Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 16, 2024, 01:14:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whers the Match Maker?  (Read 9260 times)
Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2011, 03:43:11 am »

Yeah stacking pussy allies woo! But, will you be able to talk when you're missing half your mouth? :O

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
"Seeing Bigdick in his full sado mask attire, David couldn't help but feel a tingle in his special place.."
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2011, 03:48:22 am »

Probably. Though only through the power of pain meds which might impact my ability to micro... If I'm not on pain meds at the time then my rage should be extra funny.

"FUCKING JEW A*OW!*SS ALLIED PUSSY SHI*OUCH!*T SP*OOWWW!!!!!*AMMING LITTLE SHI*OUCH GOD DAMMIT!!*TS!!!!
AmPM Offline
Community Mapper

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2011, 03:52:44 am »

Only used the KT thing cause its the easiest to spout out.  The issue is not specifically the KT.  But to be starcastic, the next thing your going to say is just get two pershings out you newb.  Oh wait, can't at entry level.

2 Pershings would get WTF owned by a good KT.

You should be using ATGs, which are available at level 1 =p

Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2011, 03:57:52 am »

You'll be using ppills in game and real life!
shockcoil Offline
griefer & spammer
EIR Veteran

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2011, 04:01:35 am »

There is no problem in EIR that can't be solved by a lvl1 company, it's just takes some slight adjusting. ATGs are still the best counter to heavy armour at lvl9 just as riflemen with nades are still the most cost effective infantry at lvl9. The reason why newbies get stomped is because they aren't good enough tbh. Which is unfortunate, not really their fault and we should try as much as possible to accomodate them rather than stomp and stack against them but it is not the fault of the doctrines. What annoys me is new players coming in and complaining about the game rather than admitting they suck. There's nothing wrong with sucking at the start, everyone sucks at the start.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 04:04:16 am by shockcoil » Logged

Mister Schmidt Offline
Lawmaker

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2011, 04:09:37 am »

Suck at the start? I still routinely get owned and outclassed after over half a year. Sure, I listen, I do my best most of the time, but I think in the end it comes down to natural ability.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2011, 04:11:42 am »

The easiest short term solution is still simply reducing the power gap between players, i.e no longer having such a major discrepancy in power between lvl 1s and lvl 9s.. (With veterancy and the temporary advantage cards being the prime means of persistency)
Malgoroth Offline
Donator

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2011, 06:14:18 am »

Advantage cards??? Like in single player world campaigns in Rise of Nations? I want a reinforcements card so I can start the battle with TWO 25 pop starting call ins!
NightRain Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2011, 06:15:21 am »

I'll introduce a match-maker system when someone match-makes me with a hot chick from NZ.

Deal made.

It good?

Because a forum post should be like a woman's skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
8thRifleRegiment Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2011, 06:20:04 am »

all of us can defend our point as much as we like (aka. Lionel) that we DONT stack.

Lionel....and everyone else,

Yes. we do stack lmao, we can deny it as much as we want 90% of the games we play are stacks becuase honestly. NO games are all that much fun otherwise. Stack .vs. Stomp is a little stupid but can happen. Stack .vs. Stack is always super interesting.

Think of these stacks like Team automatch in VCoH.

If you get into a game against some people who might not be so great, but trmendously organized they are going to run circles around any team, no matter thier skill if they dont have team coordination and organisation

In this mod is really helps to find a group of players you like (ON VENTRILO) and play with them ofen and develop teamwork with those players and youll be stacking like a pro in no time Wink

I will never forget the rage we enduced together

Ohh Good, AmPm can pay in Doubloons.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2011, 10:59:52 am »

its like Mal said, a lot of people enjoy playing with certain people, so they try to play with them often.  Sometimes, these groups are all good players, leading to accusations of stomping/stacking when in reality its just buddies trying to get a game together.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
TheVolskinator Offline
Administrator / Lead Developer

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2011, 12:56:03 pm »

Adding to CWR's last post, he and I team and vs. all the time. Now, I'm going to get flamed if I mention vCoH again so I won't, but I (think) I'm a pretty good player (and I've been told I have a chance at some potential), and Crazy isn't a cakewalk to play against either. It can even fluctuate from game to game; some of us have bad days or something happen IRL that has us especially pissed or happy or whatever. That can effect your thinking process and even your reaction times and so on. Today's stack is tomorrow's stomped in some cases  Cool

Quote from: tank130
I want to ensure we have a 100% decision on the process before we do the wipe.
If not, then I wipe, then someone gets something they shouldn't, then it gets abused, then the shit hits the fan and then I ban shab.

Getting EiR:R Released on Steam

Forum Rules & Guidelines
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2011, 03:12:49 pm »

If getting stacked is bugging you, just hit me up in vent and I'll battle with you. We may lose, we may win, but either way I can give you hints on how to improve your game. will fucking rage hard!

fixed!

but its true, some people i will always try to get on there team or find them in vent to team up. for example, some people ill prefer to play with even if they aren't as good, because ive played with them enough to where we have some kind of chemistry. the problem is people usually arent willing to counter stack or even up games. i rather have a balanced game then a stomp even if im on the stomping team. then there's also the fact that maybe some people don't want to switch to allies/axis because they have been playing on that side too much or are trying to lvl up their other company.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Jokee Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2011, 03:23:05 pm »

Ok..back to the original post.

I say:

AND THATS WHY YOU DONT PLAY 1v1!

Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2011, 03:30:21 pm »

I didnt know EIRR was a dating service.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
TheIcelandicManiac Offline
Resident forum troll. Fucked unkn0wns mom

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2011, 03:53:47 pm »

What the fuck am i then doing here?

Quote from: Grundwaffe
Soon™
gj icelandic i am proud of u  Smiley
Sometimes its like PQ doesnt carrot all.

Work Harder
Jstek Offline
Donator

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2011, 04:11:28 pm »

sigh.. i been trolled....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc