Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 01:05:04 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blitzkrieg - Infantry Guide  (Read 10202 times)
poyrazthewicked Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: January 16, 2011, 03:40:31 pm »

Hey guys it's wick...

Now I have some free time and asked for my company build so I decided to write a guide about it. I hope it will be usefull for new players and who don't use this type of coy...

Introduction

Our main goal is achieving this doctrine:
(doctine pic is on attachments)

As we are starting a new coy at level 5 u can unlock some t1's and t3's but other than assault nades and keep it moving no needed for start...

Pick this two doctrine skills and go to Advantage tab...

Because our coy will be infantry based coy forget about the fuel and take 2 Manpower and 2 Munition advantage (after u reached lvl 8 u will pick 3rd Munition)

Now we have advantages and some doctrine skills go to Company tab...

First Company (BT - Before Tiger)

Until u get tigers the tank choice is important, U can go for double Panther or one Panther and P4's or Ostwinds...

If u go for 2 Panthers which means u have enough Anti Tank, u should pick at most 3 paks, otherwise pick 4 paks...

-My recommend is buying 2 Panthers but if u feel comfartable with them. Take repair and side skirts no need for mg we can use them on our assault nades.
-Now add 8 Gren Squad (4x2) all with them assault nades and med kits.
-Add 2 more Gren (2x1) with dual lmg and med kits
-Add 2 more Gren (2x1) with shreck and med kits

Now U have enough Anti Infantry and a little sitituatinal Anti tank (shrecks), it's time to add some little Anti -INF/Tank
-Add 6 Volks (2x3) with Faust and med kits
-Add 2 Paks no med kits
-one Ostwind

U should spend all of ur precious resources now U should have some Man Power and a little Fuel
-Go and add as many as Volks (empty) and 1 or 2 bikes

Your Start Call-IN
Ur core is (Pak + Gren(Shrek medkit) + Gren(Assault medkit))

now critical choice;
if there are so many inf and little AT around call Ostwind
otherwise call one of 2 Volks with faust...

Early Strategy
As u noticed we don't have support units which means we should attack all time always ask for team mate to help and start and assault with ur tank (Keep It Moving) and drive ur infantry to enemy fields don't forget to put ur units in green cover or in buildings and if it s needed press medkits while they are fighting (use it with shreck or double lmgs squads) take out atgs mgs mortars with assault nade (Cause they cannot dodge from assault nade)...

With ur partner's infantry U can burn everything now it's time to recover and protect area...

Try to be aggresive all the time and get used assaultnades till u unlock Tiger...

Raise of Blitzkrieg (AT - After Tiger)
Now u have one of the most versalite tank in your company Tigers can kills infs,tanks and everthing in its way. But u should be always aware that it is so slow can take engine damage only with one stickies and has a bad accuracy at long range...
Support ur Tiger so that it can be a beast or leave alone it and watch how allies will rape it...

Leave ur old cruel Panthers and take Tigers...

Hints!!! Always try to take out ATs while u are assaulting with Tiger, it can deal with the rest...

Our Next Goal is BATTLE HARDENED
Now u should discover immortality for ur gren squad. Unlock the Battle Hardened and ur gren will wear elite armor...

They are immortal now but cursed at the same time

Be carfull
-Now ur shinny armours is very sensitive against flame attack don't even think they are just engineers run as fast as u can even use Keep It Moving
to run away try to block engineers with ur tank ask help from ur partner beg the engineers. DO WHATEVER U CAN TO AVOID FROM FLAMERS...

HINT!!! FLAME SQUADS WİLL HAVE DAMAGE REDUCTION ON RED COVER SO TRY TO GO OUT RED COVER IF THERE IS A WATER AROUND ORDER UR GRENS TO SWIM A LITTLE

Grens :"Aren't we fighting???"

Final Comment
after did our goals try to take others u can make little changes cause Battle Hardened will give u extra faust and bundle granade...

I will help to anyone who has a question about the company esspecially new guys...

-wickY26

Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 03:49:35 pm »

HINT!!! FLAME SQUADS WİLL HAVE DAMAGE REDUCTION ON RED COVER SO TRY TO GO OUT RED COVER IF THERE IS A WATER AROUND ORDER UR GRENS TO SWIM A LITTLE
I'd advice against this because of the speed penalty which will allow the engineers to catch up with you. But you should definitely stay OUT of cover against flamers at all time. (And not engage them with your grens like you said)
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 04:49:54 pm »

move on roads.
AlterFrax Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2011, 10:17:57 pm »

Excellent guide! Keep it up!
rifle87654 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 02:46:21 am »

Raise of Blitzkrieg (PT - Post Tiger or Possesion of Tiger)

Will that be better?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah
Does he have a problem?
Anyway he's hilarious.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 08:10:56 am »

If you really want a infantry focused Blitzkrieg company- forget heavy tanks. Heavy tanks are no ideal units for blitzkrieging- no they aren't no matter what ya think of it. Tiger is too slow to become a effective Blitzkrieg unit. It might work as a infantry support tank but as there are no longer a thing that buffs infantry next to tanks there is no point having one.

If you want good, fast, cheap and reliable: Buy and learn to use StuGs. Add in Keep it Moving and smoke. You get yourself a unit worth of effort and time. Lose the Stug, who cares, call in another one

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2011, 08:24:29 am »

My only issue with stugs over p4s is that their lower health often ends up with the stug dying before it can expend its repair

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
BigDick
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2011, 09:59:44 am »

If you really want a infantry focused Blitzkrieg company- forget heavy tanks. Heavy tanks are no ideal units for blitzkrieging- no they aren't no matter what ya think of it.

i agree on that tiger is actually a shit tank for offensive companies without support weapons

My only issue with stugs over p4s is that their lower health often ends up with the stug dying before it can expend its repair

p4 and stugs are both crap for a infantry blitz company the reason why people are taking the shit tigers is because they save munitions and menpower compared to stugs/P4s with skirts/mg gunner

what probably would work better is 1 or 2 panther and a the remaining fuel into ostwinds/upgunned pumas

but there is still the question if you take the mg gunner on panthers or not
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 10:02:06 am by BigDick » Logged
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 04:33:13 pm »

lol Condor, that was good.

Congratulations, dear sir...I must say, never before have I seen such precise gunnery displayed. - CrazyWR (on Leaderboard Howitzers)

poyrazthewicked Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2011, 07:35:54 pm »

If you really want a infantry focused Blitzkrieg company- forget heavy tanks. Heavy tanks are no ideal units for blitzkrieging- no they aren't no matter what ya think of it. Tiger is too slow to become a effective Blitzkrieg unit. It might work as a infantry support tank but as there are no longer a thing that buffs infantry next to tanks there is no point having one.

If you want good, fast, cheap and reliable: Buy and learn to use StuGs. Add in Keep it Moving and smoke. You get yourself a unit worth of effort and time. Lose the Stug, who cares, call in another one

no mate stugs are not that as cheap as u think... without skirts mg and repairs they are just crap... on the other hand tigers only need munition for repair and u can only buy two tigers so u can save a lot of munition which is needed for my assault nades...

and I dont aggree with u again that tigers are not offensive tank they can take some shoots from ats and battle hardened grens can kill ats in a sec with a inf sprint...

stugs are good and solid tanks but not for this company...

-wickY26
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2011, 07:52:46 pm »

StuG's are a massive munitions sink as well as fuel. They're not worth the effort unless you build your entire company around them. Two Tigers allows you to save all your mu for infantry, such as storms or volks with zooks + assault grenades.  Tigers thrive when supported by a sniper or shrek storms.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 07:54:57 pm by spinn72 » Logged
chefarzt Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2011, 07:57:09 pm »

Actually BD is pretty much right with what he said. If u go for mass p4s/ stugs u wont have enough mun left to make ur infantry  useful. Also trying to replace ur paks with stugs for example will just end up with u being fucked   up by atg spam or fireflies. Oh and p4s fail anyway.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 08:42:00 pm by chefarzt » Logged

This community is full of a bunch of mindless idiots with memories like two year olds.

https://www.etsy.com/de/shop/ShitGlitter?ref=l2-shop-header-avatar
I'm not sure what you're so defensive about Tank.
 he makes shab look like a princess giving food to the poor.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2011, 01:20:21 am »

'Huge fuel sink'

StuG costs as much fuel as a Marder: 140 fuel.

It will chew up 130 Munition per tank which means 10 stugs is 1300 munitions. Add in all the possible munition advantages and you'll have around 900 munition left for your infantry. The StuG's only weakness is Anti tank guns and long ranged Firefly and PIATs. Anything else it can shrug off and crush off with a proper infantry support and somtimes without. Remember: StuG is a Assault Gun, not a tank, do not treat it like a tank cause it is NOT a tank. It is a assault gun. Move infantry to its sides and you can see the profit. With keep it moving and with handgrenades/Fausts whtasoever you can sprint the oppositions atg before it can do any serious damage.

People underestimate StuGs: This is often their downfall. You see M10? Sherman Upgun? Any tank? You can handle it. Your StuG can actually fight off any tank in the game and if you kill it or chase it off your stug paid itself back. If you kill a ATG your stug paid itself pretty much back mp and munwise. If you kill a Sherman your StuG paid itself back double. It is cheap for a reason. 400 health, awsome frontal armor and a good gun. Pair it with HEAT rounds and you get yourself a solid long range Anti tank and a assault tank. Tigers are what you can call fuel sinks. Plus: If you are good with StuGs, you outrattion every Armor player with your StuGs- cause its a tank- that just keeps rolling out.

Tips: Pair StuGs with keep it moving with Stormies with dual shrecks. You can see the profit in it. Invisible sprint go!

Pair StuGs with Faust Volksgrenadier army. If you have assault unlocked, give it to few Volks and see how well they work together. ( If you face ATGs from 2 different players, where is your team mate? Ask him to attack WITH you do not go alone. )

Learn to use StuG's tactic of Reverse: It can take a small bounding from any tank but reverse to a road and watch them cry as they no longer can circle strafe it.

StuG is only 8 pop. As much as most light vehicles, use this to your advantage and try using them in pairs if enemy has gone armor heavy.

StuG's MG is one of the best MGs in the game. It suppresses very fast and can use crush. Are you afraid  of stickies? You shouldn't. Drive over the sticky squads and kill them. Ignore the sticky, after destruction drive to safety. Repair kit is generous, only 30 mun opposed to 120 mun worth of stickies you just chased off and back on the field soldier!

StuG is a good tank in tight places with no room to flank. Especially tanteville streets. Park a stug there and watch it pound the enemy that fights it front vs front. If you were to lose vs a sherman or such, it is alright. pull back and watch the sherman limp away.

PIATs: You'll fear these things. They penetrate 80% of the time and always hit your rear armor. If you catch them in the open with infantry support, chase the buggers off. You'll win yourself 120 munition away from the enemy reserve and one less anti tank unit to fight vs.

Anti tank Guns: The general axis problem is this: "I decrewed the gun, atg no problem" no it is a problem. It is there, and can be recrewed. Destroy the damn thing or capture it, the faster enemy runs out of anti tank guns the better it is for your StuGs. Armor vs Armor is your thing. Anti tank gun vs Armor is not.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 01:23:17 am by NightRain » Logged
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2011, 02:45:02 am »

Thats Almost identicle to my Blitz company. And my old Tank hunters was pretty similar with Hetzer Ambush overload

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2011, 03:02:46 am »

FUCK YEA STUGS
AND HETZERS

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
smurfORnot Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 03:30:55 am »

REPLAYS!!!!
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 04:50:18 am »

REPLAYS!!!!

Soon(tm)
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2011, 07:11:43 pm »

Cleaned out useless images, keep on topic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc