Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 04:35:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2v2, Total Vet Hunt!!  (Read 6364 times)
anthony210 Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: September 27, 2009, 09:02:05 pm »

Check out this LOL of a game.  I lost a vet 3 P4 but that was the only real vet lost in the game out of the failed attempt.

Puddin swears it wasnt a vet hunt and that he was trying to win but you guys be the judge and watch the replay. 

Mukip, anthony210 vs, Smokaz, puddin

Replay: http://www.filefront.com/14615583/vethuntpuddin.rec
Battle SGA: http://www.filefront.com/14615617/EuropeInRuinsBattle.sga

Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 09:04:11 pm »

What a waste of a perfectly good game, pudding refuses to come in my vent channel and then spends the game crazily charging a p4 that enraged him for taking out two vet 2 rifle squads..

SlippedHerTheBigOne: big penis puma
SlippedHerTheBigOne: and i have no repairkits
SlippedHerTheBigOne: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
anthony210 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 09:49:13 pm »

What a waste of a perfectly good game, pudding refuses to come in my vent channel and then spends the game crazily charging a p4 that enraged him for taking out two vet 2 rifle squads..

Whats funny is he lost quite a few more squads taking it out.  Including a couple tanks.
puddin Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 10:22:54 pm »

Smokaz, You never tlak while we are in game, and half the time never coordinate much, you just do your own thing awith a sparatic response here or there. 

And all day you made little comments in the launcher and to be honest, i didn;t feel like listening to you.  You think i play like shit and its a joke, so why you played is really beyond me since your opinon of me is so low. 

I played for the PPs mainly, but i did try, Everytime you pushed, i pushed with you. 

And i knew the vet 3 P4 was going o be repaired, and was a force to be reconded with, so it needed to die, the same as any other tank. 

And if i wasn;t trying, i wouldn;t have lost so much vet, or kpt a rifle stiki squad with a shreck on the field for at so damn long... 

So I really don;t want to hear that shit..

Oh by the way,  Any of you every had a bad game?YEs? No?  I don;t think i was hgorrible, but you all can seriously fuck off with your judgments.

If i play a certain way i am critized for gimmicks, or blobbing, or this or that or playing as a min maxer, or support wepons spam, or this or that. 

Fuck, go bug someone else.  Even when i lose a game, apperently i didn;t fucking do it to your liking. 

heres what i will, you teach me how to lose like you want me to, and we won;t have this problem anymore... OK cupcake?

Puddin' spamtm
i cant really blame smokaz i mean playing against puddin is like trying to fight off breast cancer. You might win and do it and be a bad ass but you'll feel sick and mutilated forever.

Puddin' spamtm is soulcrushing... what's hard to understand about that?
anthony210 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2009, 10:30:33 pm »

Smokaz, You never tlak while we are in game, and half the time never coordinate much, you just do your own thing awith a sparatic response here or there. 

And all day you made little comments in the launcher and to be honest, i didn;t feel like listening to you.  You think i play like shit and its a joke, so why you played is really beyond me since your opinon of me is so low. 

I played for the PPs mainly, but i did try, Everytime you pushed, i pushed with you. 

And i knew the vet 3 P4 was going o be repaired, and was a force to be reconded with, so it needed to die, the same as any other tank. 

And if i wasn;t trying, i wouldn;t have lost so much vet, or kpt a rifle stiki squad with a shreck on the field for at so damn long... 

Oh by the way,  Any of you every had a bad game?YEs? No?  I don;t think i was hgorrible, but you all can seriously fuck off with your judgments.

If i play a certain way i am critized for gimmicks, or blobbing, or this or that or playing as a min maxer, or support wepons spam, or this or that. 

Fuck, go bug someone else.  Even when i lose a game, apperently i didn;t fucking do it to your liking. 

heres what i will, you teach me how to lose like you want me to, and we won;t have this problem anymore... OK cupcake?

I had 135 kills in a 2v2.  And if you watch the replay you can see that vet3 P4 killed more than what it was worth in just the units destroyed trying to kill it.  Just because a tank is going to come back doesnt mean you lose the game because you want it dead.  Not to mention a full health vet 2 P4 (which is now vet3 thanks to all your units charging it) replaced it almost immediatly.

You lost that game because you charged your troops in at every vet unit we brought out.  You wasted ALL of your shermans and M10s.  Not sure if they were yours but they died anyhow.  I dont know how many vetted rifles were killed as well but it was a lot.

Puddin I know you play much better than that.  I knew from the point you lost half your company trying to kill 1 tank that you were not playing for real and the game was over right there.
CrazyWR Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2009, 10:38:43 pm »

dont worry puddin, the newly vet3 tank is now freshly vet0.  Problem taken care of.

1. New tactics? it's like JAWS, first one in the water dies

RCA-land where shells fall like raindrops and the Captain is an invincible god
anthony210 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2009, 10:39:17 pm »

dont worry puddin, the newly vet3 tank is now freshly vet0.  Problem taken care of.

You did not kill that new one =)  But your T17 stun did manage to kill one of mine.  Good job!
anthony210 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2009, 11:13:01 pm »

Puddin.. just pay no attention to smokaz, he likes to flame people... a lot.

Did you watch the replay?
o4b1 Offline
EIR Regular

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2009, 11:20:10 pm »

You did not kill that new one =)  But your T17 stun did manage to kill one of mine.  Good job!

Which is why I see no p4s of yours on the leaderboard?
TodlichPanther Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2009, 01:03:08 am »

mysthalin we all have our annoying sides.......

Also, I lost a game due to not enough anti-infantry units, so airborne get double damage at each vet level.

More changes to come.
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2009, 04:46:10 am »

lol he has a point and also lol at what i put in bold

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
Unkn0wn Offline
No longer retired

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2009, 06:09:02 am »

I know how smokie acts, and how he likes to harrass people over the launcher. I'm extremely sorry I never screenshotted one of his flamings.

Don't go accusing people without evidence.
That goes for anyone.

Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2009, 07:24:07 am »

Puddin you are egoistic *insert random insult here*. Yesterday you droped from my game (and gave me loss) because you lost vet 3 storm squad and you blamed me for not helping you, while I fucking suicided my vet 3 p4 to rescue your kamikazee atack and then you just run through m18 which killed my p4 with damaged engine with your storm shrekz instead of helping me, your answer was "fuck you it's your units". I understand now why some people avoid you, your behaviour is way beyond me.

Sorry for harsh tone, but you are really two faced person, I always thought that you are a nice guy.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 08:20:57 am by Draken » Logged
Smokaz Offline
Honoured Member

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2009, 07:30:28 am »

I'm not getting into a discussion about this puddin, you've cussed me out for minutes on vent when I didnt have a mic available yet these rules doesn't apply to you when I ask you to get in a channel. You were asked to come in my channel so we could have some teamwork going, yet I'm to blame for bad teamwork when you refuse to join? You post here that you didnt wanna listen to me, but I'm responsible for the result? Do unto others as you want them to do to you, ja? You seem to have high demands from how other players should act in launcher or ingame, yet the slightest of ridicule makes you lock up and take it out on them ingame?

Deleted personal issues with Mysthalin ~Draken
« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 08:17:42 am by Draken » Logged
Draken Offline
Chess master
EIR Veteran

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2009, 08:18:00 am »

Deleted useless flaming.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2009, 09:50:33 am »

I had 135 kills in a 2v2.  And if you watch the replay you can see that vet3 P4 killed more than what it was worth in just the units destroyed trying to kill it.  Just because a tank is going to come back doesnt mean you lose the game because you want it dead.  Not to mention a full health vet 2 P4 (which is now vet3 thanks to all your units charging it) replaced it almost immediatly.

You lost that game because you charged your troops in at every vet unit we brought out.  You wasted ALL of your shermans and M10s.  Not sure if they were yours but they died anyhow.  I dont know how many vetted rifles were killed as well but it was a lot.

Puddin I know you play much better than that.  I knew from the point you lost half your company trying to kill 1 tank that you were not playing for real and the game was over right there.

Dude Anthony,

It is one thing for someone to not play their best in a game. We all have them, myself more than most - those games where you get fixated on something, or not enough, and you play like someone far below the potential you know you have.

What is quite another thing, though, is to have your opponent put your mistake brightly in the spotlight so as to draw as much attention to it as possible. Your posting of this replay reflects a "look at how bad my opponents did" so as to highlight their embarassing performane more than anything else.

Worse still, you even went so far in this particular post to dress down your opponent for his mistake in this game publicly and for all to read.

There is such a thing as being a bad winner, and this is it. From where I'm standing, doesn't seem becoming to you at all to post replays like this in the way that you did, and then to treat your defeated opponents like this after you do. Its kicking a guy while hes down, then setting him on fire.

-Wind

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
anthony210 Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2009, 02:43:41 pm »

Well, honestly.  I still believe that Puddin was not trying to win, neither did my team mate and Puddins team mate doesnt believe he was eather.  This post is not to kick anyone while they are down.  This is to show that Puddin did this so others know he does this.

Its one thing to have a bad game.  Its completly differant do play a whole game simply trying to grief the enemy by vet hunting and not even try to win.

Did you watch the replay?
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2009, 04:22:20 pm »

Vet hunting is part of the game, deal with it.

This is to show that Puddin did this so others know he does this.

General Game Behaviour Guidelines

1. Abuse

We will not tolerate abuse by any players here at Europe in Ruins, if you are specifically targeting a user and hurling abusive remarks at that player in order to either shame or force that player away you will be dealt with. It is anti-community behaviour and we do not want that kind of thing in our community.

Read the bolded part, what you are doing is a banneable action in EIRR, you'd do well to stop harassing puddin for your own good.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
DasNoob Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2009, 10:16:28 pm »

Thank you for locking this thread.  It was a total troll bait to begin with.

Anthony you should know better dude.  Honestly.

Quote from: fldash on Today at 06:22:34 PM
DISASTER AVERTED... IM A MOTHER FUCKING GENIUS!

You have DasNoob who uses the mod as COHTV
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc