Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2024, 12:27:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[October 14, 2024, 02:38:41 pm]

[October 05, 2024, 07:29:20 am]

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [US] Armor Doctrine  (Read 11253 times)
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2009, 04:43:34 am »

Yes, it's a rage. To put your two posts into perspective :

Number  :

Blitzkrieg has some serious issues. Stormtrooper spam with shreks and blitzkrieg is a bit much. IMO, the second shrek needs to be removed.

Tanks are completely useless when double shrek storms are fielded. The alpha strike and run away a tank, or alpha strike the ATG and P4 comes in to kill the rest. Anti-infantry counters are also useless against the stormtrooper because it can pop blitzkrieg and sprint away while under cloak.

The alpha-strike the really OP part.

Number 2 :

I and quite a few other people believe the stormtrooper with double shreks is unbalanced right now with the T1 Blitzkrieg it gets. Blitzkrieg and the double shrek, plus the medikit they have is insane.

They kill all infantry based AT by throwing bundle nades, they kill ATGs by alphaing them, they kill tanks with no warning or chance to dodge it.

Really, it's not a rage post, it's just a fact.

+1 basically lolz

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2009, 10:07:29 am »

This thread is pure hilarity.

The best part is, the irony isn't only above Anthony's head.  Wink

-Wind

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Groundfire Offline
EIRR community manager
EIR Veteran

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2009, 10:39:46 am »

This thread is pure hilarity.

The best part is, the irony isn't only above Anthony's head.  Wink

-Wind

Seconded

Anthony, making threads like this makes it painfully obvious that you have never played anything but blitzkrieg this war, and that you are only making balance posts based off of tactics that you have lost to.

Just cause you lost to it does not make it unbalanced.

Yes, we know T17s are hard to deal with. There are some balance issues here, but people would take you much much more seriously if you actually played armor a bit.

At this moment, imo, complaints about light armor spam are now pretty much limited to those few who either are ignorant and refuse to adapt to the metagame, or are simply outplayed, and choose to hide behind accusations that a particular unit/strat/tactic/EIRRMOD's bananna/(insert something else silly here) is OP because they are just refuseing to accept their lack of skill leads to their loss.

Cause you know, it can never be "me" that has the problem, its always the other guy with the OP unit.

For Killer, or Draken, this above statement is in no way directed towards anyone. I just feel as if people would accept this premise we would have far less biased balanced issues.

Latest Shoutcast:
EIRR Groundcast 11 "The Super Dev Showdown!!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOGm79rXWhU (full version)

Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2009, 11:16:24 am »

It would take me so much time to clean this.... and T17's are being looked at in the Balance Advisors forum FYI, they'll probably get a popcap increase.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc