Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2024, 06:34:01 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: kt's  (Read 17363 times)
dravidian Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2009, 08:39:06 am »

ok if you have no arty, and the kt is heavily supported, you cant use clown cars, also if your clown car gets blown up premature to blocking the kt it was just a waste of resources, also it takes about 10 seconds for everything to get ready so i believe clown cars are useless

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_people
"I pimped slapped him man!" - Coh Commando
"Ah this is not the end, it is not even the beginning of the end, but, perhaps it is the end of the beginning!"
"Everyone loves Abbeville"-Cobol
Kangaroo- the very concept that you can put a blob in a can
Wnb 1337 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2009, 09:25:05 am »

I want you to try out kt once, then come back crying dravidian
It aint that easy to be controlled

We Stack for Defeat!
We play for PP!
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2009, 09:30:31 am »

Dravidin, what if the axis meet a blob of RRs, HMG, ATG, Brens Rangers and Boys AT, and you have no arty Hmmmmm? same thing. theres always one tactic that is so bloody hard to overwhelm its easier to pick it apart instead of trying to take it out all at once.

Generalleutnant of The Reichs Wolves

Nevergetsputonlistguy767
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2009, 09:34:25 am »

Maybe make KT/Tiger/Jadgpanther a T4 unlock?

I dont quite understand why those are T3 unlocks, just look at all T3/T4 unlocks and so on.

Those Elite Panthers have much more impact/influence/potential than other t3 (also because they are able to vet) and you can still get a T4 on top of them.

@Demon767: Boys AT sucks, so dont put in in the list because it doesnt do anything right now Wink
Oh and one nebel would deal with such a blob, and every wehr doctrine can get it.

aka UckY  Wink
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2009, 09:37:07 am »

have you seen them take on light armor, they are pretty dam good at it i can assure you that.

Dravidin, what if the axis meet a blob of RRs, HMG, ATG, Brens Rangers and Boys AT, and you have no arty Hmmmmm? same thing. theres always one tactic that is so bloody hard to overwhelm its easier to pick it apart instead of trying to take it out all at once.

as i said, no arty

like what dravidian posted

well try back capping when they have a giant blob of lmg grens, you have no arty, they have 1 p4' and 2 kt's and a flak, and 3 paks it is seriously the hardest thing to kill when supported, o i forgot they also had 2 2 man shrek squads, try to get through that or even around it?

Some things are just hard to counter and the use of Arty is needed, if you dont have counter in the battle, why should it be nerfed.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 09:41:22 am by Demon767 » Logged
Wnb 1337 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2009, 09:45:17 am »

I dont quite understand why those are T3 unlocks, just look at all T3/T4 unlocks and so on.

Those Elite Panthers have much more impact/influence/potential than other t3 (also because they are able to vet) and you can still get a T4 on top of them.

@Demon767: Boys AT sucks, so dont put in in the list because it doesnt do anything right now Wink
Oh and one nebel would deal with such a blob, and every wehr doctrine can get it.
I have to disagree with you on making TIGER t3, in fact i disagree completely. Ofcourse it "should be made t4" but if you ask me, King tiger, Tiger and Jadgpanther is the "icon" of its doctorine. When i picked up terror doctorine first time trying EiR long time ago, i realy chose it just becouse of its focusion on heavy tanks and buffs on tanks, like german steel. I love king tiger, even if i lack skill micro'ing it nor supporting it but it makes terror feel like a big matter on wermachts team.

Sigh.. Now its going to be alot of "WAHRMAXTS R Ova powwahd nerf kt nerf tiger nerf jadg nerf grens nerf nebel nerf Sniper hans nerf nerf fucking nerf..
Im pretty sure that the reason i dont see the possible "wehr op'ness" is that im not a decent skilled player, still i enjoy matches at the fullest.

OH yea, about making them t4? Nah.. German steel, heavy support, heat rounds.. Alot of good wasted buffs if we had to choose tiger/kt/anything at t4
Or.. Do you mean you want german steel as t3? Dont think so..
dravidian Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2009, 09:50:33 am »

you guys just arn't getting the point, if you face a good player witha  supported kt its impossible to beat, i just played a game where they magically had a kt, that we killed because it was un supported, 3 panthers 2 ostwinds and 2 p4's i mean seriously, after trying taking out the kt they roll out 3 panthers at once? how do you expect us to counter that?
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2009, 09:52:05 am »

At guns?

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
acker Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2009, 09:53:26 am »

well try back capping when they have a giant blob of lmg grens, you have no arty, they have 1 p4' and 2 kt's and a flak, and 3 paks it is seriously the hardest thing to kill when supported, o i forgot they also had 2 2 man shrek squads, try to get through that or even around it?

Some things are just hard to counter and the use of Arty is needed, if you dont have counter in the battle, why should it be nerfed.

Every Wehr doctrine has access to both non-popcap offmap arty and popcap on-map artillery assets. This is not true for the US or British armies, most companies either only have offmaps, or only have onmaps. Kinda limiting, there.

I don't think its overpowered, though I wish that the current T3/T2 heavy tanks were unlocked for free once you reach the level needed to unlock T3/2 stuff.
dravidian Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2009, 09:54:20 am »

i have 3 atg's in my company that is apparently not enough, we had about 4 out when the 3 panthers rolled in, they called down arty on 2 (they weren't blobbed) and just crushed the other 2 by pak sniping and using their panthers to blow up the pak we also had about 4 sticky squads, but we couldn't get close enough
Demon767 Offline
Warmap Betatester
EIR Veteran

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2009, 09:59:09 am »

they had 3 panthers out...

ok i cease to care about this thread now
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2009, 10:06:39 am »

I have to disagree with you on making TIGER t3, in fact i disagree completely. Ofcourse it "should be made t4" but if you ask me, King tiger, Tiger and Jadgpanther is the "icon" of its doctorine. When i picked up terror doctorine first time trying EiR long time ago, i realy chose it just becouse of its focusion on heavy tanks and buffs on tanks, like german steel. I love king tiger, even if i lack skill micro'ing it nor supporting it but it makes terror feel like a big matter on wermachts team.

OH yea, about making them t4? Nah.. German steel, heavy support, heat rounds.. Alot of good wasted buffs if we had to choose tiger/kt/anything at t4

Why are the axis icons that powerful? I dont know any Allied T3, besides Pershing maybe, that have that much of a team influence.
If you look at the whole line of T3 Unlocks, none of them have that much of a potential like those elite tanks do, and also there arent many T3 Unlocks that can receive a T4 unlock buff in the same scale like those elite tank do.
(Tiger + Heat Rounds; KT + German Steel)
(Please show me me any other T3+T4 combination that has such a good synergy.)

This game is supposed to be a teamgame, you dont fight alone, but with your team.
Thats why those elite are too strong for being a T3, they not only affect your own battallion but the entire match up, really the entire match.
And besides those really powerfull units i can get ANOTHER T3 and T4 for my own/team benefit.
You can stack German Steel and a King Tiger (though im not sure KT is affected by german steel)
(E.g.: You can Improve your Tiger via Heat Rounds and still pick another T3 which makes the Tiger T3 unlock so much more powerfull)

For having that much influence/power/potential in this war those Elite Tanks are surely more than a mere t3 unlock.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 10:19:37 am by LuAn » Logged
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2009, 10:12:18 am »

you guys just arn't getting the point, if you face a good player witha  supported kt its impossible to beat, i just played a game where they magically had a kt, that we killed because it was un supported, 3 panthers 2 ostwinds and 2 p4's i mean seriously, after trying taking out the kt they roll out 3 panthers at once? how do you expect us to counter that?

Ask malevolence, I still perfectly remember the game I played against him and gamesguy with nevyen on vengeance, me and nevyen lost our entire cores without killing anything on a R+ game, it was pretty much a rape untile mal's kt was stickied and we backcapped the whole map and we won in 4 minutes LOL.

(Please show me me any other T3+T4 combination that is that good.)

AB Elite + off map spam + shermans to deal with the Elite Infantry.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 10:14:41 am by Killer344 » Logged

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2009, 10:21:18 am »

AB Elite + off map spam + shermans to deal with the Elite Infantry.

What Doctrine Unlocks are you refering to?
Point at the T3+T4 combination please that have such a great synergy like KT+German Steel and Tiger+Heatrounds.

German Steel +  KT is such a huge synergy, being able to buy a super tank and buff it including all my other tanks at the same time.
And you are able to compensate KT cost by investing PP into advantages.
Also no other T3 has that much of a potential because on top of such combinations those Unlocked Units are able to Vet.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 10:45:03 am by LuAn » Logged
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2009, 10:39:46 am »

Although German Steel doesnt affect KT (atleast thats what im being told) its still a huge synergy, being able to buy a super tank and buff all my other tanks at the same time.

/quits thread.
LuAn Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2009, 10:53:33 am »

Although German Steel doesnt affect KT (atleast thats what im being told) its still a huge synergy, being able to buy a super tank and buff all my other tanks at the same time.

/quits thread.

Ive asked 3 different people and got 4 different opinions.
Now ive checked for myself:
Tiger is affected by: Improved Barrels and Heat Rounds
KT is affected by: Intensity and German Steel.
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2009, 12:17:01 pm »

pershing + OBM + field repairs is quite powerful

Wnb 1337 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2009, 12:20:29 pm »

Yeah... You got a point there. Apparently im a bad arguer when it comes to balance since i dont have THAT much experience so i leave it here. Thanks for your opinion

pershing + OBM + field repairs is quite powerful
Yyeeeaah.. Thats one that would come to my mind.. I just hate OBM lol
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 12:22:30 pm by Wnb 1337 » Logged
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2009, 12:56:17 pm »

played a game last night vs velocity and his double pershing. saw him pop field repairs like 3 times and that was pretty effective...can only imagine double obm O.o.

granted, he was too scared to use the pershings effectively xD
boobaka Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #59 on: July 21, 2009, 01:14:41 pm »

Why are the axis icons that powerful? I dont know any Allied T3, besides Pershing maybe, that have that much of a team influence.
If you look at the whole line of T3 Unlocks, none of them have that much of a potential like those elite tanks do, and also there arent many T3 Unlocks that can receive a T4 unlock buff in the same scale like those elite tank do.
(Tiger + Heat Rounds; KT + German Steel)
(Please show me me any other T3+T4 combination that has such a good synergy.)

This game is supposed to be a teamgame, you dont fight alone, but with your team.
Thats why those elite are too strong for being a T3, they not only affect your own battallion but the entire match up, really the entire match.
And besides those really powerfull units i can get ANOTHER T3 and T4 for my own/team benefit.
You can stack German Steel and a King Tiger (though im not sure KT is affected by german steel)
(E.g.: You can Improve your Tiger via Heat Rounds and still pick another T3 which makes the Tiger T3 unlock so much more powerfull)

For having that much influence/power/potential in this war those Elite Tanks are surely more than a mere t3 unlock.

if u have not played armor of allied u should not talk
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc