Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 01:07:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]

[May 26, 2022, 10:13:22 am]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: v0.0.2 Changelog  (Read 23617 times)
stumpster Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2009, 06:02:40 pm »

No, that isn't a misprint, it's a direct copy of the Sticky critical tables.

Step out of the way. He'll keep going until he hits a wall, that being Akranadas. Let him go unmolested, his journey will take less time.
stumpster Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2009, 12:41:24 am »

These changes just went live - but our FTP is getting destroyed, please don't run the AutoUpdater until EIRRMod gives the ok.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 01:09:53 am by stumpster » Logged
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2009, 01:20:22 am »

The only significant nerf to PE is the fact that Marder III doesn't have its insane 25% damage bonus to Sherman and M10 which IMHO is perfectly justifiable. Jagdpanther still got its super good frontal armor despite the health debuff.

If anybody got hit hard. Its the Werh.

my PE tankhunter profile is fucked.... i've got the jadpanther.. it got nerfed in HP it got nerfed by buffing shermans against jagdpanther
it got nerfed by buffing emplacements
marder gots nerfed
incendary was doubled...

treadbreaker is useless now (i pay 205 mp some fuel + 95 muni) for the same the rifles get as second upgrade? WTF

brits get more of their imba tommies....

there is a reason why 3 men PE grens cost 255MP and tommies are 450 in vCOH

in EiR its 175 MP vs 265MP

You do know that these are changes that vcoh was planning on doing anyways right? Because these are all balance changes that really needed to be done. I mean PG are very OP in retail, which I'm not sure how well that OPness translates to EiRR, but any changes done to the units can be balanced via MP/muni/fuel/pop cap costs, so I'm looking forward to seeing how PE handle in EiRR now.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
BigDick
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2009, 01:35:08 am »

The only significant nerf to PE is the fact that Marder III doesn't have its insane 25% damage bonus to Sherman and M10 which IMHO is perfectly justifiable. Jagdpanther still got its super good frontal armor despite the health debuff.

If anybody got hit hard. Its the Werh.

my PE tankhunter profile is fucked.... i've got the jadpanther.. it got nerfed in HP it got nerfed by buffing shermans against jagdpanther
it got nerfed by buffing emplacements
marder gots nerfed
incendary was doubled...

treadbreaker is useless now (i pay 205 mp some fuel + 95 muni) for the same the rifles get as second upgrade? WTF

brits get more of their imba tommies....

there is a reason why 3 men PE grens cost 255MP and tommies are 450 in vCOH

in EiR its 175 MP vs 265MP

You do know that these are changes that vcoh was planning on doing anyways right? Because these are all balance changes that really needed to be done. I mean PG are very OP in retail, which I'm not sure how well that OPness translates to EiRR, but any changes done to the units can be balanced via MP/muni/fuel/pop cap costs, so I'm looking forward to seeing how PE handle in EiRR now.

You do know that the prices are totally different in EiR?
You know that the Jagdpanther is fucking free in vCOH?
You know that you have to pay around 900MP and 700 Fuel and 4PP per unit in EiR?
You know that units are limited (what is actually a good thing) and you have to rely on fucking weak halftracks with most worse pathfinding ever and all fuelcosts that needs ages to repair through low repair rates and are not able to retrieve by bergetiger like in vCOH?
You know that the teching flexiblity and Speed of PE is gone in EiR because there is no teching?

there is no reason to play PE tankhunter anyway
because your special units consume all your fuel...you are not even able to use panzer4-E when you have a jagdpanther

there is no reason why not playing Luftwaffe and getting Luftwaffe infantry with advanced repair...to hope to be able to get your halftracks stay in the field for more then 5 seconds
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 01:41:25 am by BigDick » Logged
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2009, 01:38:27 am »

uhm.. its not FREE, you have a resource loss either when it comes on or when its destroyed i can't remember, but its not FREE.. the price just comes off AFTER not before.

BigDick
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2009, 01:42:52 am »

uhm.. its not FREE, you have a resource loss either when it comes on or when its destroyed i can't remember, but its not FREE.. the price just comes off AFTER not before.

500 MP in a TimeFrame of 5 minutes but doesnt matter because you are "out numbering your opponent when you get it"....and its retrieve able with a bergetiger when it is gone

i mean tankhunter was much more worse then luftwaffe before changings but know the only usefull doctrine unit is nerfed
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 01:45:21 am by BigDick » Logged
Mukip Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2009, 01:48:37 am »

It was only retrievable if your opponent was dumb enough not to destroy the wreck.  And you're saying the Hetzer is not useful or am I mistaken? 

Anyway, the Brits needed a buff.  Less side skirts and smg's from the Wehrmacht should make PIATs and Commandos a bit more viable (but only a bit, I still barely use either).  I played a game with Commando's yesterday though and they didn't have smokes or the option to buy them, is that known about/been fixed? 

As it stands I think I'll still only be playing Commando's for the sake of getting Tetrarchs (not like I have the pp's to get other stuff anyway with games not reporting), but I'll see how it goes.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 01:53:56 am by Mukip » Logged
BigDick
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2009, 02:13:43 am »

Anyone having slow download rates, download and unzip THIS into your Company of Heroes/EuropeInRuins/Archives folder.

the launcher says that this is not the newest version "run autoupdater" and autoupdater tells "all files up to date"  Grin Shocked Tongue

It was only retrievable if your opponent was dumb enough not to destroy the wreck.  And you're saying the Hetzer is not useful or am I mistaken?

Hetzer is not useful for its price because it has a big aim time and get circled even more then a stug

it costs like a panzerIV-G/H and has much lesser HP (panzerIV has 600 hetzer 400-450) and its weapon is almost the same like PanzerIV-G/H but it has no turret (some more range with upgrade)

« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 02:15:30 am by BigDick » Logged
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2009, 02:16:09 am »

good stuff, i like, should make british more viable now and i like the inf changes on all sides, good job guys, looking forward to getting this down in the future.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
stumpster Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2009, 02:28:23 am »

Anyone having slow download rates, download and unzip THIS into your Company of Heroes/EuropeInRuins/Archives folder.

the launcher says that this is not the newest version "run autoupdater" and autoupdater tells "all files up to date"  Grin Shocked Tongue

Hetzer is not useful for its price because it has a big aim time and get circled even more then a stug

it costs like a panzerIV-G/H and has much lesser HP (panzerIV has 600 hetzer 400-450) and its weapon is almost the same like PanzerIV-G/H but it has no turret (some more range with upgrade)

You have the AutoUpdater v1.02?  The files there aren't the only ones, but they're the 'big' ones that take time.  Your launcher should be v4.9d in the launcher.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 02:44:26 am »

Yea, if you get the archive folder, makes the rest of the update, which is i think the module and the launcher, go ALOT faster. It seems the other files get "stuck" while updating. So, instead of 5 files updating, only 2 get updated.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2009, 02:45:56 am »

i just remembered TH also get those ACRP rounds or whatever in vcoh. is the hetzers camo ability useful at all?
stumpster Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2009, 02:51:52 am »

Uploading a new file - contains everything since the FTP is down currently.
BigDick
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2009, 02:54:52 am »

You have the AutoUpdater v1.02?  The files there aren't the only ones, but they're the 'big' ones that take time.  Your launcher should be v4.9d in the launcher.

its working now and yes i have 1.02

i just remembered TH also get those ACRP rounds or whatever in vcoh. is the hetzers camo ability useful at all?

its gun is with ACRP rounds as "good" as a Panzer4-G/H gun but that is with the ACRP ability of tankhunters in vCOH don't know about EiR so mnaybe its gun is even more worse then Panzer4 gun in EiR

camo ability is imho not usefull because it can't move or turn and its fireing cone is some kind of very small

you need to have luck that something drives straight ahead of your hetzer
stumpster Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2009, 02:55:57 am »

HERE are all necessary files v0.0.2.
EscforrealityTLS Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2009, 07:07:19 am »

I thought that the Stromtroopers where getting there suppression recovery rate to match that of Grens in the Beta? Is this true? If so will it be making it in?
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 07:55:32 am by EscforrealityTLS » Logged

Pwanawan baby!
BorisTheBlade Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2009, 09:26:02 am »

holy shit FOO isnt working and the stuart cannister is only 1 use now. maybe it was just me will reply with more info soon
salan Offline
Synergies TL2 mod!

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2009, 09:39:15 am »

stuart canister was only ever suppose to be 1 use, if it was more, it was a bug.

Really weird some of those bugs, we never had them previously. (must start witch hunt on who messed with rgds)
BorisTheBlade Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2009, 10:10:25 am »

75 mun for 1 use thats bs, where the hell is the british love. it is deserved !!!
Khorney Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2009, 10:13:33 am »

the reliableness of it's damage doesn't make it a very solid investment, it has to be said. perhaps a slight reduction would be in order. 1 shot isn't much of an issue, as the Stuart is barely alive long enough after using one, it has to get so close.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc