Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:17:24 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 26, 2024, 09:37:35 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tank Reapers MkII  (Read 16933 times)
Malevolence Offline
Donator

« Reply #60 on: July 07, 2009, 06:35:22 am »

You can have your OP bazookas back until they're fixed as long as you each refund me a veteran KT.

Considering you can't do that, I'd just wait until bazookas are right proper again and calm down. I know people who have bought doctrine abilities that don't even EXIST yet. Like Pauli, who for some reason unknown to me, bought a TBA T3 in Blitz. Does it make sense? Not really, but he doesn't complain about his TBA doctrine choice not being implemented fully because it's not implemented at all. It's not even intended to be implemented at all because it does not exist yet!

So just relax for a while...

Akranadas' Greatest Hits, Volume 1:

Quote from: Akranadas
Vet has nothing to do with unit preformance.

Quote from: Akranadas
We are serious about enforcing this, and I am sure you all want to be able to have your balance thought considered by the development team with some biased, sensationalist coming into your thread and ruining it.
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #61 on: July 07, 2009, 06:48:20 am »

I know they're just testing, I'm doing this for fun atm. Now, when the war map and campaign come into play, then I'll really be fussin cuz then things matter. I'm very competitive. I'll probably play better then too, atm, just playing for fun Cheesy

tbh...tank reapers on stickies didn't really do  much the extra damage was barely evident. Now..if it's supposed to help against skirt and help penetrate skirts and tigers easier, then thats different.

As for my zooks...they were a bit OP but they also still k inda sucked, I still bounced a few shots and missed a lot. but what can I say, they're bazookas lol.

How about a slight improved range bonus for tank reapers meh we'll see. No fun trying to get games with level 8 on allies, only reason i 'll play is so I can test out locked n loaded and see how well that works and try to get the concussion nades and see if they're worth it.

"I want proof!"
"I have proof!"
"Whatever, I'm still right"

Dafuq man, don't ask for proof if you'll refuse it if it's not in your favor, logic fallacy for the bloody win.
Halfling Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2009, 07:11:12 am »

My locked and loaded doesn't work so well. The mortars doesn't start at vet 1 and it's useless as T3 as mortars always dies and need 6 xp to vet 1. HMG gain 10% sight and range sucks too. I chosed it when it still was a T2 ability. Now I am really dissapointed over the ability as a T3.

just Halfwhining sometimes Wink
Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #63 on: July 07, 2009, 07:27:50 am »

My locked and loaded doesn't work so well. The mortars doesn't start at vet 1 and it's useless as T3 as mortars always dies and need 6 xp to vet 1. HMG gain 10% sight and range sucks too. I chosed it when it still was a T2 ability. Now I am really dissapointed over the ability as a T3.

uhh, if you notice when you bought it says - Mortars start at vet 1 - not implemented.
Mgallun74 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #64 on: July 07, 2009, 07:56:26 am »

You can have your OP bazookas back until they're fixed as long as you each refund me a veteran KT.

Considering you can't do that, I'd just wait until bazookas are right proper again and calm down. I know people who have bought doctrine abilities that don't even EXIST yet. Like Pauli, who for some reason unknown to me, bought a TBA T3 in Blitz. Does it make sense? Not really, but he doesn't complain about his TBA doctrine choice not being implemented fully because it's not implemented at all. It's not even intended to be implemented at all because it does not exist yet!

Great, now we can go back to the axis blindly just driving bit ole tanks into areas without a care lol.

Baine Offline
Steven Spielberg

« Reply #65 on: July 07, 2009, 07:57:56 am »

Great, now we can go back to the axis blindly just driving bit ole tanks into areas without a care lol.

That is very unlikely, or did we get rid of stickies and ATGs ?

Tymathee Offline
Donator

« Reply #66 on: July 07, 2009, 08:03:38 am »

That is very unlikely, or did we get rid of stickies and ATGs ?

they do it anyway. Ther'es maybe what, 2 or 3 people with reapers? maybe at the most 5? And theres like what 30-40 allies.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #67 on: July 07, 2009, 11:41:31 am »

If tank reapers make 57mms redundant because zooks turn into heavy/superheavy tank rapers, that is a problem.

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc