Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 04:01:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ROO9 - Live May 18 / 2015  (Read 13508 times)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« on: May 18, 2015, 11:37:07 am »

American

NIL

Common Wealth

Preperad positions now give +5 range to the 17 pounder (Needs launcher implmented)

Bren MMG carrier now rotates faster, MMG is now slightly better in accuracy and suppression

commandos 8 sec sprint, 0.8 received suppression, 0.6 when in enemy territory, when upgraded with stens

Staurt light tank now 10% more accuracy

Panzer Elite

Halftrack AT:
Tread break: 2 seconds longer aim time, 20 seconds stun time as opposed to 40
focus fire: now only 80% more accurate

Upgun Hotchkiss:
Reload time reduced to hotckiss reload time. Penetration decreased by 15% to 20%. Still 20% more than an upgunned tet.

wehrmacht

Storm Troopers now have toggable camo when in cover

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 11:39:25 am »

American

NIL

Common Wealth

Preperad positions now give +5 range to the 17 pounder (Needs launcher implmented)

Bren MMG carrier now rotates faster, MMG is now slightly better in accuracy and suppression

commandos 8 sec sprint, 0.8 received suppression, 0.6 when in enemy territory, when upgraded with stens

Staurt light tank now 10% more accuracy

Panzer Elite

Halftrack AT:
Tread break: 2 seconds longer aim time, 20 seconds stun time as opposed to 40
focus fire: now only 80% more accurate

Upgun Hotchkiss:
Reload time reduced to hotckiss reload time. Penetration decreased by 15% to 20%. Still 20% more than an upgunned tet.

wehrmacht

Storm Troopers now have toggable camo when in cover

I have no words for the savage ass raping you are giving PE. Nice that we're getting updates though.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 11:39:40 am »

I think CW needs even more buffs, but whatever I'm banned from balance for a reason Smiley

aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2015, 11:40:52 am »

nice job scotz putting in some hard work! Cheesy

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2015, 11:42:03 am »

thx for the patch, nice to see that you guys still providing some updates for the mod

well done

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 11:43:10 am »

MMG and Prepared Positions is fair enough... Stuart acc increase really doesn't feel warranted (But we'll see how it goes).

That Commando change though... Oh boy. Stens will go from being meh to ripping everything to shreds on a button press. Definitely one to watch.

Also, pretty sure you've over-nerfed the Upgun Hotch. I was told many a time about double-nerfing shizzle back in my day.

Storm camo change is a welcome addition though.

But, work is happening and it's happening at a good pace, so the kinks can be worked through. Good work.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2015, 11:45:41 am »

This is exactly what I like to see. Small patches a bit at a time with quick revisions.

In the past the dev team & coders always felt patches had to be big and I hated that. I always felt we should just get shit out there and fast, but be there to fix it if you break it.

Scotz is my new best friend!!
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2015, 11:46:03 am »

MMG and Prepared Positions is fair enough... Stuart acc increase really doesn't feel warranted (But we'll see how it goes).

That Commando change though... Oh boy. Stens will go from being meh to ripping everything to shreds on a button press. Definitely one to watch.

Also, pretty sure you've over-nerfed the Upgun Hotch. I was told many a time about double-nerfing shizzle back in my day.

Storm camo change is a welcome addition though.

But, work is happening and it's happening at a good pace, so the kinks can be worked through. Good work.

LATHT was way overnerfed IMO, Now you need to get waaaaaay within those 45 metres of range before popping your treadbreak and it slows down for an even shorter amount of time? Yeah.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2015, 12:08:15 pm »

Oh, and RGD's are still showing LUA files in there alongside RGD entries. Making sorting through shit twice as difficult as it needs to be, lol.
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 12:48:07 pm »

LATHT was way overnerfed IMO, Now you need to get waaaaaay within those 45 metres of range before popping your treadbreak and it slows down for an even shorter amount of time? Yeah.
+1

20->30
Aimtime -> -0,5 second at least

OR

Less munition cost. If not this will be not played :/

Also could you do something to luftwaffe AT boys rifles? Make it cheaper or give the same gun button as brits have.
Mysthalin Offline
Tired King of Stats

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2015, 01:07:30 pm »

Quick point - pretty sure the LATHT will now be almost completely unable to treadbreak anything that is moving in any way shape or form.

skaffa Offline
Honoured Member

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2015, 01:16:00 pm »

heya scotz, real nice nice

Quote from: deadbolt
bad luck skaffa>  creates best and most played eir maps
                      >  hated for creating best and most played eir maps

Quote from: Tachibana
47k new all time record?

Quote from: deadbolt
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2015, 01:16:52 pm »

Btw. 0,4 -> 0,5 isn't 10% more but 25% -_-. Thank you Alpha Smiley
It's about stuart.
Scotzmen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2015, 01:49:37 pm »

Everything can either be adjusted or reverted. All I need is opinions from you.

Nice to see old faces back though.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2015, 01:55:29 pm »

As much as I hate the LATHT and think the entire tread break ability concept is a crock of shit in EiRR's environment of repair kits...

2 Seconds may have been a bit much, 1 added second rather than the 2 may be the better option. Duration reduction is warranted though.
omgNiko Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2015, 02:03:31 pm »

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 06:36:41 pm by omgNiko » Logged
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2015, 02:27:26 pm »

As much as I hate the LATHT and think the entire tread break ability concept is a crock of shit in EiRR's environment of repair kits...

2 Seconds may have been a bit much, 1 added second rather than the 2 may be the better option. Duration reduction is warranted though.

Not really, Its a 75 munitions upgrade, 20 seconds is nothing.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2015, 02:33:58 pm »

20 Seconds is long enough for a Henschel to drop both it's strafes, it's long enough for an X-7 to slap you with impunity, it's long enough for a pair of Marders to roll down your throat with impunity.

40 Seconds just let you take a coffee break before you did it.
Hobomancer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2015, 02:44:02 pm »

20 Seconds is long enough for a Henschel to drop both it's strafes, it's long enough for an X-7 to slap you with impunity, it's long enough for a pair of Marders to roll down your throat with impunity.

40 Seconds just let you take a coffee break before you did it.

20 seconds leaves no room for error and does not penalize you at all unless the enemy is coordinated to attack the moment HT pops its thread break, This is an abillity on a fragile unit that costs munitions ontop of a base cost that includes munitions, The LATHT Can oftentimes not survive getting its thread break off, ANd when it does it has to survive for a hell of a long time before getting a second one off, If you want to advocate for keeping it at a slightly better than useless 20 seconds fine give it an 80 second cooldown.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2015, 03:07:39 pm »

20 seconds leaves no room for error and does not penalize you at all unless the enemy is coordinated to attack the moment HT pops its thread break

This part here. See it? That's the potential of the ability. You can pop tread break when YOU want to pop it, and hold off until the circumstances are in your favour.

It's why the Sniper is priced in at 200 MU for such a fragile and ridiculously easy to kill unit - Because of it's damage potential when used to its FULL and INTENDED capacity.

Treadbreak in uncapable hands will just piss an enemy player off. Treadbreak in capable hands will fuck an entire player's inventory of armour time and time again.

Likewise, a Sniper in uncapable hands will take a shot, get triple jeep rushed and be dead. A Sniper in capable hands will take a shot, get triple jeep rushed and then throw it into a house so that the Ostwind next to it can eat the Jeeps alive.

The difference is player ability in micromanagement, planning and employed strategy.

In simple, units and abilities are balanced in that they are being used at their max capacity, rather than in mediocre hands. It's why you'll see some people wreck face with Marders and see other people swear blind that the vehicle is a load of shit.

Any chance that we can have more than 10 company slots? I've used up my limit and there are no bad companies that I can delete. I want to make more companies to try more stuff Smiley

I'd like to see this, I'd also like to see spaces in player names, but it'd require Launcher work (Not SQL), and it'd be a whole lot more than just simple description edits. It may very well be beyond the capacity of Tank/Scotzmen/Nikomas.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc