Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2024, 07:39:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[Yesterday at 02:40:48 pm]

[October 14, 2024, 02:38:41 pm]

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3v3 schijndel lol  (Read 5991 times)
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« on: September 01, 2009, 07:51:21 pm »

pak88, gamesguy, me on axis vs riki, keith, lefort

2 blitz, 1 terror vs double armor, 1 airborne (i think)

watch this game and you'll see this map is WAY to big for a 3v3. I know it's the same size as abbe and abbe works great as a 3v3 but for some reason, this map lets you backcap insanely easy. granted we didn't try and take it back soon enough and that haunted us the whole game because we were floating around 25-29 pop the whole game. also, improved armor m18s are a bitch to kill but they wasted a few of them so we got lucky with that.

surprised no one posted this game as they generally had 2 rifle squads, a light vehicle or an m18 behind our lines almost the whole game. I also think they had 3 or 4 snipers.

take a look if you wanna learn how to backcap 3 surprised wehr lol

http://www.filefront.com/14447525/backcapping.rar

RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 09:23:03 pm »

Yeah, it was a good game! It was really awesome seeing what I consider three average players, well keith is probably a little above average, going against three really good players, and how much it helped us having map control and back capping.

This also shows the power of vetted battalions vs unvetted, a lot of the staying power the axis had was through it's vet, everything just took that much longer to kill, or escaped with just enough health because of the vet.

It was a really great game, I just don't know what paks problem is. I don't know why it's necessary to talk shit when you are winning. I can't believe how serious he takes this game, I can truly imagine him stoking himself microing his units saying to himself "who's the best EIRR player? pak is, fucking pak is!" hahahha.

Anyways, we all had a fun! We thought we were going to flat out get stomped right off the bat, but at some points we thought, oh wow we might win! So it was really cool. Thanks for the great game.

Quote from: Killer344
Killer344: "Repent: sory no joke i just had savage diorea"
... or a fat ass cock sucking churchill being stupid
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 09:38:32 pm »

I thought it was funny how the initial p4s sucked, all the bragging about the p4 from the p4 masters and wilds vet 3 p4 limped off field with 8 kills Cheesy

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
CafeMilani Offline
Aloha

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 02:57:57 am »

this map isnt too big for a 3v3 - only if you are stupid enough to sit in ur edge of the map waiting for the enemy

i also got backcapped, but i played allies. so obviously you just camped and focused on 1 point
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 03:02:06 am by aloha622 » Logged

BigDick
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 03:34:00 am »

he got pwned with his start at the beginning and he wrote "ignore the left side" and than 2 guys went to "his" side and pushed and backcapped
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 09:55:22 am »

I thought it was funny how the initial p4s sucked, all the bragging about the p4 from the p4 masters and wilds vet 3 p4 limped off field with 8 kills Cheesy

did not expect two at guns and ap rounds ^^ my other p4 did quite well before it ran into an m8 mine and was immobilized lol
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 10:25:36 am »

this map isnt too big for a 3v3 - only if you are stupid enough to sit in ur edge of the map waiting for the enemy

i also got backcapped, but i played allies. so obviously you just camped and focused on 1 point

wait what? don't comment when you havent watched the game. we werent able to camp AT ALL because of shit was coming from every direction.
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 12:11:05 pm »

I thought the allies played very well in this game and can only dream of having been present in ventrilo as gamesguy and pak went nuclear over the chaos.
Ununoctium Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 12:18:45 pm »

Elitegren we are definitely gonna shoutcast this one if you can fraps it for us.
Otherwise its already been seen by everyone internally.

Quote from: shockcoil
Quote from: CrazyWR
My tigers get penetrated by everything.  Its really really frustrating.
Your tiger is a whore
Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 12:36:10 pm »

I thought the allies played very well in this game and can only dream of having been present in ventrilo as gamesguy and pak went nuclear over the chaos.

the only good thing they did was back cap. it forced us to send units to rear, other than that it was an awful game for them. they had us at 25 pop cap the whole game. They could not finish us off and they bitch about the vaunted vet units that did nothing all game. needless to say it was a frustrating game for the one reason of them back capping. nothing else. any other map the game is over in 15 minutes because they would actually have to figure out how to actually play.

Exactly.

There is only so many times you can slaughter Lt Apollo, Rocksitter, and Alwaysloseguy24 before you get bored and fall asleep.

-GamesGuy-

Most Hated player in EiR....Pak88Mm
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 01:05:54 pm »

Well, outmaneuvring p4's allowed their light vehicles and crappy infantry to dominate the sides of the combat while the confused wehr forces sat in middle not beeing able to coordinate.

That said wehr has the most problem controlling the sides since it always feels so risky to push with your expensive units into the unknown.

wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 01:42:09 pm »

if we had one pe player that game it woulda helped tremendously
EliteGren Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 01:45:48 pm »

Ok im making the vidcast for this when the shoutcasters are on vent.

i prefer to no u
Don't knock it til uve tried it bitchface, this isn't anything like salads version. Besides u said a semois conversion would never work, now look that's the most played map, ohgodwhy.jpg r u map lead
crimsonrabbit Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 02:21:13 pm »

Yay, i like this one.
Many people look down on PE because they find it is weak when alone or weaker in general (not my full opinion BTW), but one thing PE excels at is its mobility which can be a bitch for backcappers like KEITH!! Looking at this battle, you guys could've held the flanks w/ a PE player for sure.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 02:24:07 pm by crimsonrabbit » Logged

I defy all laws of scienceee.

This is Bunny.
Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination
(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
wildsolus Offline
Donator

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 03:36:56 pm »

yeah crimson lol

playing with a luft players for ketten cloak or a decently leveld TH player woulda been really helpful.
RikiRude Offline
Donator

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 06:17:47 pm »

the only good thing they did was back cap. it forced us to send units to rear, other than that it was an awful game for them. they had us at 25 pop cap the whole game. They could not finish us off and they bitch about the vaunted vet units that did nothing all game. needless to say it was a frustrating game for the one reason of them back capping. nothing else. any other map the game is over in 15 minutes because they would actually have to figure out how to actually play.

Don't be such a cry baby, L2P or.... learn to cap?

Yes we "bitched" about vetted units. If by bitch you mean you said "You guys are back capper fags." and I responded with "You guys are vet whore =P " which shows how unserious my complaint was, then yes, we cried about vet  Roll Eyes You need to learn to pull the stick out of your ass when you play and have fun.

Either way it would be really cool to see this get shoutcasted or whatever, although I think most of it would be commenting on most of the allies crummy micro and such =P

Also complaining about back capping is about as whiney as complaining about getting your units ran over. It's a big mechanic in how the game works, and you either have to get good at it, or not complain.
gamesguy2 Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2009, 07:06:03 pm »

Yay, i like this one.
Many people look down on PE because they find it is weak when alone or weaker in general (not my full opinion BTW), but one thing PE excels at is its mobility which can be a bitch for backcappers like KEITH!! Looking at this battle, you guys could've held the flanks w/ a PE player for sure.

PE also has better AT and far superior mobile AT units, against light vehicle spam PE is a godsend.

I don't rage in games, you should know that by now. Wink
Pak88mm Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2009, 09:06:01 pm »

Don't be such a cry baby, L2P or.... learn to cap?

Yes we "bitched" about vetted units. If by bitch you mean you said "You guys are back capper fags." and I responded with "You guys are vet whore =P " which shows how unserious my complaint was, then yes, we cried about vet  Roll Eyes You need to learn to pull the stick out of your ass when you play and have fun.

Either way it would be really cool to see this get shoutcasted or whatever, although I think most of it would be commenting on most of the allies crummy micro and such =P

Also complaining about back capping is about as whiney as complaining about getting your units ran over. It's a big mechanic in how the game works, and you either have to get good at it, or not complain.

yeah learn to play something ya obviously didnt do with 40 cap vs 25 cap? yeah once again ya did nothing special.

when ya back cap like a bunch queens you can expect insults and crying about vet you sure werent kidding around cuz thats all ya bitched about.

mechanics that wouldnt work on 90% of any other maps. you play us on 4v4 map and had the advantage all game and couldnt beat us. you used a shitty strat that even i hate and never use cuz i hate it and it all does is piss people off. you did nothing special worth nothing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc