Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 12:48:16 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[May 08, 2024, 08:25:25 am]

[May 03, 2024, 11:54:46 pm]

[April 21, 2024, 12:02:54 pm]

[April 06, 2024, 02:26:25 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:13 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Patch R003  (Read 20146 times)
tank130 Offline
Sugar Daddy

« on: March 15, 2014, 08:00:37 pm »

General
- Reverted ability changes for ATG's, meaning AP rounds, Cloak and Marder lockdown go back to their original forms of available upon unit purchase/purchasable ability.
- Revert Engineer/Pioneer changes to pre-R001.
- Revert Pershing/Tiger changes to pre-R001.

American

- M20 Recon: Actually enabled, no really, I promise (niko)
- M3 Lee: 400 > 500 health.
- Ambulance: Recived crits from supply truck > vehicle
- Slugger: Accuracy vs inf from 0.35 to 0.15 (Match M10/M18), health from 636 to 500, fuel increase to 320.
- Cuckoo: Match Panther stats, increase price to 460 FU, given capacity to buy skirts for 50 FU.
- Chaffee: Fuel to 140, max speed decreased from 8 to 6.5, decel decreased from 7 to 4, health increased to 450, given Stuart armour.

- Super Pershing: Change weapon accuracy tables (Keep current SP penetration tables and range at 45) to match standard current Pershing, main gun damage from 165 to 137.5, but increase damage mods to +20% vs armoured/vehicle targets, minimum range removed.
- T57 Given proper artillery target tables (Won't penetrate and murder tanks, less damage to vehicles overall)

Commonwealth

- Scott: Increased main weapon range from 30 to 35, increase MG Horizontal rotation to 100.
- M15A1 Halftrack: Pop increased from 6 to 8, FU increase from 140 to 150.
- Trenchbusters: Cost reduced from 80 MU to 60 MU, pool from 7 to 5.
- Comet: Give full inf accuracy (from 0.65 to 0.75), Fuel from 400 to 450.
- Kangaroo: 350 HP, regains capacity for infantry to shoot out, FU from 55 to 70.

Wehrmacht

- King Tiger: Added in replacement vet (1.33 horizontal/vertical turret rotation vet 2, 0.9 received pen vet 3)
- StuG: Pop increased from 8 to 10.

- Tiger Ace: HE rounds increased accuracy vs inf to 0.85, range to 45, penetration -20%, 1.2 damage vs vehicle targets (LV's/Light tanks), AP rounds increased to 137.5 damage with 1.2 damage vs armoured targets (Proper tanks), turret horizontal rotation to 27, health from 1200 to 1400, max speed to 5. Price Increased to 700.

Panzer Elite

- PzIV IST: Range reduced from 40 to 35.
- JagdPanzer IV: Upgun accuracy vs inf from 0.4 to 0.55, pop from 12 to 10.
- Wespe: Barrage cooldown from 140 to 160 seconds.
- Elefant: Fuel from 640 to 840.
- JagdTiger: Fuel from 640 to 840.
- Panzer II: From 80 Fuel to 120.

« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 08:28:08 am by tank130 » Logged

Geez, while Wind was banned I forgot that he is, in fact, totally insufferable
I'm not going to lie Tig, 9/10 times you open your mouth, I'm overwhelmed with the urge to put my foot in it.
terrapinsrock Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 08:09:41 pm »

Good to see the ATG changes and the Roo actually become a useful unit again.

Was hoping to see some changes to the Hetzer pen tables though Sad

Bit hard when its flaunted infront of you as a  broken reward piece of ass you'll never get to shag with.
Current Vets:

GrayWolf Offline
Development

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 12:06:34 am »

If I can suggest something : please make Crusader AA a veh. It is very simple to PzII (Which is better anyway), but it cost your armour points.

And thank you for M20 Recon Tongue

NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 01:26:57 am »

One ain't gonna see Panzer Elite ever use Jagdtigers or Elefants with those prices. It'd be more cost efficient to get a jagdpanther.

Slugger as well got a massive nerfbat, it was the most appealing tank destroyer specifically for it being capable of performing medium tank role as well. A pershing gunned Sherman.

Aside of that, we stepped back to the same era before Patch R1.

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
ick312 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 01:50:48 am »

good patch.

you guys are really serious about the mod now.

I don't know Wind, that whole 21 virgins thing kinda peaked my interest a little .......
From fucking kids to fucking christ, jesus heartmann. Just stop already you filthy monster, you are only making it worse
Shabtajus Offline
EIR Veteran

The very best player of one of the four factions.

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 06:27:28 am »

great to know u guys are working on balance, releasing patches every 2 weeks, congratulations

but i have few questions. What for nerfed tiger to pre 001 patch non sense? all was asked remove speed buff but leave accuracy. As for pershing all cool. U made it the way it should be but once again tiger players will QQ.

dem elephant price.. omg nobody gonna buy this poss cuz it will eat all ya fuel for AT department

same goes for JT

good change with marder and AP rounds, but hey u just made it as it was all the time before lol,

nvm thx for patch

P.S. officers provides buffs to inf loaded in roo together with officer?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 06:29:30 am by Shabtajus » Logged

I feel like if Smokaz and Shab met up it would be a 50/50 tossup to see which one of them robbed the other first.
Tries to convince people he's a good guy,says things like this. Scumbag Shab.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2014, 06:50:53 am »

- T57 Given proper artillery target tables (Won't penetrate and murder tanks, less damage to vehicles overall)

I was tired when writing the log and I forgot, sorry!

"You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—after they've tried everything else."

Quote from: PonySlaystation
The officer is considerably better than a riflemen squad at carrying weapons. Officers have good accuracy so they will hit most targets.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2014, 08:37:58 am »

The AT environment around the Tiger and Pershing has changed. For the Tiger in particular, there is a notable lack of readily available Fire-up going on. For the Pershing, dual super heavy companies are no longer possible.

If either tank is deemed under-performing then it'll be reassessed and see specifically which part of it is lacking - BOTH of these units were capable pre R001, but were strictly limited to combined support heavy builds and required excessive micro to get their full potential.

As has been said many a time, balance is in a very experimental stage at the moment. It has never had the taboo lifted for veering away from vCoH balance so there will inevitably be mistakes made and lessons learned along the way.

Also, yes, the two reward super heavies DID get a massive price hike to prevent dual super heavy companies. It didn't really matter how you buttered that bread, it was ridiculous.

Was hoping to see some changes to the Hetzer pen tables though Sad

Hetzer will get a look over, but it's already a cheap piece with long range.

If I can suggest something : please make Crusader AA a veh. It is very simple to PzII (Which is better anyway), but it cost your armour points.

Crusader AA was supposed to come down to 6 pop this patch, but the pool points it pulls from can also be assessed.

Slugger as well got a massive nerfbat, it was the most appealing tank destroyer specifically for it being capable of performing medium tank role as well. A pershing gunned Sherman.

If you don't see the appeal of a 45 range HVAP Pershing gun (Read: Penetrate the fuck out of anything that isn't a super heavy, and have a good chance for that which is, whilst dealing 137.5 damage) on a fairly mobile platform with decent armour then I don't know what to tell you. It was pretty much the single most cost efficient medium grade piece in the game before it took a couple of nerfs and it's still extremely powerful.

P.S. officers provides buffs to inf loaded in roo together with officer?

They *Should* do. It's something I'd have to check/test.

We'll be looking to put together a hot fix over the next few days for the odds and ends we didn't manage to cram into this patch, and anything that comes up which is either high-priority or simple to do.

This is the first patch for reward units btw, they'll be refined as they go.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
PonySlaystation Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2014, 09:30:44 am »

- Comet: Give full inf accuracy (from 0.65 to 0.75), Fuel from 400 to 450.
- Elefant: Fuel from 640 to 840.
- JagdTiger: Fuel from 640 to 840.

I like the changes in this patch but I cannot understand why these changes were made to the Comet or why the price for the Elefant and Jagdtiger were increased so much.

The Elefant and Jagdtiger are both more specialized than the Tiger Ace and Super Pershing. The Elefant can't hit infantry and the Jagdtiger; firing a StuH type shell has trouble against tanks. If players want to spend all their advantages on fuel and lose out on manpower and munitions for an extra Elefant or Jagdtiger, then that's their loss. Increasing the cost to just 700 would have been enough.

The Comet already had superb accuracy against infantry and it becomes even higher with vet, so increasing it means it will have 100% accuracy and the fuel cost was already crippling high at 400. It's not worth 450 Fuel for what is simply an improved Cromwell if the Cromwell costs less than half as much. The Comet can be seen as having the speed and accuracy of the Cromwell and the Damage and Penetration of the Up-gun Sherman but It can't compete against heavy tanks like the Tiger or Pershing. It's still only a medium tank.

Even 400 was way too much, it crippled the fuel in my company and it was much more effective to simply have two Shermans instead of one Comet. Either reduce the price to about 380 or reduce it's AT effectiveness so it can be more specialized like what was done to the Slugger and reduce the fuel price to 340. It's not a tank hunter, even the Up-gun Sherman is best used as Anti-Infantry. The same goes for the Comet. Simply because they can engage tanks doesn't mean that's a good idea, the Sherman and Comet are both too fragile to be used to hunt down tanks.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 06:05:07 pm by PonySlaystation » Logged

Sharks are not monsters Henley, they are cute, cuddly and misunderstood. They love humans. sometimes they love TOO much. They love people so much that sometimes their kisses separate people into two flailing pieces which are consumed by other sharks in a frenzy of peace and joy.
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2014, 11:16:41 am »

The Comet already had superb accuracy against infantry and it becomes even higher with vet, so increasing it means it will have 100% accuracy and the fuel cost was already crippling high at 400. It's not worth 450 Fuel for what is simply an improved Cromwell if the Cromwell costs less than half as much. The Comet can be seen as having the speed and accuracy of the Cromwell and the Damage and Penetration of the Up-gun Sherman but It can't compete against heavy tanks like the Tiger or Pershing. It's still only a medium tank.

the comet is like 25% faster than the cromwell. it just doesnt have flank speed in comparison.

the comet gun also does some 112 damage a shot and im fairly certain has good pen against panthers higher than 60% i think.

it might also have a nice ROF in comparison to the cromwell( not sure).

the sherman armor with no defensive ability such as smoke or flank speed is very meh.

You are welcome to your opinion.

You are also welcome to be wrong.
Heartmann Offline
Officer of Kindness

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2014, 11:43:56 am »

2 things:

Does Roo have inf crush and can snipers fire out of it?

Other than that, awsome thanks for all the hard work guys! much love!

In the basement getting drunk.
It's not really creepy until I show up.............

- I've heard of being an animal in bed but...

- The phallic principle of the Navy Wink
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2014, 11:53:14 am »

Roo does not have inf crush, which should have been in the patch notes.

Snipers cannot fire out of any transport, if it can then it shouldn't be and that'd go right into the hotfix.
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2014, 01:04:57 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGzzzcXQLyc

Bring it back

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2014, 05:56:10 pm »

Like the scott buff and the roos coming back. Speaking of which I have like 7.

some of My kids i work with shower me Wink
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2014, 11:03:00 pm »

So Tiger and Pershing are back down to 40 range.

Welp, no reason to use the poor Tiger now =)

KT all the way.

XIIcorps Offline
Donator

« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2014, 11:22:21 pm »

So Tiger and Pershing are back down to 40 range.

Welp, no reason to use the poor Tiger now =)

KT all the way.
yeh I don't think they should be balanced against eachother.

Pershing is a med tank with heavy stats

Tiger is a heavy with heavy stats

Tiger needs 4.2 but no more then 4.5 speed with 45 range

Pershing should be 4.8 - 5 speed with its speed giving it the edge.

Tiger will always have that painfully slow aim and turret speed.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2014, 11:33:46 pm »

It always bugged me how the tiger and Pershing are better at fighting inf than enemy tanks. The Pershing specifically was a tank destroyer in all but name, you know, the thing being deployed once American command actually realized "Oh shit, we might actually need something better to combat german armour than half-assed TD's and TD doctrines".

But that's just me going on a rant again, anyway, wish it was a better TD and less of an infantry murder machine. Infantry murdering always seems like more of a Sherman role to me, what with that being the role of the sherman in the first place  Wink
aeroblade56 Offline
Development

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2014, 12:03:47 am »

i guess but i thought the pershing(  or super pershing) fireball i think its name was muredered a bunch of panthers and tigers.
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2014, 12:04:16 am »

One could boost Pershing's AT while decreasing AI. It'd be like a tier 3 panther afterwards. Not a infantry hunter but a tank hunter.
nikomas Offline
Shameless Perv

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2014, 12:37:43 am »

I'd honestly like that, the Pershing was a superior tank destroyer to the tiger, of this there is little doubt...  Not much of a suprise either as the Pershing is a later design.

Granted, the KT would still kick pershing butt but that's another matter.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc