Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 15, 2024, 08:24:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 01:23:36 pm]

[May 28, 2024, 01:28:23 pm]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]

[December 14, 2022, 12:10:06 am]

[September 22, 2022, 06:57:30 am]

[August 22, 2022, 05:10:35 pm]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ATG sniping Infantry  (Read 4273 times)
RubixCubed Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: June 22, 2009, 12:57:22 pm »

From the games I've played I have seen a LOT of AT gun sniping infantry. It's annoying to see a knights cross holders crippled by 33% when they get sniped. Is it me or is the sniping rate is very very high. Also AT guns sniping other at guns is cheeze play imo so it should be reduced. Tell me your thoughts.
Bubz Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 01:02:14 pm »

It's actually worse when your antitank gun countersnipes your sniper  Grin but I think nothing is different from vCoh, here it is just more noticeable.
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2009, 01:13:14 pm »

This topic invariably comes up about every two weeks. The stats are all the same you just notice it more in thsi environment then you do in vCoH because of the maps and the tactics. ATG's have a very low chance to actually hit infantry. The problems are, You can cloak Pak's that don't fire unless a tank triggers their priority, and 57's have no way to only fire on tanks, so you often see them taking pot shots at infantry. You gotta figure though, if your ATG fires 10 shots at infantry throughout the game statistically he'll kill 1 or 2 of those guys

He thinks Tactics is a breath mint

Wow I think that was the nicest thing brn ever posted!  Tongue

the pussy of a prostitute is not tight enough for destroy a condom Wink
Malevolence Offline
Donator

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 01:22:24 pm »

From the games I've played I have seen a LOT of AT gun sniping infantry. It's annoying to see a knights cross holders crippled by 33% when they get sniped. Is it me or is the sniping rate is very very high. Also AT guns sniping other at guns is cheeze play imo so it should be reduced. Tell me your thoughts.

Yes, it's so lame to utilize your antivehicle weapon to destroy an opposing nonmotorized vehicle. Just like panzerschreks killing AT guns, that's lame, too. Antivehicular weapons should only be able to kill MOTORIZED targets. That's the ticket.

Akranadas' Greatest Hits, Volume 1:

Quote from: Akranadas
Vet has nothing to do with unit preformance.

Quote from: Akranadas
We are serious about enforcing this, and I am sure you all want to be able to have your balance thought considered by the development team with some biased, sensationalist coming into your thread and ruining it.
NCOIC Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 01:56:15 pm »

It would be nice that yer AT gun would prioritize and not reveal its' friggin position fer a damm grunt unit
Piotrskivich Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 02:10:00 pm »

Yes, it's so lame to utilize your antivehicle weapon to destroy an opposing nonmotorized vehicle. Just like panzerschreks killing AT guns, that's lame, too. Antivehicular weapons should only be able to kill MOTORIZED targets. That's the ticket.

It's not lame to kill 57's with schreks, that's one of their uses. You can't kill ATG's with rifles so you have to used an antivehicular weapon.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 02:49:43 pm »

I thought the 1st thing RubixCubed would post here would be "Why the fuck canīt I spam armed schwimmwagens with the wher anymore"? lol..

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Blitzen Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 03:41:12 pm »

paks and ATG guns are very annoying when used to fight mgs and inf.  And they do a pretty decent job of it too.  One of my other games, i got stuck with my damn tiger eating most of my pop, and they guy against me used 2 at guns to keep pushing into me.  He killed an mg and mortar Sad  makes me sads in the face.  Mortar set itself up when the ATG fired the first shot, dead before it could repack up.

Bullshit, only fags and girls dont like star wars Tongue
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2009, 04:45:43 pm »

omg, it just happens. it's random and there's a very low accuracy rate. I remember one time i tried to kill an hmg with 3 atg's and the atgs died before i could take it out. So sometimes its just luck, thats' sorta the name of the game.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
RubixCubed Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2009, 05:54:26 pm »

thats' sorta the name of the game.

Europe in Ruins?Huh

anyways another issue is AT gun sniping -.-
brn4meplz Offline
Misinformation Officer

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2009, 05:58:32 pm »

I just avoid sniping ATG's with ATG's it's quite the dice roll now that Pak's reveal after 1 shot. and more often then not you just lose the gun, also because Pak's don't have any way to heal the gun itself aside from Support scout car(PE/SE specific) it means any damage the gun takes is always going to be there. At least all Brits can get the CCS and with the abundance of Infantry company you almost always find a Triage.

with Scorched earth as the second least played doctrine finding Support scout cars is hard
Fresz1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 06:18:00 am »

This topic was on already, DEVs just ignore it...
Smithy17 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2009, 06:58:18 am »

Well its not exactly game breaking that every now and again an infantry man dies - it's not as if an at gun is a counter to infantry. If small arms could kill full health tanks occasionally that might be a problem but not this, its just a slight annoyance.
Fresz1 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2009, 07:02:30 am »

Well its not exactly game breaking that every now and again an infantry man dies....

I figure out that you are not axis player...

It is game breaker, trying to destroy ATG with granadiers squad, and its like fighting rifles with BARs
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc