Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 19, 2024, 11:03:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Churchill MkVI upgrades  (Read 12293 times)
TheLastArmada Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2010, 09:36:53 am »

Yeh i seriously think the brits should get a mobile AT tank,
FF is too fragile compared to its american counterparts, plus its easily rushed by clowncars
Cromwell is a decent allrounder but its speed is also is achillies heel
Churchills armor is defeated by its lack of speed, its really only usefull in CQC

So i think mayb the mk4 should definalty be deleted its only collecting dust
Replace it with mk6 with muni upgrades, plow and tank shock
And i think we might see more than just Crocs fielded

BeRzErKeR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2010, 11:11:42 am »

Why not just give the MKIV an upgun option to the sherman 75mm??
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2010, 01:15:17 pm »

delete the mk4 and replace it with the mk6 and give th brits something else Huh theres plenty out there, comets hahaha

that would be OP. churchil has too much health and schrecks wont penetrate the front.

but then again... roos as t1 is also OP, why not break the doctrine completely?  Roll Eyes
'

Oh, you mean like nothing penetrates the front armor of a jagd? Or that it takes half your AT to take down a KT? A comet would be like the allies only tru super heavy and it'd manly be a tank destroyer rather than an all around like the tiger and kt. Plus, sense it would be mainly a TD, schrecks would be the best way to combat them and paks, it wouldnt' be a powerful as u think tbh.

only the churchill is a t1, and the jagt and kt are t3s? + churchill is much cheaper.
Hicks58 Offline
Development

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2010, 01:25:23 pm »

With the introduction of 50mm's the Firefly became all but redundant when facing off against PE players.

The Firefly is paper thin, and gets regularly out ranged by the much cheaper 50mm (Due to the ability for a 50mm to take a shot and back off a lot faster than the firefly can) Not to mention the 50mm has the edge in reload as well.

Cromwell is useless against enemy armour PIV or above, and there's no other UK armour that could think of engaging enemy armour anyhow.

Oh, well there's the Stag and the Stuart. The Stag will get you complained at 'till the cows come home and the Stuart is pretty crap due to it's ability to be hit by everything and die in three pak rounds.

The Firefly is 12 pop of pure and dedicated AT equipment. Pop wise it's the equivalent of rolling out 3 ATG's. Fuel wise it's the equivalent of rolling out a pair of M10's. Then for it to actually be combat effective, you have to roll it with a CCT. Adding an extra 2 pop and 65 Fuel to the mix.

Now for such a resource investment, you'd hope that your 14 pop of dedicated AT would perform pretty damn well. At the moment, it does not, unless you have ideal circumstances on your side - Which is a real pain in the arse to get yourself into.

I mean I know Obama was the first one in EiR to get a card. and tbfh the Race card is pretty OP. but Romney has the K.K.K., those guys seem to camo anywhere. So OP units from both sides.
At the end of the day, however, stormtroopers finally got the anal invasion with a cactus they have richly deserved for years.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #44 on: June 03, 2010, 01:28:34 pm »

delete the mk4 and replace it with the mk6 and give th brits something else Huh theres plenty out there, comets hahaha

that would be OP. churchil has too much health and schrecks wont penetrate the front.

but then again... roos as t1 is also OP, why not break the doctrine completely?  Roll Eyes
'

Oh, you mean like nothing penetrates the front armor of a jagd? Or that it takes half your AT to take down a KT? A comet would be like the allies only tru super heavy and it'd manly be a tank destroyer rather than an all around like the tiger and kt. Plus, sense it would be mainly a TD, schrecks would be the best way to combat them and paks, it wouldnt' be a powerful as u think tbh.

only the churchill is a t1, and the jagt and kt are t3s? + churchill is much cheaper.

but if u do a comet it wouldn't be a t1 duh.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
LeoPhone Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2010, 01:31:06 pm »

'

but if u do a comet it wouldn't be a t1 duh.

what ru talking about the comet? that's a reward unit for all doctrines. it's about mkVI replacing IV.
TheLastArmada Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2010, 02:58:56 am »

i was in no way suggesting comet be t1 i was proposing
t1 mk 6> t2 croc> t3 Comet
Dont flame it its just one frustrated brit players dream lol
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2010, 03:09:09 am »

I just run 2 FF's CCT 2 AVRE and 2 Stags. I can swap out 1 AVRE for a Mk VI if need be. apparently the Mk.IV received an accuracy buff but That crappy a tank doesn't fit my style. Even as it is FF's aare a little too slow for me. I had to take the +.5 speed upgrade for RSE

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc