Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:11:09 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [RP] Fallschirmjäger  (Read 19122 times)
Thtb Offline
The German Guy
EIR Veteran

« Reply #60 on: May 18, 2008, 01:44:47 am »

The Greek Soldier on the tower falls over right int your arm and makes you fall down the tower. You die.

Leut. Ritter seems to have a traumatic shock because one of his squad members went crazy, unloaded a full magazine into soldiers there are not there, and then knifed a creek soldiers that was shiting himself because of the covering fire from a MG anyway.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 01:59:14 am by Thtb » Logged

CommanderHolt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #61 on: May 18, 2008, 02:29:07 am »

///Revising to new chain of events...
After seeing the Obergefriegter Busch climb into the tower, Gefreiter Hans Dienhardt followed his footsteps, getting out his Luger just in-case somehow the Obergefriegter failed somehow.

In horror, the young Gefreiter saw 2 people fall over the tower's edge! Quickly, he sprinted to the bodies. He saw that one of them was Greek lookout and was obviously dead from the amount of wounds he suffered, but the other.... Was the Obergefriegter. In vain, Dienhardt checked for a pulse even though he knew from a large fall like that your chance of surviving was nil.

After what seemed to be a lifetime. The Gefreiter reluctantly got up and stared at the now lifeless body. Until now, he thought that everybody in his squad just going to make it back home ok. Oh sure, there are going to be SOME wounds that will be obtain from battle, but people LIVED from them right? Back in Hitler Youth, he was always told that to die fighting was always heroic endeavor, but now confronted with reality, he wasn't too sure about that.

The Obergefriegter, although had known him for only a short time, was what he could tell, was a brave and fearless man. The Gefreiter whispered a quick silent prayer for the fallen Obergefriegter and then gingerly took some of the his Medical supplies. Checking over the Greek sentry, he found an old Binocular and decided to pocket it for now.

The sound of the AA gun firing reminded him that he still had a job to do.

"Maybe. Just maybe... As thought to himself as he climbed to the top of the tower. "...I can prevent another death of his squadmates...
// Am I allowed to keep the Binocular or is it "Broken"?
CommanderHolt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #62 on: May 18, 2008, 02:43:42 am »

At the top of the Tower, Hans Dienhardt peeked to the northern side of the village and discovered he had a commanding field of vision of the battlefield. He did a quick sweep of the area noting the 20mm AA gun and saw some people near Obj B. He noticed something strange to the Northeast, but couldn't quite identify it...

He used his newly acquired Binoculars from the sentry to take a more clear view of the "Shape" on the hill. What he discovered was a somewhat hidden Tank. Fear shivered down his spine momentarily, but he reminded himself that the Tank's crew (or anybody else for that matter.) could of not had possibly spotted him.

With this new information, he had to report back to the Leuteant of his find, but suddenly, something over the horizon caught his eye and quickly brought his Binocular to bear. He identified them as German planes.

"Finally! We have some god forsaken Air support!"

He then realized that the AA gun still hasn't been shut down so he steaded his MG34 and carefully aimed at one of the AA crew member's back. After he shuts down the AA gun, he will report to his superior about the tank.
They Call Me SpitFire Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #63 on: May 18, 2008, 02:22:14 pm »

Okay I died cause i fell out a tower. I just added to the story thtb. Why you got to be mad at me. You said change my post, I did...What else was I supposed to do. I just added npcs. I mean is I have no idea what I'm supposed to do so I just wrote something. If I fell out a tower and died so be it. I don't have anything else to add.//Occ

Nothing compares to a quiet evening alone
Just the one-two of us, who's counting on
That never happens
I guess I'm dreaming again
Let's be more than
No, oh
Crush
Crush
Crush
Crush, crush
(Two, three, four!)
They Call Me SpitFire Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #64 on: May 18, 2008, 03:41:00 pm »

Okay I see what you mean thtb. I'll fix it then.//Occ

I moved up closer to the tower, and hurled a grenade into the entrance. And layed suppressing fire with my Mp40 into the smoke that came flying out the door.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc