, 11:47:07 am »

"Wolf Pack this is Lead Wolf. Secure the building, then take some men and search the crashed Glider for survivors and equipment, while the others hold A and treat the wounded. After that move on as planned." 
« Last Edit: May 10, 2008, 12:54:24 pm by Apex » Logged
UnLimiTeD Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2008, 12:42:28 pm »

//Am I in the main Group or in the flanking team?
Gerhard Boese is happy with his kill and checks his grenade.
His explosives are strapped to the radio, and he still has enough grenades to blow up the half village.
He is a little worried about Wolfgang Schuetze, lying there bleeding, and the imminent lack of supporting fire in the upcoming engagement, but he is certain if he goes to hell he will take those brit scumbags with him!

Hey, it's not going to happen
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc