Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 03:51:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Grham the Attack bear  (Read 13543 times)
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2010, 08:14:53 pm »

meh, who cares tbh.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Masacree Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2010, 08:15:36 pm »

meh, who cares tbh.

Already answered that question.

Oughta read the thread tbh.

I like how this forum in turn brings out the worst in anyone
To err is human, to eirr is retard
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2010, 08:16:56 pm »

meh, who cares tbh.

Already answered that question.

Oughta read the thread tbh.

I did read the thread and you guys are making a mountain outta a molehill.
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2010, 08:21:42 pm »

Lionel, I don't fucking care because I simply can't do anything about it, the person who gave it to him is way higher than me. I'm just defending him because I'm sure he had his reasons to do it.

Okay I have issue with you seriously going down to cursing and the like just because you don't care but other people do have issue with this?  I honestly find that is the wrong attitude to have, especially as a Mod.

In addition, something CAN be done about it as Burn clearly did when we were done testing the those points were removed.  But hey, he clearly can get special treatment too right? I'm still waiting for that dispute to be resolved with him trying to get us banned or punished for him dodging that game.

Congratulations, dear sir...I must say, never before have I seen such precise gunnery displayed. - CrazyWR (on Leaderboard Howitzers)

FailHammer Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2010, 08:27:15 pm »

Guys are going a tad overboard. Sure fuck keeps, but he has done his grind in vanilla. Bigger scheme of things not a big deal. This mod still rules. The devs/ceasars are human and make mistakes, this isnt RL, this isnt a corp that you can fire the board as shareholders. That being said the big cats shouldnt fuck around but i think they are doing a smash job. Carry on.

What, people flocking around to hijack a place on my balls on their ballride to victory and PEEPEES?
Im not pulling this out of my ass, you tinfoil hat prostitute.
"Holy shit puddin, you just critted him in the face"-joseph54
vivie5 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2010, 08:30:15 pm »

Holy shit puddin, you just critted him in the face

But enough of this, onto the balance!
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2010, 08:30:32 pm »

Rankin eir account to promote, getting players to join the mod, efforts of mapping, in the midst of making a promo video, sat in GR promoting the mod to gain more players and expand the community, helping out new players. I guess thats not enough, i know im percieved as a forum troll and i dont give a shit if my work goes unnoticed, im doin whats best for the mod and expanding. What are you guys doing? bitching and whining and complaining. So what if i used 4reward points to gain like 90xp? i could of used them on the tiger ace and abused other broken units but i didnt, believe it or not im helping the mod alot more than you guys and ill be damned if i give a shit what a whiney little bitch fag has to say cos i stomped some good players. If anythin your the one who farms shit puddin, you quit most games before the 10 minute mark. I got this legit, now hush hush little child and go qq some place else.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2010, 08:35:59 pm »

IIRC some people were given points to help test the reward units, and instead of deleting their points, they were just told not to use the units in regular EIR till the full system goes in.

Not sure how keeps got them though.

This is almost as bad as the Test Account issue with all those testers being given free accounts to stomp people who - as they all said - was with your permission to do that.

They really weren't supposed to do that.

Ironically how i Was testing them, Still ahve 3 Reward points sitting in My Blitz account, And i never used them ebcause I knew and was told that they were not to be used.  

Lional, Me, And Jo, and EIR mod tested them, They were all removed, forgot to remove mine, And magically, is till have all 3 sitting there...  

Amazing How that happened.  

Why are you bitching at me...

Personally I feel that since this seems to be a huge issue for some people, and in the interest of transparency, we should have a thread where everyone who got reward points or extra xp or whatever are posted.  That way everyone can clearly see who got what for doing what.

IMO people who do work for the mod should be rewarded.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:40:28 pm by gamesguy2 » Logged
BigDick
« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2010, 08:39:23 pm »

omg what is up with this drama queen, i can really imagine how he sounded in vent squeaking like a bitch while being fucked from behind

he can be glad not having had to fight the broken sherman jumbos graham the attack bear had in his company some days ago Cheesy
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2010, 08:41:02 pm »

I agree, total transparency would definitely solve this problem!  And let's not forget it really does need to include everyone who has helped, as I have had a few nasty words thrown in my direction because I'm PR like it's some stigma to be in PR and trying to help out.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2010, 08:47:00 pm »

In addition, something CAN be done about it as Burn clearly did when we were done testing the those points were removed.  But hey, he clearly can get special treatment too right? I'm still waiting for that dispute to be resolved with him trying to get us banned or punished for him dodging that game.

Starting a game without the consent of all players (regardless of anything, there is a reason why the "ready up" button exists) sounds like farming, why don't you mind your own business for your own good?

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Computer991 Offline
Donator

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2010, 08:50:29 pm »

lol this thread is funny the people who are complaining haven't done shit for this mod,HEY LIONEL WHEN YOU CAN GET A LEVEL 20 ACCOUNT TO THE TOP OF LEADERBOARD AND KEEP IT THERE FOR WEEKS ADVERTISING EIRR then come back and complain but till then you haven't done shit.

same goes to you puddin,get over it.

lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2010, 08:52:37 pm »

In addition, something CAN be done about it as Burn clearly did when we were done testing the those points were removed.  But hey, he clearly can get special treatment too right? I'm still waiting for that dispute to be resolved with him trying to get us banned or punished for him dodging that game.

Starting a game without the consent of all players (regardless of anything, there is a reason why the "ready up" button exists) sounds like farming, why don't you mind your own business for your own good?

Oh really you want to start this Killer? It was agreed by the allied team to start because the rest of the allies were ditching, I'm willing to go all the way with this one if I need to prove my point of some disrespectful attitudes not only by Computer and Deadbolt but also yourself too.

lol this thread is funny the people who are complaining haven't done shit for this mod,HEY LIONEL WHEN YOU CAN GET A LEVEL 20 ACCOUNT TO THE TOP OF LEADERBOARD AND KEEP IT THERE FOR WEEKS ADVERTISING EIRR then come back and complain but till then you haven't done shit.

same goes to you puddin,get over it.

And it's shit like this that should NOT BE TOLERATED under any conditions. Really he's going to put himself on a pedastal after you DITCHED ME ON YOUR PR DUTIES and kindly left me all the work to do while you went off and did other shit willy nilly?  And I thought you were kicked out of PR like twice already too. I would say you haven't done shit either if you want to go there.  I could have been a lvl 20 on the leaderboards if I really wanted to, but that was when you had people like Richard77 and stuff exploiting their way up there since they had no life and I do.  If I could stay home all day and do that I would gladly do it for the Mod as I do indeed love EIRR but some people, such as yourself, have no respect for others and can't even have a reasonable conversation without condemning someone first.  If attitudes like yourself are representative of the entire mod team, then I am greatly worried about the success of this mod.  Rude attitudes and disrespectul and unsportsman like behavior should not be tolerated, especially by public members of the team like Killer and you, Computer.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 08:56:29 pm by lionel23 » Logged
arsonist123 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2010, 09:00:38 pm »

Lock thread Smiley
 Thats just anarchy guys. I disagree with all of you. both sides are wrong. Smiley gg
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2010, 09:06:38 pm »

C'mon Lionel, he at least had the decency to make the tutorial videos. You haven't done a thing afaik. Too many "could" but not even one "done".
spinn72 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2010, 09:07:40 pm »

/facepalm
lionel23 Offline
Donator

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2010, 09:10:38 pm »

Oh you didn't go there, I was part of documentation when Wind and Computer decided to drop doing work and give it to me so they could play and rack up games in EIRR.  I was also involved in the public meetings and getting feedback, recording and did a good many of the doctrine reworks since a few people who got assigned them were busy, which I can understand with how small the team is and how no one is paid, that I understand.

What I don't appreciate is your unprofessionalism and having the gale to say I haven't done crap for this mod.  What do you know of what I do? You haven't really given any assistance or guidance to the PR team at all, and I'm not the only PR member who thinks so.  What have you done to assist this section, hm?  I haven't seen you come over and help us ONCE while working on that stuff.  And not to mention, I won't name names, but other members of this mod laughing at how we're 'PR' and that doesn't really make us part of the team because we're not coders, really this sort of elitism and a sorry excuse for such unprofessional like conduct should NEVER be accepted or condoned in a team environment.
Dragon2008 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2010, 09:11:02 pm »

In before the lock  Grin

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1100T @ 3.3ghz
RAM: 4GB
Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X (EVO)
Graphics Card: ATI HD 6970 2GB
Hard Drive: 1TB
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2010, 09:24:22 pm »

Yeah locked, this topic is getting way out of hand.
EIRRMod Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2010, 10:19:28 pm »

So he got 4 reward points he spent oN XP... Thoghut those weren;t suppose to be handed out yet?  Said EIRR mod gave them to him....
Locked topic, but I couldnt give a fuck.

He gained 10 reward points from AGES ago that he was / could spend on XP/PP.

Quote from: brn4meplz
Shit I'm pretty sure you could offer the guy a cup of coffee and he'd try to kill you with the mug if you forgot sugar.
Quote from: tank130
That's like offering Beer to fuck the fat chick. It will work for a while, but it's not gonna last. Not only that, but there is zero motivation for the Fat chick to loose weight.
Quote from: tank130
Why don't you collect up your love beads and potpourri and find something constructive to do.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc