Account

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 20, 2024, 03:45:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Resources

Recent posts

[September 06, 2024, 11:58:09 am]

[September 05, 2024, 01:54:13 pm]

[July 16, 2024, 11:30:34 pm]

[June 22, 2024, 06:49:40 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:13:38 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:12:54 am]

[March 08, 2024, 12:09:37 am]

[December 30, 2023, 08:00:58 pm]

[February 04, 2023, 11:46:41 am]

[December 25, 2022, 11:36:26 am]
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Getting hit by a puma!  (Read 3846 times)
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« on: October 25, 2009, 01:35:25 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-ByFv5pGdA

Two + Friso1nl + Mgallun v Keeps + Mountainman + FukuToo

All of the axis with their negative stats, me with my 0 wins as I suck and always have against the almighty allies. What can the axis do to win?

Replay + Battlefile:

http://www.filefront.com/14793711/StompersFTL.rar

IplayForKeeps: if we were an equation
IplayForKeeps: it would be
IplayForKeeps: two = keeps
IplayForKeeps: i only have 1 friend
deadbolt Offline
Probably Banned
EIR Veteran

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 02:12:04 pm »

retard lvl 8 brit gets outscored by vanilla accounts and struggles to manage more than 1 unit unless its in the same screen, we lose to him not capping/killing multiple units in the end.

DERDBERT
Like Jesus, Keeps died for us

He made a funny thread for bear, and got banned.

Now bear makes his own funny thread. It's unsurprisingly not funny.

Keeps died for our funny threads.
TheWindCriesMary Offline
The Ethics Police
EIR Veteran

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 11:20:05 pm »

The replay is too laggy to watch, I didn't even know replays could be laggy but it makes it an unbearable experience. Because of that I could only endure watching the first 20 minutes of the game.

Even with that being said, from what I did manage to see until I gave up this is hardly a game worthy of a replay posting. The level of gameplay on both sides was wholly underwhelming, particularily given the normal standard of quality expected from the people playing. Had it been a good game with solid playing on both sides it might have overcome the tedium of the lag, but that wasn't the case.

For example:

Keep's starting sector remains uncaptured for a large chunk of the early game due to his only units for that early period being entirely armour. Neither of his allies spare a unit to cap this sector, despite many opportunities to do so. As such their pop-cap increase in this critical period of the game is never as high as it should be.

Fukutoo knows his opponent has 2 stuhs, and loses his atg to a stormie squad within the first few minutes of the game. Stuff like that happens, but for some reason he either neglects or refuses to bring on a substitute form of secondary at for his two 3 man commando piat squads. The result is that when Two finally does decide to use his stuhs instead of idling them in his uncontested part of the map for way too long, Fulkutoo is completely unable to counter them. He loses his comando snipers to a single stuh shot, and then immediately retreats his full health captain and lutenit without even trying to split them up and run in different directions - presumably to save vet, although the captain was vet 1 and the lut. was as I recall vet 0.

On the other side of the map, the opening minutes in the town itself  sees one of the axis players sit his p4 infront of a sherman in what appears to have been an attempt kill it head on, a prospect that is time consuming enough between the two units without the fact that all the while the p4 is being shot by an atg from behind the sherman and an airborne squad right next to his p4's side/rear. No attempt to remove the p4 from this hopeless situation is made, despite the obvious inevitable outcome and the fact that a few lucky bounces gave the owner plenty of time to do so.

The game just continues with weird and careless playing like this for the first 15-20 minutes of the game. Watching it, I got the impression that the players didn't really seem to be trying much at all, but were instead either just throwing units around, or not using them at all.

The bad lag might be one possible explanation for this apathy, which wouldn't be totally unheard of, but this is a game that doesn't seem like it has much to commend it as a replay.

Save your time.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 11:26:14 pm by BoldasLove » Logged

Vermillion Hawk: Do you ever make a post that doesnt make you come across as an extreme douchebag?

Just sayin'
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 04:28:46 am »

There was 0 lag during the game, and replays dont save lag, your computer was fucking up.
MountainMan Offline
Donator

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2009, 06:31:55 am »

Just a correction for the almighty Two that 2 of the allie's (myself and keeps) were on brand new accounts and all of the axis had more experience and games to include the only lvl 8 player with full doctrine abilities. So in short the axis side had alot more MP, Muni, Fuel, and doctrine abilities. So as far as him i guess trying to brag that he won just shows how crappy of a player that he really is and that he put his own foot in his mouth.
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2009, 07:03:49 am »

Yes i am a crappy player, thats why im prideposting, as i will when i beat anyone whos seen as good.
MountainMan Offline
Donator

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2009, 07:14:07 am »

Yep you beat 2 lvl 1's with only 2 games each congrads man. I can see why everyone is saying your an ass.
BigDick
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2009, 07:18:38 am »

i think that game was a bit stacked in favor of the axis since Two says he is by far the best player in EiR

i thought stomps shouldn't be posted
Two Offline
EIR Veteran

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2009, 07:18:38 am »

I dont remember that, i just remember everyone saying im shit. SO it must be true i must be utter shit at thius mod, so beating someone of your skill lvl is a huge fucking achievement to me.
Killer344 Offline
The Inquisitor

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2009, 07:35:10 am »

Two, you are on the edge of the knife, stop griefing people posting this crap.

If I get shot and it's a gay medic fixing me up, he's not gonna be fondling my balls while he does it. You can't patch a chest wound and suck a cock at the same time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal v1.0 beta 4 © Bloc